Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Democrats:Don't know their sunni from shiite!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Democrats:Don't know their sunni from shiite!

[font=Book Antiqua][QUOTE] [font=Book Antiqua]Representative Silvestre Reyes was flummoxed when a journalist rounded off a 40-minute interview by asking him two basic questions about the Islamist groups that are the principal targets of America's intelligence agencies.[/font]

[font=Book Antiqua]"[b]Al Qaida is what - Sunni or Shiite?[/b]" Jeff Stein, the Congressional Quarterly magazine's national security editor, asked Reyes.[/font]

[font=Book Antiqua]"[b]Al Qaida, they have both[/b]," came the reply. "You're talking about predominately?" the congressman then asked, before venturing: "[b]Predominantly - probably Shiite[/b]."[/font]

[font=Book Antiqua]As Stein noted in his subsequent column: "[b]He couldn't have been more wrong. Al Qaida is profoundly Sunni[/b]."[/font][/QUOTE] [/font]

You libs know so much more about the enemy, don't you? Welcome to the War on Terror as waged by democrats.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    as the Republican spin continues,, anything to keep your minds off of the disasters you created

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    How has your military service been?

Maybe the Dems can overextend the military a little more and invade another country. Since that was the GOP's philosophy start now and worry later. It has worked out pretty well.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb][font=Book Antiqua] [/font]

You libs know so much more about the enemy, don't you? Welcome to the War on Terror as waged by democrats.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]How has your military service been?

Maybe the Dems can overextend the military a little more and invade another country. Since that was the GOP's philosophy start now and worry later. It has worked out pretty well.[/QUOTE]

The repubs are taking more time to get us out of this war than they were to get us into it. Mr. Bush says that he needs time to get it right. Well he sure jumped into this thing in a NY minute.

Even Sect Rice says we need more time to think it over, when she clearly called for us to act now or else it could be mushroom cloud we will be thinking about.

Republican hype caused this war and Marines and Soldiers along with Iraqis are dying daily for some unknow reason. I mean a reason that keeps changing by the day.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]How has your military service been?

Maybe the Dems can overextend the military a little more and invade another country. Since that was the GOP's philosophy start now and worry later. It has worked out pretty well.[/QUOTE]

Remind us again how your military experience made you such an expert. Dems, not Republicans, promised to fix everything in two years. Seeing as how they know the enemy so well, should be a piece of cake!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Remind us again how your military experience made you such an expert. [B]Dems, not Republicans, promised to fix everything in two years. [/B] Seeing as how they know the enemy so well, should be a piece of cake![/QUOTE]

I don't remember that promise, however I do know that those with no military experience got us into this mess.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I don't remember that promise, however I do know that those with no military experience got us into this mess.....[/QUOTE]

Finally admitting clinton swept so many problems under the rug is very encouraging.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Finally admitting clinton swept so many problems under the rug is very encouraging.[/QUOTE]

Well if Clinton did some sweeping, what kind of police job do we need now after this republican debacle?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Well if Clinton did some sweeping, what kind of police job do we need now after this republican debacle?[/QUOTE]

Um, just up and quit? Is that what you learned in the Corp?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Um, just up and quit? Is that what you learned in the Corp?[/QUOTE]

If I did learn something foolish like that, at least I was in the Corps to make that decision vice having some unknown do the fighting for me.

When you join the Marines, you join to fight....when called upon

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You never served and you never will, yet you sit here waving your military flag and pretend you know what a soldier wants and needs.

Do you throw all of your clothes on your bedroom and then scream for someone to clean it up and fast?

The GOP has created a nightmare of a war and now it is everyone else's fault and responsiblity to straighten it out.

Hard to believe even you party is sickened by this.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Remind us again how your military experience made you such an expert. Dems, not Republicans, promised to fix everything in two years. Seeing as how they know the enemy so well, should be a piece of cake![/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    all this shows is how ridiculously incompetant both sides are.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]You never served and you never will, yet you sit here waving your military flag and pretend you know what a soldier wants and needs.

Do you throw all of your clothes on your bedroom and then scream for someone to clean it up and fast?

The GOP has created a nightmare of a war and now it is everyone else's fault and responsiblity to straighten it out.

Hard to believe even you party is sickened by this.[/QUOTE]

And you never served and you never will. On top of that you root for America to quit and fail. You and your ilk just loves to post stories about how the military is screwing up and our country is supposedly committing war crimes.

You sit here waving the palestinian flag and pretend you know what's best for America.

The dems in the 90's created a nightmare by ignoring all the bad things happening at the time, passing the buck to the next guy. Much like you libs want to do now by cutting and running.

Hard to believe even a shill such as yourself can ignore that.

You hate George Bush so much you want your country to fail. Real nice.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting I hate my country because I disagree with your views.

What the f@ck does the Palestinian flag have to do with the discussion? You are amazing, you can't stick to a subject whatsoever.

Now you are going to question if I actually served in the military? Yea, that's me I would lie about my service.

It seems President Bush is going to do what other Presidents before him did.

You and your ilk sit here at the keyboard and praise what is going on and ignore that our soldiers are still overwork and underpaid, but hey that doesn't concern you. You are more worried about what happened during the Clinton years, rather than the soldiers being gunned down and roadside bombed everyday. It is all Clinton's fault.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]And you never served and you never will. On top of that you root for America to quit and fail. You and your ilk just loves to post stories about how the military is screwing up and our country is supposedly committing war crimes.

You sit here waving the palestinian flag and pretend you know what's best for America.

The dems in the 90's created a nightmare by ignoring all the bad things happening at the time, passing the buck to the next guy. Much like you libs want to do now by cutting and running.

Hard to believe even a shill such as yourself can ignore that.

You hate George Bush so much you want your country to fail. Real nice.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]It is all Clinton's fault.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that brother! All Clinton did was screw up. Bush has never ever done ANYTHING wrong. He is the bestest president ever...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    so what?

Bush didn't know the difference between sunni and shia and he started it!

this "war" is an executive police action, not a congressional police action.

you didn't care about anyone's cultural ignorance before the war, why should you care now?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]The repubs are taking more time to get us out of this war than they were to get us into it. Mr. Bush says that he needs time to get it right. Well he sure jumped into this thing in a NY minute.

Even Sect Rice says we need more time to think it over, when she clearly called for us to act now or else it could be mushroom cloud we will be thinking about.

Republican hype caused this war and Marines and Soldiers along with Iraqis are dying daily for some unknow reason. I mean a reason that keeps changing by the day.[/QUOTE]

Republican hype caused this war??? how idiotic can you be??

do you ever take into consideration any facts whatsoever or just throw sh!t out there from the lunatic leftists sites you've linked to in the past??

did you just move to America in 2002 or need I start reposting what the rats were saying in the 90's about Hussien??

Nevermind the fact one person, John Edwards, said Hussien was an imminent threat?? Or jean kerri shooting his mouth off on Larry King in '98 claiming he was "ahead of the President" and America may need to take "unilateral action" against Iraq...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 12-14-2006 at 10:13 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti]you didn't care about anyone's cultural ignorance before the war, why should you care now?[/QUOTE]

Because you all knowing libs promised to fix everything. And for 6 years we've heard how much smarter and more worldly you are.

Now this dunce, who will be making important decisions that will affect America's intelligence apparatus and our safety, can't even answer a question a 5th grader could.

And all you libs can say is "big deal".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]Republican hype caused this war??? how idiotic can you be??

do you ever take into consideration any facts whatsoever or just throw sh!t out there from the lunatic leftists sites you've linked to in the past??

did you just move to America in 2002 or need I start reposting what the rats were saying in the 90's about Hussien??

Nevermind the fact one person, John Edwards, said Hussien was an imminent threat?? Or jean kerri shooting his mouth off on Larry King in '98 claiming he was "ahead of the President" and America may need to take "unilateral action" against Iraq...[/QUOTE]

I am far from "idioctic". Republican hype = WMD's, Iraqi Liberation, They will be throwing flowers.....

The only thing they are trhowing is bombs that are killing our troops. I don't really care what people say or what they said before.

The fact is that troops are dying now and the president needs to think things over to get it right. Why could he not get it right before he started this mess.

I posted a link from 2003 showing that the president was on the wrong side of this then. He is still staying the course only the American people are now against him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Because you all knowing libs promised to fix everything. And for 6 years we've heard how much smarter and more worldly you are.

Now this dunce, who will be making important decisions that will affect America's intelligence apparatus and our safety, can't even answer a question a 5th grader could.

And all you libs can say is "big deal".[/QUOTE]

Who was the dunce that gave the American people the "bad intelligence" on Iraq?