Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Americans See Gloom, Doom in 2007

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]That sounds like what GWB wants. That really disturbs me as I se a lot of that on this board with the name calling like traitor, and Bendict Arnold....

[/QUOTE]

but your insults towards conservatives are A-okay??

another example of liberal/leftist hypocrisy....

[QUOTE]I don't think that the term Islamofascist is a realistic term. 1.2BB folks don't think this way.[/QUOTE]

funny- you are the same clown who scolds others for coming down on the horse-sh!t sites you post from claiming that thier many lies and slants are not representative of the entire site...

yet because the current enemy is referred to as "Islamofacist" your simple mind processes/assumes that this term is inclusive of all Muslims to those who post....

I stand corrected- it is not funny it is pathetic on your part...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-02-2007 at 02:43 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]but your insults towards conservatives are A-okay??

another example of liberal/leftist hypocrisy....

funny- you are the same clown who scolds others for coming down on the horse-sh!t sites you post from claiming that thier many lies and slants are not representative of the entire site...

yet because the current enemy is referred to as "Islamofacist" your simple mind processes/assumes that this term is inclusive of all Muslims to those who post....

I stand corrected- it is not funny it is pathetic on your part...[/QUOTE]

I insult when I get tired of getting insulted. I don't necessarily start that way in a conversation.

All Islamics are not my enemy. Nor are they the enemy of the USA. 1.2BB people is 25% of the earth's population.

It is an unrealistic viewpoint.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I insult when I get tired of getting insulted. I don't necessarily start that way in a conversation.[/QUOTE]

more BS hypocrisy....

[QUOTE]All Islamics are not my enemy. Nor are they the enemy of the USA. 1.2BB people is 25% of the earth's population.

It is an unrealistic viewpoint.[/QUOTE]

I stated that calling the enemy "Islamofacists" is not indicative of all muslims.... How could you miss that?

I forgot, you leftist only see certain parts of things and beleive what you want. A lot of you make it seem as though you can't read a complete sentence.

Missing a lot of the text is how you form uneducated opinions.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]more BS hypocrisy....

I stated that calling the enemy "Islamofacists" is not indicative of all muslims.... How could you miss that?

I forgot, you leftist only see certain parts of things and beleive what you want. A lot of you make it seem as though you can't read a complete sentence.

Missing a lot of the text is how you form uneducated opinions.[/QUOTE]

You may have stated that, however, we know what is implied by others. There are definetly haters of Islam on this board.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Let me see, Anthrax attacks, E-Coli......

What is an Islamofacist? More name calling and demonizing vice understanding and intellectual conversation

Those evesdropping programs are un-American. Terrorist do deserve fair trails like everyone else. I may not like them, or agree with their positions, however, they do deserve fair trials.

The talk is about the failures of this admin. The previous admin dealt with other issues.[/QUOTE]

It's a Patriotic American 9-11 Thing....You Wouldnt Understand.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish]I stopped reading right about here.

What are they, Jets fans? 1,976 or so years since he supposedly died. But THIS IS OUR YEAR!

Lol. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Warfish, Warfish, Warfish.....it is closer to 2015 years, and if they are all Jet fans, when did you convert? :D

[QUOTE=flushingjet]It's a Patriotic American 9-11 Thing....You Wouldnt Understand.[/QUOTE]

No. It is wrong and inflamatory to make such a statement.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]You may have stated that, however, we know what is implied by others. There are definetly haters of Islam on this board.[/QUOTE]

no, there was no implication. It is widely understood that "Islamofacist" refers to the insane radical fundamentalist sect of Islam that promotes killing innocent women and children.

[QUOTE=pauliec]no, there was no implication. It is widely understood that "Islamofacist" refers to the insane radical fundamentalist sect of Islam that promotes killing innocent women and children.[/QUOTE]

Go thru these threads. You will see that all Muslims are blamed for the deeds of a few. I and a few others often point that out.

The anti Muslim slant is for real here

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]interesting..the surrender monkey's are about to take over Capital Hill and what's the first reaction??

funny- now that the defeatocrats are soon in charge everyone is scared sh!t of another terrorist attack...

watch that wave- it'll turn into suds within seconds...[/QUOTE]

I believe the new Congress hasn't reported for duty yet. Perhaps that poll is still a reflection of the current administration and Congress. You might want to check the pulse after the first piece of legislation hits the Presidents desk.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I don't think that the term Islamofascist is a realistic term. 1.2BB folks don't think this way.[/QUOTE]

You do not believe there are a considerable number of people on Earth today who wish to establish Islamic World Rule, and would do anyhting to achieve that goal?

[QUOTE=Warfish]You do not believe there are a considerable number of people on Earth today who wish to establish Islamic World Rule, and would do anyhting to achieve that goal?[/QUOTE]

I think that there are a few. Not even close to the 1.2BB Islamic religious people.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I think that there are a few. Not even close to the 1.2BB Islamic religious people.[/QUOTE]

How many is a few? How many is so few that they do not form a legitimate threat? How many can we safely ignore? How many does it take to warrant calling them something OTHER than "Islamics"?

I could see your point if the term being used was simply "Islamics". But it isn't. The term Islamofacists was coined to describe the very specific group in the greater whole that wishes the goals previously stated, i.e. Islamic World Rule.

The world has a few hundred Million "conservatives" in it too. But lets be honest Dawgg, many (including yourself at times) have no quams with pigeon-holing all of them with gereralizing terminology.

And if we really wanted to get into the issue, we also could talk about the silence of those 1.2 BB when it comes to the immoral murderous action of the "few" who act in their name. But that is a different subject, likely for anothe trhread.

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I think that there are a few. Not even close to the 1.2BB Islamic religious people.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that you never hear those 1.2B Islams protesting violence in the Middle East or the heinous actions of Al Quaeda. They might not commit the crimes themselves, but I don't understand why they don't go public and make it clear that violence is not part of the Islamic tradition?

I'm talking about a full-blown media outcry. I haven't seen it yet.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs]I believe the new Congress hasn't reported for duty yet. Perhaps that poll is still a reflection of the current administration and Congress. You might want to check the pulse after the first piece of legislation hits the Presidents desk.[/QUOTE]

I agree for the most part..

.yet all these lunatic leftists do is mutter talking points "catch the wave", "a new direction" blah-blah-blah-blah....and shove JA polls in everyone's face- hence the "majority" (loosely termed) of Americans think otherwise going in...

[QUOTE=pauliec]The problem is that you never hear those 1.2B Islams protesting violence in the Middle East or the heinous actions of Al Quaeda. They might not commit the crimes themselves, but I don't understand why they don't go public and make it clear that violence is not part of the Islamic tradition?

I'm talking about a full-blown media outcry. I haven't seen it yet.[/QUOTE]

Those that profit from the war don't want you too see it. If you did, they would not make any money.

Divide and conquer. You have to realize that there are more voices of reason than not. Even in the USA the voices of peace (reason) stood out against the sabre rattlers.

[QUOTE=Warfish]How many is a few? How many is so few that they do not form a legitimate threat? How many can we safely ignore? How many does it take to warrant calling them something OTHER than "Islamics"?

I could see your point if the term being used was simply "Islamics". But it isn't. The term Islamofacists was coined to describe the very specific group in the greater whole that wishes the goals previously stated, i.e. Islamic World Rule.

The world has a few hundred Million "conservatives" in it too. But lets be honest Dawgg, many (including yourself at times) have no quams with pigeon-holing all of them with gereralizing terminology.

And if we really wanted to get into the issue, we also could talk about the silence of those 1.2 BB when it comes to the immoral murderous action of the "few" who act in their name. But that is a different subject, likely for anothe trhread.[/QUOTE]

fish,

If you just look at the war in Iraq, the wild and crazy forces are a few as per the US media.

I think that the numbers are the same all over the religion. These generalizations are not fair to the religion of Islam. In fact the rhetoric creates more hatred than not.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Those that profit from the war don't want you too see it. If you did, they would not make any money.

Divide and conquer. You have to realize that there are more voices of reason than not. Even in the USA the voices of peace (reason) stood out against the sabre rattlers.[/QUOTE]

don't you se Paulic, it's simple...it's like slavery all over again-

da' man is surpressing the voice of the moderate Muslim, disallowing him/her to speak out against the violence of da' brutha muslims...soon they'll be demanding reparations for the inability to speak out against Islamofacist violence so get your check book ready...

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Those that profit from the war don't want you too see it. If you did, they would not make any money.

Divide and conquer. You have to realize that there are more voices of reason than not. Even in the USA the voices of peace (reason) stood out against the sabre rattlers.[/QUOTE]

Oh right, the Republican conspiracy has a strangle-hold on the every media outlet in the world.

[QUOTE=pauliec]Oh right, the Republican conspiracy has a strangle-hold on the every media outlet in the world.[/QUOTE]

I am saying that the profiteers of this war have more control than you think.

I do not care if they are republican or what.