Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Danny (Partridge) Bonaduce B!tch Slaps Libtard

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,353

    Danny (Partridge) Bonaduce B!tch Slaps Libtard


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,356

    Thumbs down

    Yea,,Danny is real winner

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,192
    Please tell me that TheResistanceManifesto is some sort of a comedy show if not I wish Danny would have really ***** slap him.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan
    Come on Dean..your title was misleading..I was expecting that Libtard to actually get smacked..

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,731
    Danny Who??

    Oh that former child actor turned drug addict/failed actor/celebrity charity case.... yeah I take him seriously

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    gotta love libtards.....when you challenge their point of view you are stepping on their right of free speech....meanwhile they expect you to shut up...

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    gotta love libtards.....when you challenge their point of view you are stepping on their right of free speech....meanwhile they expect you to shut up...
    WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about stepping on our right of free speech and no one is telling Danny Partridge to shut up.

    We are just laughing at the source. Kinda like what you do when Rosie Odonnel or Babs Streisand or the Baldwin bros make political speaches (difference is, we dont tell them to shut up, you do).

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7
    WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about stepping on our right of free speech and no one is telling Danny Partridge to shut up.

    We are just laughing at the source. Kinda like what you do when Rosie Odonnel or Babs Streisand or the Baldwin bros make political speaches (difference is, we dont tell them to shut up, you do).
    fanning your flames of ignorance once again...

    watch the video, which- oh btw- is sourced by a lunatic leftist group no different than the names you mention above....

    you may comprhend...I doubt it but it's worth a shot...

  9. #9
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7
    Danny Who??

    Oh that former child actor turned drug addict/failed actor/celebrity charity case.... yeah I take him seriously

    It's sad that I take him more seriously than the conspiracy theorist retard with the $10 microphone set who is interviewing him.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7
    WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about stepping on our right of free speech and no one is telling Danny Partridge to shut up.

    We are just laughing at the source. Kinda like what you do when Rosie Odonnel or Babs Streisand or the Baldwin bros make political speaches (difference is, we dont tell them to shut up, you do).
    Who is the one seeking out the source???

    The libtard is,right??
    You are talking out of your ass.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    244
    Why am I not surprised Danny Bonaduce is a Republican and a Bush supporter

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    Who is the one seeking out the source???

    The libtard is,right??
    You are talking out of your ass.
    sshhhh......

    don't confuse him...his head will explode if he tries to figure this tough one out...

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Renaissance10
    Why am I not surprised Danny Bonaduce is a Republican and a Bush supporter
    Probably cause like Bush, Danny has been an utter failure in his career. Well, maybe I shouldnt be so hard on him...Dannys been a bit more successful than bush

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    DA BX
    Posts
    936
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan
    I was expecting a b!tch slap

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us