Thread: How World War II Was Won/How To Win In Iraq!

How World War II Was Won/How To Win In Iraq!

We must incinerate our enemy.

World War II did not end with the surrender of Germany and Japan. It ended when the British and American armies [B]ruthlessly[/B] killed all Nazis and Japanese who would not accept surrender.

In Europe the British and Americans killed Nazis after the German surrender. These were Nazi and German 'insurgents' who kept fighting the victorious allies. When these insurgents were found most were immediately killed and left for the flies (maggots). No prisoners taken.

In Japan it was pretty much the same thing. Stalwart Japanese soldiers who continued to fight after the surrender were thrown off of cliffs to their immediate death. No questions asked.

Now we have George Bush's policitally correct war in Iraq. Why is Osama Bin Laden still alive - over 5 years after 9/11? Why is Muqtada al Sadr still alive? Why weren't these two Islamic animals murdered and their bodies left for whatever animal or insect (maggot) that wants them?

Why aren't we [B]ruthlessly[/B] (quietly) incinerating our enemies in Iraq and elsewhere? Why is George Bush so spineless? The bottom line: George Bush brought us to war in Iraq but does not possess the courage to finish it.

I'm tired of hearing Iraq war progress from Army generals. Where is the CIA in all of this? The war in Iraq ended a long time ago. Saddam Hussein and his army have been defeated. Now that their army is defeated there's not a whole lot for our army to do. Armies fight armies. Someone else needs to finish what an army can't finish. CIA?

There's no civil war in Iraq. The cavepeople Iraqi Muslims are probably about 150 years away from ethnic-cleansing and then another 150 years from any kind of civil war. They don't possess the intelligence to wage a civil war. It's just wholesale murder against anyone that is alive. Women, children, elderly, etc. Car bombs and beheadings. Can't we just simply give these Muslim animals blankets and clothes rife with infections diseases and let nature take it's natural course?

What the F is Bush waiting for?

who is the enemy in Iraq now?
    It's sunnis fighting shiites..The US will never solve that problem..
    Someone has to win..
    The US was MUCH better off with a powerless Saddam Hussein in power than this mess we created.

TMahoney
    At first, when I saw the title, I was encouraged to see another American thinking on their own about how to solve one the nations biggest problems.

Now, after reading your childish post, I'm glad you're not in office.

You're last paragraph sums up your entire twisted and stupid opinion:

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet]
    There's no civil war in Iraq. The cavepeople Iraqi Muslims are probably about 150 years away from ethnic-cleansing and then another 150 years from any kind of civil war. They don't possess the intelligence to wage a civil war. It's just wholesale murder against anyone that is alive. Women, children, elderly, etc. Car bombs and beheadings. Can't we just simply give these Muslim animals blankets and clothes rife with infections diseases and let nature take it's natural course?

What the F is Bush waiting for?[/QUOTE]

What you're saying here is; the Muslims in Iraq are violent filthy sub-human creatures that kill each other anyway so why haven't we finished the job for them?

Does that really make sense to you?

You want to rebuild the country by killing everyone?

Do you think for one second that the world would stand by and let us get away with that?

Is that not ethnic cleansing?

the difference between WWII and Iraq is huge.

WWII was a real war with battlefields and uniforms and nation-states. Iraq is a guerilla mess where the citizens are sometimes friends by day and foes by night. They boobie trap roads and strap explosives to themselves. There aren't a finite number of soldiers, that once the USA kills them all they will go away. They haven't accepted the condition of defeat, hence we can't rebuild.

This is not like WWII at all - it's more like Vietnam, the Cuban revolution or even the American revolution. In these cases the locals with the greater resolve will eventually triumph over the invaders with the better technology and long supply lines..

You want to learn about war, please study powell's doctrine of overwhelming force (learned the hard way in Vietnam) and compare it to Bush's failed doctrine of pre-emptive warfare.

making posts like this without understanding warfare is the message board equivalent of wondering why the Jets don't use Jon Vilma as a tight end on offense. If you are ignorant to the established facts of history you aren't going to be able to put theories out there and have people take you seriously.

Why worry, the Dems swore to get us out, and were elected on that promise.

Soon as they take office, the whole mess is fixed, so why worry?

[QUOTE=CarlSpackler]At first, when I saw the title, I was encouraged to see another American thinking on their own about how to solve one the nations biggest problems.[/QUOTE]

What's your solution?

[QUOTE]Now, after reading your childish post, I'm glad you're not in office.[/QUOTE]

I'm not running for any office nor do I know of any office holder to finish and win a war.

[QUOTE]What you're saying here is; the Muslims in Iraq are violent filthy sub-human creatures that kill each other anyway so why haven't we finished the job for them? Does that really make sense to you?[/QUOTE] When the Muslims in that region of the world were killing each other by the thousands I didn't care. Did you? Since they've recently been targeting us we kind of have to do something. What would you do?

[QUOTE]You want to rebuild the country by killing everyone?[/QUOTE]

No, but we should at least incinerate their leaders.

[QUOTE]Do you think for one second that the world would stand by and let us get away with that?[/QUOTE]

You would be surprised what violence happens on this planet in a given day and the world doesn't even take notice. People can die very quietly.

[QUOTE]Is that not ethnic cleansing?[/QUOTE] I have no illusions - we live in a dangerous world. And a world that became dangerous when George Bush was still in Texas, I might add. All Praise ALLAH!!

[QUOTE=AlbanyJet]Why is Osama Bin Laden still alive - over 5 years after 9/11?[/QUOTE]

Welcome brother!

[url]https://www.democrats.org/page/contribute?source=NETA454[/url]

[QUOTE=bitonti]This is not like WWII at all - it's more like Vietnam, the Cuban revolution or even the American revolution.[/QUOTE]

The Viet Cong and North VietNamese never murdered each other much less blew up or tortured and decapitated the heads of their own women and children. I think you give Muslims too much credit when you compare them to the Vietnamese.

[QUOTE]You want to learn about war, please study powell's doctrine of overwhelming force (learned the hard way in Vietnam) and compare it to Bush's failed doctrine of pre-emptive warfare.[/QUOTE]

I'm an overseas military veteran. I don't need to read any of your suggested books.

[QUOTE]If you are ignorant to the established facts of history you aren't going to be able to put theories out there and have people take you seriously.[/QUOTE]

"It is a fatal error to enter any war without the will to win it." - Douglas MacArthur

"War is cruel and you cannot refine it." - William T. Sherman

"Damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead!" - David G. Farragut

"The essence of war is violence. Moderation in war is imbecility." - John A. Fisher

Banned
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Why worry, the Dems swore to get us out, and were elected on that promise.

Soon as they take office, the whole mess is fixed, so why worry?[/QUOTE]
    LOL :)

[QUOTE=Warfish]Why worry, the Dems swore to get us out, and were elected on that promise.

Soon as they take office, the whole mess is fixed, so why worry?[/QUOTE]

And of course Warfish will support anything the Demcratic Congress proposes the way he has stood by Bush b/c as in warfish's words during times of war we must stand by our elected leaders.

Right???