Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Poll: Americans See Gloom, Doom in 2007

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY][QUOTE=kennyo7]

I realize you are dense to the point of mentally unstable so I will try and put it in simple terms.....

the comparison to Riyadh, never mind Bali- which targeted Australians, is just another one of your head up the azzz comparisons...forget about the numbers which prove what a jackazz you are the situations were not even close to comparable...

and by the way- do a little research on the Riyadh bombing before you start throwing around misinformation- a commin proactice by the lunatic left on this forum....[/QUOTE]

I know its hard. But let me explain this to you. You said there was NO attack on US interests by turrriss since 9/11. I posted at least 5 attacks on our interests since 9/11. Spin it anyway you want, your statement is simply flat out WRONG!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

fanning the flames of ignorance again...

[QUOTE=kennyo7][QUOTE=Come Back to NY]

I know its hard. But let me explain this to you. You said there was NO attack on US interests by turrriss since 9/11. I posted at least 5 attacks on our interests since 9/11. Spin it anyway you want, your statement is simply flat out WRONG!!!![/QUOTE]

that's not what I said....

let's try my other suggestion- call your nurse over, have her unbuckle the hockey helmet you wear daily for protection from injury and let her read and explain it to you....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]fanning the flames of ignorance again...

[QUOTE=kennyo7]

that's not what I said....

let's try my other suggestion- call your nurse over, have her unbuckle the hockey helmet you wear daily for protection from injury and let her read and explain it to you....[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

When your done wackin off to those naked Thai Ladyboy pics in yoour basement , then maybe we can talk seriously, until then Fuc* off

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=kennyo7][QUOTE=Come Back to NY]fanning the flames of ignorance again...

blah blah blah

When your done wackin off to those naked Thai Ladyboy pics in yoour basement , then maybe we can talk seriously, until then Fuc* off[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.tongs.org.uk/files/hockey.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-03-2007 at 10:09 PM.