Thread: Danny (Partridge) Bonaduce B!tch Slaps Libtard

Danny (Partridge) Bonaduce B!tch Slaps Libtard

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnliRXAIyIo[/url]

Yea,,Danny is real winner ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Please tell me that TheResistanceManifesto is some sort of a comedy show if not I wish Danny would have really ***** slap him.

Banned
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnliRXAIyIo[/url][/QUOTE]
    Come on Dean..your title was misleading..I was expecting that Libtard to actually get smacked.. :)

Danny Who??

Oh that former child actor turned drug addict/failed actor/celebrity charity case.... yeah I take [I]him[/I] seriously

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

gotta love libtards.....when you challenge their point of view you are stepping on their right of free speech....meanwhile they expect you to shut up...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]gotta love libtards.....when you challenge their point of view you are stepping on their right of free speech....meanwhile they expect you to shut up...[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about stepping on our right of free speech and no one is telling Danny Partridge to shut up.

We are just laughing at the source. Kinda like what you do when Rosie Odonnel or Babs Streisand or the Baldwin bros make political speaches (difference is, we dont tell them to shut up, you do).

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=kennyo7]WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about stepping on our right of free speech and no one is telling Danny Partridge to shut up.

We are just laughing at the source. Kinda like what you do when Rosie Odonnel or Babs Streisand or the Baldwin bros make political speaches (difference is, we dont tell them to shut up, you do).[/QUOTE]

fanning your flames of ignorance once again...

watch the video, which- oh btw- is sourced by a lunatic leftist group no different than the names you mention above....

you may comprhend...I doubt it but it's worth a shot...

[QUOTE=kennyo7]Danny Who??

Oh that former child actor turned drug addict/failed actor/celebrity charity case.... yeah I take [I]him[/I] seriously[/QUOTE]

It's sad that I take him more seriously than the conspiracy theorist retard with the $10 microphone set who is interviewing him.

Banned
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about stepping on our right of free speech and no one is telling Danny Partridge to shut up.

We are just laughing at the source. Kinda like what you do when Rosie Odonnel or Babs Streisand or the Baldwin bros make political speaches (difference is, we dont tell them to shut up, you do).[/QUOTE]
    Who is the one seeking out the source???

The libtard is,right??
    You are talking out of your ass. ;)

Banned
    Why am I not surprised Danny Bonaduce is a Republican and a Bush supporter

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bill parcells]Who is the one seeking out the source???

The libtard is,right??
    You are talking out of your ass. ;)[/QUOTE]

sshhhh......

don't confuse him...his head will explode if he tries to figure this tough one out...

[QUOTE=Renaissance10]Why am I not surprised Danny Bonaduce is a Republican and a Bush supporter[/QUOTE]

Probably cause like Bush, Danny has been an utter failure in his career. Well, maybe I shouldnt be so hard on him...Dannys been a bit more successful than bush

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan][url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnliRXAIyIo[/url][/QUOTE]

I was expecting a b!tch slap :(