Thread: hey bitonti............

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

hey bitonti............

still think VY is a bust..................Say hello to the ROY fellas.............love and Merry Xmas ...............Bongo59

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bongo59
    still think VY is a bust..................Say hello to the ROY fellas.............love and Merry Xmas ...............Bongo59
    Frickin Titan fans coming out of the wood works now..first Bipolar..and now the infamous Bongo..with his famous typing............................................ .................................................. .................... ........ ....

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... didn't you here... VY is going to convert into a WR next season..... he'll never make it in the NFL as a QB.... never.
    Last edited by 13; 12-25-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did you expect from bit?

He thinks DFat is a Pro Bowl player.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    vince young could be a good QB no doubt but lets not make him into the next waren mood just yet.......mike vick went 13-3 and took his team into the playoffs and everyone said he was the second comming......and what happen to that guy? i am starting to wonder if the falcons can ever win a big game with him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give it a rest bongo.

When you contribute half of the time to this board and providing draft info year round (the guy gives updates at the senior bowl all week several times per day), then you can talk.

So what? So far he was off about VY. Big friggin deal, the guy's nailed more than he's missed, just because you're all pissy that he criticized the Titans doesn't give you the right to come on and call him out after ever damn Titans game like you've been doing.

I praised the Schlegel pick at the time for the Jets, wrote a big thread about it too.

So I was wrong? SO WHAT.

Grow up already dude.

(Oh, and by the way, if you really want to talk about "being off," let's talk about all the BS rumors you were posting last year at draft time.)
    Last edited by RutgersJetFan; 12-25-2006 at 12:24 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok.. i have been a lurker here for quite some time but this bugs me today

stop.........doing.........this.........

you do it for no other reason than to have your own gimmick and it's ridiculous

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    What did you expect from bit?

He thinks DFat is a Pro Bowl player.
    i'm sure if you were 'unjustly' banned (although that wrongly implies your trolling is not reason enough), not one person would give a crap

*hint hint* *nudge nudge* to the moderators/admins

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    Give it a rest bongo.

When you contribute half of the time to this board and providing draft info year round (the guy gives updates at the senior bowl all week several times per day), then you can talk.

So what? So far he was off about VY. Big friggin deal, the guy's nailed more than he's missed, just because you're all pissy that he criticized the Titans doesn't give you the right to come on and call him out after ever damn Titans game like you've been doing.

I praised the Schlegel pick at the time for the Jets, wrote a big thread about it too.

So I was wrong? SO WHAT.

Grow up already dude.

(Oh, and by the way, if you really want to talk about "being off," let's talk about all the BS rumors you were posting last year at draft time.)
    Merry Christmas, GGI.