Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 356

Thread: Pauliec/BrooklynJet/13/Ikeyman3/neckdemon:you are being summoned

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    AAHHH..yes..he's here!!!

    Ask me questions NOW Paulie..it's time to shine!!!

    what questions? what the **** are you talking about?

    do you ever look in the mirror, feel a breeze of reality hit you, and think, "what the **** am I doing with myself?"

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    I NEVER told him to post that..he's a good kid..and I like him..but that was a pm to him with no instructions attached..heh
    http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/sh...2&postcount=18

  3. #43
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    ... all's I remember is fragger telling everybody that you were tired of a couple kids here so you decided to leave.... am on the right track here?

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    4,745
    one question...

    WTF is going on here?

  5. #45
    What did I say?

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    one question...

    WTF is going on here?
    Got me... but I guess I'm involved... and so is Paulie, Neck, Brooklyn and Ikey.... thats a pretty motley crew to call out if you ask me....

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    ... what'd I say that was bad???? I dont remember....
    "for some reason... I picture a couple little kids in a school yard poking a big, fat defensless guy with twigs until he runs away crying and broken.... and I find major humor in that.... am I a bad person... LOL."

    that's likely the post he's taking offense to, but i could be wrong.

  8. #48

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    ???Follow the thread dumbass

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    "for some reason... I picture a couple little kids in a school yard poking a big, fat defensless guy with twigs until he runs away crying and broken.... and I find major humor in that.... am I a bad person... LOL."

    that's likely the post he's taking offense to, but i could be wrong.
    hahahaha.... that was funny actually... whats so bad about that??? I've said way worse on numerous occations....

  11. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    "for some reason... I picture a couple little kids in a school yard poking a big, fat defensless guy with twigs until he runs away crying and broken.... and I find major humor in that.... am I a bad person... LOL."

    that's likely the post he's taking offense to, but i could be wrong.
    Well what DID I SAY??

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    what questions? what the **** are you talking about?

    do you ever look in the mirror, feel a breeze of reality hit you, and think, "what the **** am I doing with myself?"

    ouch.....so far it's

    pauliec-1
    bp-o

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    8,003
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    ???Follow the thread dumbass
    heh.

  14. #54
    Dude you really need to lighten up, it is a friggin message board.

    And you are calling me out for NOTHING. Seriously dude, you are reaching bigtime here.

  15. #55
    William, you called me out, you bring the proof, I'm waiting.

    What did I say about you.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by 13
    hahahaha.... that was funny actually... whats so bad about that??? I've said way worse on numerous occations....

    i would have laughed if you said it about me........but obviously he didn't like it.....idk why.

  17. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    11,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    William, you called me out, you bring the proof, I'm waiting.

    What did I say about you.
    You said FWIW I have NEVER commented on the Jets..that is not true..and you and alot of people know it..do you want the quote??

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    PIITB

    isnt that supposed to be piihb? what does the t stand for?

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    You said FWIW I have NEVER commented on the Jets..that is not true..and you and alot of people know it..do you want the quote??
    And taht is calling you out, LMAO, I really haven't seen you ever post on the Jets, most of your posts are about Herm, the LN thread or the Africa thread. Am I wrong?

  20. #60
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Posts
    7,824
    WOW, you put alot of time and thought into this....

    Fact is I stand by my words.... I dont care if you.... or anyone else leaves here for that matter.... I wont loose any sleep.... there is no personal attack there.... I would have said the same, and have, to anyone who makes drama and causes a big stink... its funny to me that people get so wrapped up in this internet stuff... nothing more nothing less.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us