Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Many soldiers say.....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]It is not the point here that they can't make a mistake. The issue here is that once they knew that they had "bad intelligence" they kept the lies going and then they were changing them just to keep the war going....[/QUOTE]

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Do WMD's vanish?

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Answer the question. Where are the WMD's?[/QUOTE]

You are asking questions that we can't answer. Does that mean he was telling the truth? Or does it mean he lent them to other nations who hate the US. It was proven already that Saddam had WMD's and used them on many occassions against innocent people. What he did with them is beyond me.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Why do you think that the media is liberal? Surely the web is. That is why the blogs got so hot.

The MSM has a certain slant to it, however in my view it not nearly "liberal".[/QUOTE]

Sure, whats liberal looks conservative to a left wing radical
    on their disturbed, far out space nut planet.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]This thread and war is about Bush's war!!!!

I have not been to Kos or any site like that today.....

We're living in sad times today, times when you can trust what Saddam (no WMD's) says more than your own government.

No shred of evidence? Where are the WMD's?[/QUOTE]

Benedawgg,
    After you get someone to read and translate everything else,
    get someone to read these to you

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf"]http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf[/url]

[url="http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/03/world/middleeast/03documents.html?ei=5090&en=ba99ceafb0f67900&ex=1320210000"]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/03/world/middleeast/03documents.html?ei=5090&en=ba99ceafb0f67900&ex=1320210000[/url]

& in the brilliant move dept., according to the
    same NYT patriot who disclosed terrorist monitoring
    Bubba handed flawed-but-not-so-flawed-nuke info to the Iranians

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin[/url]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how the chickenhawks always have an excuse "to old" "bad knees" and they bring up there "cousins" as it is to say they are justified

Anyway you are never to old,,if the Army cant take you, you can always take the next flight to Kuwait then enter Iraq as a Civilian fighter,, quit your job and put your money where your mouth is

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]I love how the chickenhawks always have an excuse "to old" "bad knees" and they bring up there "cousins" as it is to say they are justified

Anyway you are never to old,,if the Army cant take you, you can always take the next flight to Kuwait then enter Iraq as a Civilian fighter,, quit your job and put your money where your mouth is[/QUOTE]
    :gossip: More big talk from many handles. :gossip:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Shambone]You are asking questions that we can't answer. Does that mean he was telling the truth? Or does it mean [B]he lent them to other nations [/B] who hate the US. It was proven already that Saddam had WMD's and used them on many occassions against innocent people. What he did with them is beyond me.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a stretch......"Bad Intelligence?"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]Sure, whats liberal looks conservative to a left wing radical
    on their disturbed, far out space nut planet.[/QUOTE]

Boomberg, Fox, NBC (GE)...Do I need to go on? Neo-cons control the MSM...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]Benedawgg,
    After you get someone to read and translate everything else,
    get someone to read these to you

[url="http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf"]http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf[/url]

[url="http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/03/world/middleeast/03documents.html?ei=5090&en=ba99ceafb0f67900&ex=1320210000"]http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/03/world/middleeast/03documents.html?ei=5090&en=ba99ceafb0f67900&ex=1320210000[/url]

& in the brilliant move dept., according to the
    same NYT patriot who disclosed terrorist monitoring
    Bubba handed flawed-but-not-so-flawed-nuke info to the Iranians

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Merlin[/url][/QUOTE]

First of all, I can read quite well.

Why do you gents continue to bring up Clinton? He is not President.

Whe do continue to attempt to demonize those who think progressively?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Boomberg, Fox, NBC (GE)...Do I need to go on? Neo-cons control the MSM...[/QUOTE]

sure it is....and the lunatic leftists who run the NY Slimes, WaComPost, See BS, ABC, PBS, etc, etc, etc provide unbiased reasoning their reports, correct??

more classic leftist ignorance...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]sure it is....and the lunatic leftists who run the NY Slimes, WaComPost, See BS, ABC, PBS, etc, etc, etc provide unbiased reasoning their reports, correct??

more classic leftist ignorance...[/QUOTE]

I thought that I posted a report regarding PBS? ABC owned by Disney. C'mon playa. The under reporting about the filled caskets coming home from Iraq is a left wing, anti war effort right?

You guys need to catch on to the rest of the country (35-0).

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]sure it is....and the lunatic leftists who run the NY Slimes, WaComPost, See BS, ABC, PBS, etc, etc, etc provide unbiased reasoning their reports, correct??

more classic leftist ignorance...[/QUOTE]

that is of course leaving off MSNBC and CNN which is understood to be completely left leaning...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]that is of course leaving off MSNBC and CNN which is understood to be completely left leaning...[/QUOTE]

My post above states NBC (GE). How could you miss that? MSNBC is owned by GE and MSFT.

That is why it is so dynamic that KO speaks the way he does. It goes against the grain of the MSM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]My post above states NBC (GE). How could you miss that? MSNBC is owned by GE and MSFT.

[/QUOTE]

classic elitist liberal bullsh!t....

because your post state GE/NBC is conservatove it makes it true??? you sure have a high opinion of yourself....

Katie the commie, chrissy matthews, and all the rest are hard-core righties.... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]That is why it is so dynamic that KO speaks the way he does. It goes against the grain of the MSM. [/QUOTE]

and it is so obvious why his ranking are at the bottom of the barrell- like most leftists he has no use for facts and just throws sh!t out there...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]classic elitist liberal bullsh!t....

because your post state GE/NBC is conservatove it makes it true??? you sure have a high opinion of yourself....

Katie the commie, chrissy matthews, and all the rest are hard-core righties.... :rolleyes:

and it is so obvious why his ranking are at the bottom of the barrell- like most leftists he has no use for facts and just throws sh!t out there...[/QUOTE]

Several times Matthews has stated that he is a republican. GE is a defense contractor. Surely they have an interest in the war. Tucker Carlson, Scarboro....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Several times Matthews has stated that he is a republican. GE is a defense contractor. Surely they have an interest in the war. Tucker Carlson, Scarboro....[/QUOTE]

your programmed nature to parrot what you've been told is classic-

please show me one example where chrissy matthews claimed to be a republican...just one...

since GE is a defense contractor that automatically means their network is conservative??? (more leftist regurgitation)

I'm sure they had right-leaning thoughts in there head with that sitcom about the gay guy(s) that went off the air a few years ago....that really brought the Evangelical's into the fold!
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-02-2007 at 11:10 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]your programmed nature to parrot what you've been told is classic-

please show me one example where chrissy matthews claimed to be a republican...just one...

since GE is a defense contractor that automatically means their network is conservative??? (more leftist regurgitation)

I'm sure they had right-leaning thoughts in there head with that sitcom about the gay guy(s) that went off the air a few years ago....that really brought the Evangelical's into the fold![/QUOTE]

Check out the Matthews interview with Alan Schlesinger this summer. Particularly the gamblin one.

GE has an interest in getting the stock price up. The war effort is favorable for them.

I don't watch too many sitcoms so I don't know of a gay sitcom show.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]GE has an interest in getting the stock price up. The war effort is favorable for them.[/QUOTE]

Every Publicly traded company has not only a desire, but a RESPONSABILLITY, to "get the stock price up", or more accurately, to make a profit and in turn share that profit with it's shareholders and/or reinvest it in growing the company.

GE is far from alone in this fact.

The only question is are they (or any other company) doing that legally, within the laws of the United States.

If you have something that shows factually that GE broke the law in regards to the ongoing War effort, let me know.

Till then.... :zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Check out the Matthews interview with Alan Schlesinger this summer. Particularly the gamblin one.

I don't watch too many sitcoms so I don't know of a gay sitcom show.[/QUOTE]

again- you made a statement- you provide the evidence.....

[QUOTE]GE has an interest in getting the stock price up. The war effort is favorable for them.[/QUOTE]

once again- this makes them neo-cons.....typical knee-jerk belief from a parrot....
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-02-2007 at 12:14 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]again- you made a statement- you provide the evidence.....

once again- this makes them neo-cons.....typical knee-jerk belief from a parrot....[/QUOTE]

I don't have time to find it as I am attempting to close some business.

GE may not be neo-cons. They are a defense contractor. I find it unusual for a defense contractor to show a slant of anti war.