Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Many soldiers say.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]In other words: You were against the goals of the United States before we ever made a move, made any mistakes, or violated any terrorist "human rights", eh? You were against it all from "Day 1", eh?

And you expect people to think you're not a traitorous piece of ****. Riiiiight. Root against your country before we even step in-country, cause you just KNOW we're evil and cannot win (moral and millitary genius you are, of course), and then you expect anyone with half a brain to think you're a good American? I don't ****ing think so.

Anyway, isn't there a Holocaust Denial Website (based in Iran of course) you should be on, instead of wasting your time here? We all know how much you love Iranian Leadership and their values.....[/QUOTE]

I was not against the goals of the USA. I merely thought that they were not achievable. They were not realistic outside of the fantasy world that you live in. Like ive mentioned before, this is analogous to some CEO spending billions of dollars to a team of scientists to come up with a way to turn tin into gold. Would i like to see tin converted into gold? Absolutely ! Would i spend anything more than a dime to do so? No way, cause i know its impossible. Likewise , invading Iraq and toppling Hussein with the goal of creating a nation where Sunni, Shia , and Kurdish Iraqis would put aside their hatred for each other and live side by side in peace and harmony under a western-style democracy which would be Alleid with the USA and stand with us in the WOT is about as likely as the scientist figuring out how to turn tin to gold. Would i like for this imaginary Iraq to be created? Absolutely. That would be great!! Would I risk a drop of American blood to achieve this unrealistic goal? Hell No!!!

Why? Because unlike you , I value the lives of our troops, and would not put them in harms way to try to do what is not possible in the real world

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]

And now it is certain that the gov't (Bush admin) lied. They provided the citizens here bad intelligence. Why could they not have checked it a few times? What made them so overzealous that they could see nothing else.

[/QUOTE]

more leftist lunatic bullsh!t without a shred of evidence to back it up...

Bush lied- but the previous administration, the international community and all the rats presently in power who previously said Hussien had weapons, were ready to use them and was a threat to America but now claim it was a lie were all telling the truth...

do you have any original thoughts or just parrot what you read off message boards at places like Daily Kos???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]fanning your flames of ignorance again???

they certainly don't share the same "blame America first" attitude a sc^mbag like you possesses...

and unlike you- they entered after graduating college rahter than exploit the military for the purposes of paying college tuition....[/QUOTE]

I served 7 years out of ROTC. I wouldnt call that exploiting the military. Do the math. College tuition x 4 years vs 7 years as Army Officer.

By the way, what was your excuse for not serving again?
    Oh yeah , i forgot you were over-qualified? They werent accepting white males in the Army back then!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I served 7 years out of ROTC. I wouldnt call that exploiting the military. Do the math. College tuition x 4 years vs 7 years as Army Officer.

By the way, what was your excuse for not serving again?
    Oh yeah , i forgot you were over-qualified? They werent accepting white males in the Army back then![/QUOTE]

unlike yourself I didn't need the military to foot the bill for my college tuition....

niether did my cousins presently serving in Iraq and Afgahnistan....

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I was not against the goals of the USA. I merely thought that they were not achievable. They were not realistic outside of the fantasy world that you live in. Like ive mentioned before, this is analogous to some CEO spending billions of dollars to a team of scientists to come up with a way to turn tin into gold. Would i like to see tin converted into gold? Absolutely ! Would i spend anything more than a dime to do so? No way, cause i know its impossible. Likewise , invading Iraq and toppling Hussein with the goal of creating a nation where Sunni, Shia , and Kurdish Iraqis would put aside their hatred for each other and live side by side in peace and harmony under a western-style democracy which would be Alleid with the USA and stand with us in the WOT is about as likely as the scientist figuring out how to turn tin to gold. Would i like for this imaginary Iraq to be created? Absolutely. That would be great!! Would I risk a drop of American blood to achieve this unrealistic goal? Hell No!!!

Why? Because unlike you , I value the lives of our troops, and would not put them in harms way to try to do what is not possible in the real world[/QUOTE]

Some people said Japan would never be democratized either.

Those people were wrong.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE][QUOTE=Warfish]In other words: You were against the goals of the United States before we ever made a move, made any mistakes, or violated any terrorist "human rights", eh? You were against it all from "Day 1", eh?

[B]And you expect people to think you're not a traitorous piece of ****. Riiiiight. Root against your country before we even step in-country, cause you just KNOW we're evil and cannot win (moral and millitary genius you are, of course), and then you expect anyone with half a brain to think you're a good American? I don't ****ing think so.

Anyway, isn't there a Holocaust Denial Website (based in Iran of course) you should be on, instead of wasting your time here? We all know how much you love Iranian Leadership and their values[/B].....[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Funny how you like to throw personal insults around, but when I insult you ONCE by calling you a fat POS you get all defensive and childish and try to block me. You are so friggin pathetic.

In one posting you manage to insult me by calling me a [U]Traitor[/U] (why, cause i disagrred with going into Iraq? I guess President Ford was also a traitor-right?) a [U]Holocaust Denier[/U] (when did I ever deny the holocaust?), and a [U]supporter of the Iranian Govt[/U] ( another lie, i never supported them).

This is so funny. Iguess if i was Warfish Id go and ask the mods to block him too! But unlike her, im a man. I can chew what i dish out.

So F*** You Fish!!!
    Go finish that tub of chocolate chocolate chip Ice Cream

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]Some people said Japan would never be democratized either.

Those people were wrong.[/QUOTE]

Japan had a homogeneous population Iraq does not.
    Japan was a nation for centuries.
    Iraq was created by the British with artificial boundaries. There never was an "Iraq" before that. They were tribes.

Big difference.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]unlike yourself I didn't need the military to foot the bill for my college tuition....

niether did my cousins presently serving in Iraq and Afgahnistan....[/QUOTE]

So i guess the hundreds of thousands of Americans who went through ROTC and used the GI Bill to further their education are all exploiters of the military??

Way to go CBNY, its great to see you insult our troops at a time of war. You traitorous bastard

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]So i guess the hundreds of thousands of Americans who went through ROTC and used the GI Bill to further their education are all exploiters of the military??

Way to go CBNY, its great to see you insult our troops at a time of war. You traitorous bastard[/QUOTE]

fanning your flames of ignorance again...

you were the sc^mbag who previously said on this forum you specifically entered the military to pay for college....

[QUOTE=kennyo7]I served 7 years out of ROTC. I wouldnt call that exploiting the military. Do the math. College tuition x 4 years vs 7 years as Army Officer.
    [/QUOTE]

you keep telling us you're the greated MD in the world...where'd you get the degree? A cracker jack box??

don't know of anyone who did undergrad and medical degree schooling in four years...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]more leftist lunatic bullsh!t without a shred of evidence to back it up...

Bush lied- but the previous administration, the international community and all the rats presently in power who previously said Hussien had weapons, were ready to use them and was a threat to America but now claim it was a lie were all telling the truth...

do you have any original thoughts or just parrot what you read off message boards at places like Daily Kos???[/QUOTE]

This thread and war is about Bush's war!!!!

I have not been to Kos or any site like that today.....

We're living in sad times today, times when you can trust what Saddam (no WMD's) says more than your own government.

No shred of evidence? Where are the WMD's?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]This thread and war is about Bush's war!!!!

I have not been to Kos or any site like that today.....

We're living in sad times today, times when you can trust what Saddam (no WMD's) says more than your own government.

No shred of evidence? Where are the WMD's?[/QUOTE]

re-read the post and try to comprehend...I wrote it in simple terms for minds like yours...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]unlike yourself I didn't need the military to foot the bill for my college tuition....

niether did my cousins presently serving in Iraq and Afgahnistan....[/QUOTE]

There are many ways to slice the cat. I served and went to night school after I did my service to the country.

A trade like Ken did is one way to do it. David Robinson did it that way.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]re-read the post and try to comprehend...I wrote it in simple terms for minds like yours...[/QUOTE]

Answer the questions please.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Answer the questions please.[/QUOTE]

I answered it in the post- but your brainwashed leftist mind cannot see clear to understand it...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]fanning your flames of ignorance again...

you were the sc^mbag who previously said on this forum you specifically entered the military to pay for college....

you keep telling us you're the greated MD in the world...where'd you get the degree? A cracker jack box??

don't know of anyone who did undergrad and medical degree schooling in four years...[/QUOTE]

I did not do it all in 4 yrs you jacka$$!!!
    I went to college for 4 yrs
    Served in the Army for 7 yrs (not as a medic ) and at age 29 went to medical school after serving.

Ive explained this before.

By the way, clueless, when did i ever say i was the worlds greatest MD???????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I answered it in the post- but your brainwashed leftist mind cannot see clear to understand it...[/QUOTE]

Where are the WMD's Bush said was there?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Where are the WMD's Bush said was there?[/QUOTE]

where is the evidence that he purposely lied?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]where is the evidence that he purposely lied?[/QUOTE]

Answer the question. Where are the WMD's?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Answer the question. Where are the WMD's?[/QUOTE]

First things first.....

I realize staying on topic is difficult for you....part of your post from the previous page specifically stated:

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]

And now it is certain that the gov't (Bush admin) lied. They provided the citizens here bad intelligence. Why could they not have checked it a few times? What made them so overzealous that they could see nothing else.

[/QUOTE]

again; where is one shred of eivdence that the Bush administration purposely lied?

Not that I expect anything from you-as, just in the keith olbermann thread when you were challenged to back up a post with evidence, you had nothing but talking points from lunatic leftists sites....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]First things first.....

I realize staying on topic is difficult for you....part of your post from the previous page specifically stated:

again; where is one shred of eivdence that the [B]Bush administration purposely lied?[/B]
    Not that I expect anything from you-as, just in the keith olbermann thread when you were challenged to back up a post with evidence, you had nothing but talking points from lunatic leftists sites....[/QUOTE]

It is not the point here that they can't make a mistake. The issue here is that once they knew that they had "bad intelligence" they kept the lies going and then they were changing them just to keep the war going....