Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Internazionale milano

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Licurgo View Post
    I think that Ibra will stay here because we will sell him just for an offer of 80 millions and I think nobody will give as that money.
    Vieira was a great player, but now he is always injured and when he is fit to play, he plays very badly. I think he wants to go at the world cup so I hope that will go to psg
    Vieira has to be the most injured player in the past 3 years.

It just never stops.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post

For the record, I don't hate Italians. Just Italian football players.

I have Italian friends. We just stop all forms of communication if we ever play against each other.

I like PSG, wich is the team you cheer for?

Jets Insider VIP

I like PSG, wich is the team you cheer for?
    HEHE, another fan!

I live in Paris, so they're my team as well. A few weeks back we were in serious contention for 3rd place. We even blew an opportunity to take it when Lyon lost. Since then we're freefalling losing 2 in a row at the worst possible time.

Who the f*ck announces they're firing their coach with 3 games to go, to hire the guy he's playing against that same week (who btw is coaching a 15th place team)??!!
    We do

Anyways, 5th place, I'll take it.

Veteran
    HEHE, another fan!

I live in Paris, so they're my team as well. A few weeks back we were in serious contention for 3rd place. We even blew an opportunity to take it when Lyon lost. Since then we're freefalling losing 2 in a row at the worst possible time.

Who the f*ck announces they're firing their coach with 3 games to go, to hire the guy he's playing against that same week (who btw is coaching a 15th place team)??!!
    We do

Anyways, 5th place, I'll take it.
    Who is the other coach? Perrin?

BTW Le Guen is now rumored for us in the Turkish press. 2 weeks ago he was a "lock" for the sewerbirds now he's a "lock" for us......to be an idiot must be like a precondition to becoming a sports journalist.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    Who is the other coach? Perrin?

BTW Le Guen is now rumored for us in the Turkish press. 2 weeks ago he was a "lock" for the sewerbirds now he's a "lock" for us......to be an idiot must be like a precondition to becoming a sports journalist.
    Antoine Kombouaré, who was a teammate of Le Guen, back when we’re actually a good team.

Yeah, I heard he’s in contact with you guys.

I have mixed feelings about him. He won a title with Lyon, even though I think a monkey could have won with the team they had. Since then he’s pretty much bombed (Glasgow, PSG..). He’s even keeled, will sit starters who think they’re more important than the team…but I don’t think makes teams better.

Veteran
    Antoine Kombouaré, who was a teammate of Le Guen, back when we’re actually a good team.

Yeah, I heard he’s in contact with you guys.

I have mixed feelings about him. He won a title with Lyon, even though I think a monkey could have won with the team they had. Since then he’s pretty much bombed (Glasgow, PSG..). He’s even keeled, will sit starters who think they’re more important than the team…but I don’t think makes teams better.
    You really think he bombed with you? You almost got relagated last season and you're not satisfied with qf of the UEFA cup and being in the european qualifying race?

Why? I'm really curious in case he he ends up with us.

Jets Insider VIP
    I’m a bit harsh with him. I am actually pissed we’re firing him, because I think stability would do us good and like you said, 5th place was a pipe dream.

He won 3 titles with Lyon and went 3 times to the quarter finals of the Champions League. They won titles before and after him, so in essence, he managed a very good ship at that time where he had more to lose than win. Lyon was blowing everyone out of the water.

He went to Glasgow, and ended up quiting after a rift appeared with his players.

He came to PSG and had 1 and ½ years of hell. How much is his fault? Not much, maybe, but in that case, he doesn’t deserve much credit in the fact things have turned around. We’re a totally dysfunctional team and management. Paris is one the worst places to play in France when things go wrong, with media and fans. To turns things around you need players with cojones, which we didn’t have last year.

This year, something happened that hasn’t happened in ages: the recruits actually played up to the hype: Hoarau, Sessegnon, Giuly and Makelele have had a direct impact on play and the overall confidence.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...33_1594753.jpg

This is me! Milan, Juve, Roma: ZERU TITULI!!!!!! this photo is in honor of pauliec, Zeru Tituli!
    Good to see you, Licurgo. Congrats on the scudetto once again. I can't help but notice, however, that another year passed with Inter being an absolute failure in the Champions League. With all those tituli, what's the deal with that?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Good to see you, Licurgo. Congrats on the scudetto once again. I can't help but notice, however, that another year passed with Inter being an absolute failure in the Champions League. With all those tituli, what's the deal with that?
    good to see you too my dear cousin(because you are a milanista), next year we will win the CL! You know that your team had never win the uefa cup, and that will never win it! Please change team, be an interist fan, is more prestigious than be a milanista, we are the lonely team that is never been is serie B!!! Milan twice.