Thread: Dirty harry reid brushing up on his CPR skills

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Dirty harry reid brushing up on his CPR skills

[url="http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061213/D8M08I700.html"]http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061213/D8M08I700.html[/url]

Reports are that reid purchased a defibrillator and is planning on sleeping at the foot of johnson's bed until he gets a clean bill of health!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb][url="http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061213/D8M08I700.html"]http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061213/D8M08I700.html[/url]

Reports are that reid purchased a defibrillator and is planning on sleeping at the foot of johnson's bed until he gets a clean bill of health![/QUOTE]

JESUS dude, the guy just had brain surgery and could be on death's door. Have a little class, man. I mean, are you ALWAYS on?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]JESUS dude, the guy just had brain surgery and could be on death's door. Have a little class, man. I mean, are you ALWAYS on?[/QUOTE]

After 6 years of liberal bullsh*t and classlessness -- YES, I'm always on! There is nothing in my post about the guy's wellfare.

Unlike them, I'm not praying for anything bad to happen to the guy. The post is all about harry reid.

Don't friggin' school me about class after what's been posted here by libs for 6 years.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know you have no class.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]After 6 years of liberal bullsh*t and classlessness -- YES, I'm always on! There is nothing in my post about the guy's wellfare.

Unlike them, I'm not praying for anything bad to happen to the guy. The post is all about harry reid.

Don't friggin' school me about class after what's been posted here by libs for 6 years.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726]We all know you have no class.[/QUOTE]

Bet you typed this with one finger up your nose.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weeb, lets be honest here my friend. Every Dem in Washington hopes he lives, every Repub is Washington hopes he.....cannot serve and must be replaced. I won't say they hope he dies, but I can say with some surety they hope he resigns at the very least.

It's politics. And yes, it's disgusting.

But it's business as usual in Washington.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Don't friggin' school me about class after what's been posted here by libs for 6 years.[/QUOTE]

But you have only been a member since April '03?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]But you have only been a member since April '03?[/QUOTE]

Jetsinsider has been around far longer than that. Sooth upgraded to this new site and board in April 2003 and the old-schoolers went with them. Thus, they all have April 2003 startnig dates. For the most part, anyone who's "Joined Date" or whatever is April 2003 likely posted on the old forums as well...many for years earlier than 2003.

I am one of the old-schoolers, like Weeb.

Wow, has it really been that long? I am getting depressed..... :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Weeb, lets be honest here my friend. Every Dem in Washington hopes he lives, every Repub is Washington hopes he.....cannot serve and must be replaced. I won't say they hope he dies, but I can say with some surety they hope he resigns at the very least.

It's politics. And yes, it's disgusting.

But it's business as usual in Washington.[/QUOTE]

Contrary to the charges unfairly leveled against me, I hope the guy makes it. Maybe some in the GOP want control back, but I guarantee they won't embarass themselves to get it.

The point of this thread is that the dems will pull a "Weekend at Bernies" to keep that seat. Even if he goes into a coma, they will shamelessly reverse their principles and treat him like Republicans did with Terry Shiavo.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]Bet you typed this with one finger up your nose.[/QUOTE]

That was pretty funny. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    just to fill this moron in, there is nothing to say that an elected Senator must be removed from his seat if he has a stroke OR is in a coma... in fact, around 150 years of precedence are very much on the side of Senators/Congressmen remaining in office after/during such medical complications.

The most recent time this happened was a Republican Senator from SD (ironically it is the same seat about which we currently speak) had a stroke in 1969 and continued to serve out the remainder of his term.

There are also several prior examples going back to the late 1860s if I am not mistaken.

The only way Johnson must be replaced is if he passes away or resigns

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tanginius]just to fill this moron in, there is nothing to say that an elected Senator must be removed from his seat if he has a stroke OR is in a coma... in fact, around 150 years of precedence are very much on the side of Senators/Congressmen remaining in office after/during such medical complications.

The most recent time this happened was a Republican Senator from SD (ironically it is the same seat about which we currently speak) had a stroke in 1969 and continued to serve out the remainder of his term.

There are also several prior examples going back to the late 1860s if I am not mistaken.

The only way Johnson must be replaced is if he passes away or resigns[/QUOTE]

Two points:

--You are 100% correct.

--It is 100% a stupid rule.

If some elected official is rendered "incappable" to perfrom the duties, they should be replaced. How and who is up to the state (as it already is), but having a Veggie be a Senator is a clear case of politics over logic, regardless of which party is helps (and as you correctly stated, it's helped both parties over the years).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jets5ever]Jetsinsider has been around far longer than that. Sooth upgraded to this new site and board in April 2003 and the old-schoolers went with them. Thus, they all have April 2003 starting dates. For the most part, anyone who's "Joined Date" or whatever is April 2003 likely posted on the old forums as well...many for years earlier than 2003.

I am one of the old-schoolers, like Weeb.

Wow, has it really been that long? I am getting depressed..... :D[/QUOTE]

Old Schooler, huh? Too bad you can't read any of the posts from 6 years ago...betcha there is a lot of goodies in there :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Old Schooler, huh? Too bad you can't read any of the posts from 6 years ago...betcha there is a lot of goodies in there :D[/QUOTE]

Back then all the posts were intelligent and insightful. Then for some reason sometime around Feb 2006, it all went down the...

..toilet.