Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pauliec/BrooklynJet/13/Ikeyman3/neckdemon:you are being summoned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    ummmm, you lost me again....

i'm saying that you have contradicted yourself a number of times on this thread.....

and you didn't answer me......what movie is the quote from?
    What movie is what quote from??

Quote Originally Posted by 13
    .... if this was a bar and someone was barking at me face to face.... I'd have a little more interest.... but the fact that its behind a keybord makes this very meaningless and boring to me... I'm having a very hard time finding any revelance in any of this.

that's because bp is leading this thread in circles.......with no real conclusion anywhere in site.........

Banned
    that's because bp is leading this thread in circles.......with no real conclusion anywhere in site.........
    And you're following..

Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    What movie is what quote from??

the walking contradiction quote

And you're following..

i'm bored......i just got done wrapping about 17 gifts for my kid and my back is killing me so i can't get up yet.......

Banned
    I just want to take this opportunity to say that I really like grilled cheese sandwhiches... like I really like them.

But here's the thing... I won't get one at a resturant, because like, they're so easy to make at home that I can't see myself spending like $4.00 on one. Especially because I usually want two... So I mean, can you really spend $8 on 4 peices of bread and 2 (or 4 if you make them the way I like it) slices of cheese.

But I'm never really home around lunch time, so that's tricky as well. I also like apple juice with my gilled cheese. They go together great.

But you all see my problem, right?

Banned
    the walking contradiction quote
    OH..That one..ok..let the record atate this..I told Fragger in a pm that I was done with JI..and then posted that night and the next day and day after..take from it what you will..

And you're following..

how's this for a personal attack:

you're a retard.

This thread is moronic. I'm going to go watch a movie now.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Banned
    i'm bored......i just got done wrapping about 17 gifts for my kid and my back is killing me so i can't get up yet.......
    thats what the GF is for dude..I give you alot more credit than some others in this thread..LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    OH..That one..ok..let the record atate this..I told Fragger in a pm that I was done with JI..and then posted that night and the next day and day after..take from it what you will..
    No you did not. Show us Mr. V.I.P.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    how's this for a personal attack:

you're a retard.

This thread is moronic. I'm going to go watch a movie now.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
    If you are following this thread..You are the retard my friend..and the joke is on you!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin
    I just want to take this opportunity to say that I really like grilled cheese sandwhiches... like I really like them.

But here's the thing... I won't get one at a resturant, because like, they're so easy to make at home that I can't see myself spending like $4.00 on one. Especially because I usually want two... So I mean, can you really spend $8 on 4 peices of bread and 2 (or 4 if you make them the way I like it) slices of cheese.

But I'm never really home around lunch time, so that's tricky as well. I also like apple juice with my gilled cheese. They go together great.

And what about BLTs? I mean, 6 freakin' bucks for a couple slices of bacon and some rabbit food? C'mon... What's that markup gotta be like?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    No you did not. Show us Mr. V.I.P.
    Look in the political forum kid Paulie has seen me in there!!

Quote Originally Posted by EricYellin

ive pondered this before.

i love my grilled cheeses buttered like crazy and with crispy edges.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater
    And what about BLTs? I mean, 6 freakin' bucks for a couple slices of bacon and some rabbit food? C'mon... What's that markup gotta be like?
    not really a BLT fan... but as a grilled cheese man, I sympathize... I really do.

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    ... I take it as either

A. Fragger is a bad friend to you, betrayed your trust, and through under the bus for all us to laugh at by posting a really feminine PM for all of us to see.

or

B. You told him to post your PM trying to get sympathy from all us that you let a couple of kids get under your skin. Hence my humor.

Which one is it???

Quote Originally Posted by 5xl

Ahhhh now I really want to go downstairs and make a grilled cheese.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    ... I take it as either

A. Fragger is a bad friend to you, betrayed your trust, and through under the bus for all us to laugh at.

or

B. You told him to post your PM trying to get sympathy from all us that you let a couple of kids get under your skin. Hence my humor.

Which one is it???
    Probably A

I never told him to post that PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 5xl

Yes, Yes...

You melt like half a stick of butter in the pan... it's so delicious... and the best is when the crust partially flakes off... that's when you know you've got a perfect grilled cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by freestater
    BLTs make restaurants some good coin. im a chef and i learned a good deal about the industry.

id say the biggest money maker in some restaurants and bars would be chicken wings.