Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam's execution

Saddam's execution

I could care less about Saddam Hussein..But this is a farce..
    Saddam (who the Bush admin. tried to tie to 9/11, to al qeada, to wmds, they tried to make him the anti christ), he's being executed for killing 140 people who Saddam though was behind an assasination attempt on him in 1982! The same year Rumsfeld hugged him and provided weapons..
    What a farce.

Crying for Saddam now, eh?

Guess we should have seen that one coming......

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bman]I could care less about Saddam Hussein..But this is a farce..
    Saddam (who the Bush admin. tried to tie to 9/11, to al qeada, to wmds, they tried to make him the anti christ), he's being executed for killing 140 people who Saddam though was behind an assasination attempt on him in 1982! The same year Rumsfeld hugged him and provided weapons..
    What a farce.[/QUOTE]

So, Saddam is a victim?

I'm not crying..But There ARE a lot more people worthy of American's thirst for blood..

[QUOTE=jets5ever]So, Saddam is a victim?[/QUOTE]
    No..But he wasn't OUR problem..He was a shiite/Kurd problem..

[QUOTE=bman]I'm not crying..But There ARE a lot more people worthy of American's thirst for blood..[/QUOTE]

You do realize that he is in Iraqi hands, right? Tried by an Iraqi judge, will be killed by an Iraqi execution, to be cheered on by Iraqi civilians.

right..One we set up..
    I just don't think Americans should be cheering like idiots about this.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec]You do realize that he is in Iraqi hands, right? Tried by an Iraqi judge, will be killed by an Iraqi execution, to be cheered on by Iraqi civilians.[/QUOTE]

HA! Facts will get you nowhere with leftists!!

yea..he's in Iraqui hands at the time of his excection..
    He was tried by a US created govt..
    I dont care..
    But look at Iraq now..
    Saddam Killed shiites! WHO CARES..Shiites now kill sunnis!
    At least Saddam had a secular govt.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bman]No..But he wasn't OUR problem..He was a shiite/Kurd problem..[/QUOTE]

Then tell me why Darfur is our problem.

[QUOTE=bman]I'm not crying..[B]But There ARE a lot more people worthy of American's thirst for blood.[/B].[/QUOTE]

You sound like Osama. Not liking Bush is one thing, but don't make foolish statements.

Banned
    the truth will come out in years to come(if we arent all dead from Global Warming)

People are easily manipulated by the government and media who have an agenda,,I may say some harsh things, but I cant really blame people,, I to was once blind...

I do not know the complete truth myself, but I have ideas and pieces to the puzzle,, lets hope some truths come out in the years ahead

Banned
    [QUOTE=bman]right..One we set up..
    I just don't think Americans should be cheering like idiots about this.[/QUOTE]

it is quite disturbing reading the thread on the main board, I could understand gaining solace in the fact someone is dead who murdered someone you care about,, but cheerleading over someone who did nothing to the US?

[QUOTE=Renaissance10]it is quite disturbing reading the thread on the main board, I could understand gaining solace in the fact someone is dead who murdered someone you care about,, but cheerleading over someone who did nothing to the US?[/QUOTE]

Saddam Hussain was a mass-murderer. Documented Fact.

Why is being happy a documented Mass Murderer, Stated Enemy of our Nation, and Tyrant is dead a BAD thing?

Please explain why I should feel anything other than pleased at his demise.

He was an enemy of neo cons and oil profiteers and he never attacked America..I'll be happy if Little Bush gets OBL..Not this guy..

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Saddam Hussain was a mass-murderer. Documented Fact.

Why is being happy a documented Mass Murderer, Stated Enemy of our Nation, and Tyrant is dead a BAD thing?

Please explain why I should feel anything other than pleased at his demise.[/QUOTE]

Warfish, this is really weird you are actually going to get to meet Saddam one day. What do you think you will say to him when you do?

Bush will there too!
    Thou shall not kill

Boy oh boy, I would bet ****dance99 has a ton of weird **** in his background.
    Like he drives around in a van with curtains and tries to get little boys to pet his puppy or take some candy.

99 you are arrogant know nothing moron.

[QUOTE=sackdance99]Warfish, this is really weird you are actually going to get to meet Saddam one day. What do you think you will say to him when you do?[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]Warfish, this is really weird you are actually going to get to meet Saddam one day. What do you think you will say to him when you do?[/QUOTE]

Sackdance, Sackdance, Sackdance......

There is only ONE person who KNOWS who is going where....

And it isn't anyone on this board. Please, please, please, remember that. You catch more flys with honey than vinegar.....

You're beliefs are quite pathetic. If your god judges a "normal" human being the same as a tyrant, there is something wrong with your god.