Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dick Cheney will be a grand dad!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Dick Cheney will be a grand dad!!!

to a lesbian couple's love child..
    God Bless America..
    Maybe that will finally stop his frankenstein heart from beating..
    I'm all for anything that shames Bush, Rummy and Cheney..These people have put the US on a disasterous course due to their incompetence.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you think a lesbian couple adopting a baby is shameful? Interesting.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't..But he does!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman]to a lesbian couple's love child..
    God Bless America..
    I'm all for anything that shames Bush, Rummy and Cheney..These people have put the US on a disasterous course due to their incompetence.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure we all understand your dislike toward Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney. What are your thoughts on the couple's pregnancy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm all for it..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman]to a lesbian couple's love child..
    God Bless America..
    I'm all for anything that shames Bush, Rummy and Cheney..These people have put the US on a disasterous course due to their incompetence.[/QUOTE]

Bman, what is your opinion of capitalism?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Bman, what is your opinion of capitalism?[/QUOTE]

like Bush and Cheney it's evil....

oh wait- when a dim is in the WH it's capitalism...when a Republican lives at 1600 Penn Ave it's corruption....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love capitalism. I don't believe in handouts..But at the same time I also don't believe the very little goverment is the answer either..Without regulations and oversight you get IRAQ..
    I am 100% a capitalist but I don't believe in BS wars for money..

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman]I love capitalism. I don't believe in handouts..But at the same time I also don't believe the very little goverment is the answer either..Without regulations and oversight you get IRAQ..
    I am 100% a capitalist but I don't believe in BS wars for money..[/QUOTE]

wars for money? How has the USA profited from the War in Iraq?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    only by about 100 billion dollar contracts to US oil service companies..mainly halliburton and their offshoot KBR..
    war is money..big money..Period.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bman]only by about 100 billion dollar contracts to US oil service companies..mainly halliburton and their offshoot KBR..
    war is money..big money..Period.[/QUOTE]

So spend trillions to line your buddy's pockets with billions...

Makes sense. :nutbar:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    makes sense b/c they thought it would be a cake walk with flower lined streets...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=pauliec]wars for money? How has the USA profited from the War in Iraq?[/QUOTE]

the USA hasnt,, Crooked Republicans have

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetFanTransplant]So spend trillions to line your buddy's pockets with billions...

Makes sense. :nutbar:[/QUOTE]

Difference is joe schmow working class is going to be paying the trillions while crooked republicans will make the billions

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the problem is the revolving door btwn corporations that make millions of war and congress..
    dick cheney (the most powerful VP in history) is a nice little example..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]the USA hasnt,, Crooked Republicans have[/QUOTE]

Indeed! They are practically sh*tting all that political capital...

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]Difference is joe schmow working class is going to be paying the trillions while crooked republicans will make the billions[/QUOTE]

Dumbmarine,
    Interesting concept if it were true,
    Only problem is,
    The "working class" doesnt pay taxes.

[color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][b]The Top 50% pay 96.54% of All Income Taxes
    The Top 1% Pay More Than a Third: 34.27%[/b][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][b]CY 2003[/b][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][/font][/color]

[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]Dumbmarine,
    Interesting concept if it were true,
    Only problem is,
    The "working class" doesnt pay taxes.

[color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][b]The Top 50% pay 96.54% of All Income Taxes
    The Top 1% Pay More Than a Third: 34.27%[/b][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][b]CY 2003[/b][/font][/color][/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
    [color=#cc0000][font=arial][font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][color=#cc0000][font=arial][/font][/color]

[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color][/QUOTE]

ask sh!t for brains who the richest people on Capital Hill are.....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how Grandpa feels about having a bastard grandchild, since his bosses administration won't let the kids parents marry??

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How about that....Republicans disagreeing with each other both within the party and within families...

Were this to happen in the repressive party of heil howard dean and someone took a position other than prescribed by the lunatic left they'd be lynched ala Joe Lieberman.....