Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SackDance99. Im not calling you out.

Jets Insider VIP

SackDance99. Im not calling you out.

SackDance99 your a nice guy, but also can you not publicly preach about your beliefs. Im asking you nicely every thread your in you always have to get your word in or try to make people switch beliefs. And those sigs that you have are annoying to. I know some people agree with me. You're a nice guy but this whole thing about wich people are going to hell and these people are going to heaven, its getting old and not everyone agrees with you.

That being said I like you, but take into consideration other people on here.

All League
    Do you realize how many people who have already asked him to stop, I know I have...I'm afraid there is no hope no matter how politely you put it

word, its getting gay, but not that theres anything wrong with that. the fire and brimstone gotta quit man

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    SackDance99 your a nice guy, but also can you not publicly preach about your beliefs. Im asking you nicely every thread your in you always have to get your word in or try to make people switch beliefs. And those sigs that you have are annoying to. I know some people agree with me. You're a nice guy but this whole thing about wich people are going to hell and these people are going to heaven, its getting old and not everyone agrees with you.

You curse out everyother person on the board and you are nice to this weinerstizel?

Banned
    ban for calling out!

why stir the idiot up?

FYI, after his spat with Jetsbabe about a year ago, to escape a ban Bernie agreed to stop preaching anywhere but on the politics board. If you catch him breaking the rule, just PM a mod

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it
    why stir the idiot up?

FYI, after his spat with Jetsbabe about a year ago, to escape a ban Bernie agreed to stop preaching anywhere but on the politics board. If you catch him breaking the rule, just PM a mod
    That's not how we do thing, it's more fun to call him names.

Jets Insider VIP
    why stir the idiot up?

Fool, what in the world are you talking about. Don't make up lies. If it's true I'd admit it but there is zero truth to any of that.

Hall Of Fame
    dont worry about sackdance...he's just a fan of carpenters...

why stir the idiot up?
    We have a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan
    We have a winner.
    i now see what you meant previously

Interesting

I have read some of the stuff sackdance99 has put in and I don't agree with it nor do I find it really appropriate, however, I find it interesting how have no problem put out sexually suggestive sigs on the site but no one is ever called on it.

lol what happened? this sounds hilarious someone send me a link to the most hilarious posts...

and what's the deal with your sig sackdance?

Sack is not a nice guy.

Sack is not even a jets fan (by his own admission).

He is a troll, nothing more, and perhaps even less.

A hateful religious zealot troll....as if we needed one of THOSE round here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny2Coles
    ban for calling out!
    C'mon! You are ridiculous!

So much for freedom of speech?

Stop Giving Sd99 Attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Sack is not a nice guy.

I couldn't agree more.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Who cares? Personally I find threads about mindless video games far more annoying than anything SD99 posts.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish
    Sack is not a nice guy.

Sack is a nice guy. If you ever met the guy you'd know that. I've described an encounter with him on this board before that told me everything I needed to know about the guy.

If he's not a Jets fan, he and his #99 jersey do a pretty good impersonation of one at 16H every game.

He might be a troll, he might be hateful at times (I'm a Catholoic, so he's rubbed me the wrong way on several occasions), he may be filled with righteous religious zeal. But none of us are perfect, are we?

I choose to see Bernie as the crazy cousin of this board. He is a pain in the a$$ sometimes, but he's OK in my book.

are we in church now??

I thought this is a football thread not a religious thread..

maybe he is a "internet disciple" lol