Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT - The Office....

Jets Insider VIP

OT - The Office....

Hadn't seen a thread posted about it in awhile, just wondering who's been keeping up...

I gotta say the addition of Ed Helms (Andy) is brilliant!
    I always thought the guy was fn hysterical on The Daily Show...

the episode last night was pretty good, and it looks like a little bit of spark is starting again between Jim and Pam

Hall Of Fame
    I'm happy with it. The whole season has been really predictable, but funny.
    Is it possible that Michael is getting too stupid though?

[QUOTE=Fishooked]Hadn't seen a thread posted about it in awhile, just wondering who's been keeping up...[/QUOTE]

Wait, you haven't seen a thread about The Office on a New York Jets message board in a while... no way, that's crazy!

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]I'm happy with it. The whole season has been really predictable, but funny.
    Is it possible that Michael is getting too stupid though?[/QUOTE]

I thought it was ridiculous when he locked everyone in the conference room to simulate prison

Hall Of Fame
    You'd think that Toby and Jan would have learned not to give him sensitive information. :)

I think I love Pam :lovers:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]I think I love Pam :lovers:[/QUOTE]

Me too. Last night though she didn't look as good as usual though. Maybe they're trying to make her appear stressed out?

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]Me too. Last night though she didn't look as good as usual though. Maybe they're trying to make her appear stressed out?[/QUOTE]

Whats weird is I usually love the skanky ho type of women. Pam is so wholesome. I want to but her an ice cream cone and go for a walk at the town fair. I love you Pam. Really.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]I think I love Pam :lovers:[/QUOTE]

Dittto :drool: :drool2:

[IMG]http://www.celebutaint.com/images/jenna-fischer-jane-thumb.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]Whats weird is I usually love the skanky ho type of women. Pam is so wholesome. I want to but her an ice cream cone and go for a walk at the town fair. I love you Pam. Really.[/QUOTE]

So much for wholesome - see above!

[QUOTE=Fishooked]Dittto :drool: :drool2:

[IMG]http://www.celebutaint.com/images/jenna-fischer-jane-thumb.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

OK a-hole, thanks for ruining the ONE decent wholesome thing in my entire LIFE!!!

Hall Of Fame

[IMG]http://www.celebutaint.com/images/jenna-fischer-jane-thumb.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Hot damn I didn't need that. :bangwall:

oh Pam......

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]OK a-hole, thanks for ruining the ONE decent wholesome thing in my entire LIFE!!![/QUOTE]

Anytime! :D

Et tu Pam? Et tu?

Hall Of Fame

You know you're a sad character when you stare at that toaster in the corner hoping for a reflection of her butt crack. ;)

[QUOTE=Timmy-y-y-y]You know you're a sad character when you stare at that toaster in the corner hoping for a reflection of her butt crack. ;)[/QUOTE]

its too disturbing...its my Pam...my sweet little Pam...and that looks too much like my gradmothers kitchen.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]its too disturbing...its my Pam...my sweet little Pam...and that looks too much like my gradmothers kitchen.[/QUOTE]

All thats missing is an apple pie on the counter, and an American flag visible through that window! :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FoxboroFanatic2]its too disturbing...its my Pam...my sweet little Pam...and that looks too much like my gradmothers kitchen.[/QUOTE]

Did you see her on Letterman? She seemed really nice but is definitely one of those "never shutup chicks". Even Dave was rolling his eyes.