Thread: OT: Should I Or Shouldn't I?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: Should I Or Shouldn't I?

So there's this stripper that I've been working twice a week at the local club and she's finally agreed to "get together with me" for $1000 for a few hours outside the club. It's Christmas, she's low on cash, she trusts me.....the usual strip club hottie in a hotel scenario.

On the one hand, I've been jonesing this girl real bad for months and now is my golden opportunity. The other stripper hookups I've managed have been fantastic, and she's gorgeous so it's a no-brainer to do it. The $1000 isn't an issue either as I'm coming into a huge bonus soon.

On the other hand, it's Christmas and I'd feel sort of strange meeting this girl on Saturday night when my mother-in-law and family is back at the house. I'm probably being too sentimental and should just file the emotion in the filing cabinet with the other times I've done this, but this time it just feels different for some reason.

Advice?

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um......no.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wtf,lol

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't the word "emotion" (as used there) make this a trick question?

Otherwise, I say you should nail her so hard that she screams your social security number.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    So there's this stripper that I've been working twice a week at the local club and she's finally agreed to "get together with me" for $1000 for a few hours outside the club. It's Christmas, she's low on cash, she trusts me.....the usual strip club hottie in a hotel scenario.

On the one hand, I've been jonesing this girl real bad for months and now is my golden opportunity. The other stripper hookups I've managed have been fantastic, and she's gorgeous so it's a no-brainer to do it. The $1000 isn't an issue either as I'm coming into a huge bonus soon.

On the other hand, it's Christmas and I'd feel sort of strange meeting this girl on Saturday night when my mother-in-law and family is back at the house. I'm probably being too sentimental and should just file the emotion in the filing cabinet with the other times I've done this, but this time it just feels different for some reason.

Advice?

SAR I
    Do it.... but don't let her sing "Come all ye faithful"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    A pic may help us determine a proper course of action. Due diligence and all...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    give your wife two roofies and bring her along

you'll have a blast

you wont feel like your neglecting her on teh holidays

she wont even remeber anyway

perfect