Thread: I Edited Wikipedia!!!!

I Edited Wikipedia!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Yor...an_Edwards_era

scroll down to 2001-2005 Herman Edwards era. originally, the moron that wrote it said that Garners run was the game winner, and then before that i added in a little piece that i felt was necessary, i never knew you could edit wikipedia, thats fun!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16

scroll down to 2001-2005 Herman Edwards era. originally, the moron that wrote it said that Garners run was the game winner, and then before that i added in a little piece that i felt was necessary, i never knew you could edit wikipedia, thats fun!!!!!!
    this is really fun, i edited the 2003 year too adding in what the morons who wrote it forgot to mention!!!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

my opinion of wikipedia has just dropped considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies

i updated 2002 and 2003 as they had posted bad information.

Banned
    This is a very dumb thread..

DUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005: edited!!!

2001:
    Inspite of Vinny Testaverde's godly play, throwing three touchdowns in the second half, the results were different, however, as Oakland running back Charlie Garner scored the game clinching touchdown on an 80-yard, third down rush to give the Raiders the win, 38-24.

2002:
    Although let it be noted, the 1-4 start was NOT Testaverde's fault. Curtis Martin suffered a crippling injury in the season opener at Buffalo, the offensive line was playing horribly, to put into perspective how bad they were, JP Machado was the starting left guard! Also, the defense was simply atrocious, as the new players brought in (Donnie Abraham, Aaron Beasley, etc) to replace solid defensive mainstays (Aaron Glenn, Marcus Coleman, Victor Green, etc) simply had not gelled yet. The defense was gashed early on by every team, Testaverde had no time to throw in the pocket, the running game was non existent, and the defensive gave up over 110 points in a 3 game span. Herman Edwards decision to start Pennington proved to be sheer luck in that Curtis got healthy, the O line Gelled, the defense came together. Most of all though, the team realized that if Vinny Testaverde can get benched, ANYONE can get benched, and from theretoforth, they played their tails off!

2003:
    Had Pennington not screwed up the masterpiece that Testaverde started in week 7 at Philadelphia, the Jets season might have turned out differently, as Testaverde's hot hand led the Jets to consecutive wins, prior to the questionable decision by Herman Edwards to pull him in the Eagles' game after such a red hot start.

2005:
    Also, the incomparable Vinny Testaverde threw a 27 yard frozen rope Touchdown to Laveranues Coles, sealing his place once and for all as the greatest quarterback ever, as he became the all time leader in consecutive seasons with a Touchdown pass!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

16 you could have added; although most Jet Fans considered 2 slaps of Ribs and a case of Fig newtons more than fair ..The Jets were criticized for what what was considered inadequate compensation for the loss of their head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by savage69
    16 you could have added; although most Jet Fans considered 2 slaps of Ribs and a case of Fig newtons more than fair ..The Jets were criticized for what what was considered inadequate compensation for the loss of their head coach.
    im not talking about the herm one, leave that to SAR, im talking about the plain New York Jets one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies
    as well it should - take anything you read there with a grain of salt

Anything you add will likely get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by oh well okay
    as well it should - take anything you read there with a grain of salt
    except for the VT parts on the Jets one. i would only speak the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Anything you add will likely get deleted.
    ****, by who?

Banned
    ****, by who?
    by the wikipedia police..if you're info is not accurate they can arrest you and put you away for a VERY long time..

Quote Originally Posted by vilmatime51
    by the wikipedia police..if you're info is not accurate they can arrest you and put you away for a VERY long time..

Hall Of Fame
    ****, by who?
    You know you've already had 8 posts i your own thread, compared 5 fom other people