Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - The Office....

[QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]Whats weird is I usually love the skanky ho type of women. Pam is so wholesome. I want to but her an ice cream cone and go for a walk at the town fair. I love you Pam. Really.[/QUOTE]

my buddy's girlfriend is exactly that type of girl.

I have a serious crush on my friend's girlfriend.

I might just kill him to get to her.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec]my buddy's girlfriend is exactly that type of girl.

I might just kill him to get to her.[/QUOTE]

I'm only gonna say this once as not to offend anybody. If you want those types
    of women you have to hit small town midwest. There are a few in NY area, but good luck getting them. You should go to the Packers game.

All Pro
    I thought it was hilarious at the start with Micheal doing the Look Who's Talking thing and his prison thing. Oh yeah, did anyone see Scrubs after with the Bye Bye Bye ringtone.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet]I thought it was hilarious at the start with Micheal doing the Look Who's Talking thing and his prison thing. Oh yeah, did anyone see Scrubs after with the Bye Bye Bye ringtone.[/QUOTE]

My favorite line of the year was when he was explaining why a boss wouldn't tell an employee about layoffs.

"Would a Doctor tell a patient he has cancer? I don't think so"

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]I'm only gonna say this once as not to offend anybody. If you want those types
    of women you have to hit small town midwest. There are a few in NY area, but good luck getting them. You should go to the Packers game.[/QUOTE]

If you promise me I can find Pam...I'll leave tonight.

BUT if I get there...and they are all the same *****y, whiney, evil *****es that live in NY and Boston, I will never forgive you.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]Did you see her on Letterman? She seemed really nice but is definitely one of those "never shutup chicks". Even Dave was rolling his eyes.[/QUOTE]

You can tell by looking at her blog too - lol.

Here's her myspace page, and yes I sent her a friend request :yes:

[url]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=27753303[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]If you promise me I can find Pam...I'll leave tonight.

BUT if I get there...and they are all the same *****y, whiney, evil *****es that live in NY and Boston, I will never forgive you.[/QUOTE]

Jenna is from Missouri ;)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=pauliec]my buddy's girlfriend is exactly that type of girl.

I might just kill him to get to her.[/QUOTE]

what a lame situation. If they break up, thats a tough one to move in on you gotta wait at least 6 months.

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]I'm only gonna say this once as not to offend anybody. If you want those types
    of women you have to hit small town midwest. There are a few in NY area, but good luck getting them. You should go to the Packers game.[/QUOTE]

yea, good point. Ohio seems to be full of girls like that.

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]Jenna is from Missouri ;)[/QUOTE]

Where exactly is that...I know I have to go west, then pass New York...but then what?

All Pro
    that is hilarious.....you poor bastard!

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]You know you're a sad character when you stare at that toaster in the corner hoping for a reflection of her butt crack. ;)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet]what a lame situation. If they break up, thats a tough one to move in on you gotta wait at least 6 months.[/QUOTE]

well, they are probably getting married, so that will never happen

[QUOTE=pauliec]well, they are probably getting married, so that will never happen[/QUOTE]

Try the old "fun fling before you settle down with one guy thing." But get her drunk first.

Jets Insider VIP
    And I gotta say that the stuck-up, haughty broad Angela is someone I'd do as well... :yes: ...nice guns...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=pauliec]yea, good point. Ohio seems to be full of girls like that.[/QUOTE]

Its true. I've lived in northeast,midwest and new england. b****es and nice girls everywhere. But if you want to maximize your chances...
    Last edited by Timmy®; 12-01-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]Try the old "fun fling before you settle down with one guy thing." But get her drunk first.[/QUOTE]

Try to make-out with her. If she screams say:

"You thought I was serious? My aren't you high on yourself?" ;)

[QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]Try the old "fun fling before you settle down with one guy thing." But get her drunk first.[/QUOTE]

I probably have a better chance of meeting Hilary Duff, and have her fall madly in love with me.

Actually, that would be effin' awesome.

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]Try to make-out with her. If she screams say:

"You thought I was serious? My aren't you high on yourself?" ;)[/QUOTE]

hahahaha, I like it

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=pauliec]I probably have a better chance of meeting Hilary Duff, and have her fall madly in love with me.

Actually, that would be effin' awesome.[/QUOTE]

You can pull a K-Fed and have a meal ticket...

Jets Insider VIP
    Does anyone notice a really funny pattern happening on The Office? After the merger and the arrival of the Stamford workers, someone from the Stamford office seems to quit every week. First it was that huge guy and last night it was Martin the convict. Kinda funny that Michael Scott is slowly driving out all the Stamford people. In a few weeks it will have returned to the normal cast (hopefully they keep Andy though). It is really a funny way to end last season with Jim leaving and then bring him back with a merger of offices, only to see the others leave. I think the breast-feeding woman quits next....Creed will drive her crazy!

I also think there is a LOT of potential for the Dwight vs. Andy office relationship. Could be very funny!