Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Sick Evil Genious That Is Bill B???

The Sick Evil Genious That Is Bill B???

Craziest idea I heard was at work today....

1) Bill Bellichicken wanted the Jets to doubt themselves in the playoffs (with our "easy" schedule putting us there) by NOT going out of his way to win the 2nd matchup after our "bye" week. He wants the Jets players to feel we over-prepared for that game, and now on a 6 day schedule - we wont have a chance.

2) He wanted his own players to think the rain and bye gave us the win. Thus, they will KNOW they can beat us. Plus, he did not want to win the 2nd meeting so as to keep his players doubtful that a win against us would be a "guarantee".

3) He wants Mangini to use the opposite of what was used in our win because he is so certain that Mangini will downplay the role of rain and our extra week to practice. This is how he will be ready for Mangini. And, even if Mangini goes with the same relative gameplan, his players will be ready for it after watching film on that second game.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73

1) Bill Bellichicken wanted the Jets to doubt themselves in the playoffs (with our "easy" schedule putting us there) by NOT going out of his way to win the 2nd matchup after our "bye" week. He wants the Jets players to feel we over-prepared for that game, and now on a 6 day schedule - we wont have a chance.

2) He wanted his own players to think the rain and bye gave us the win. Thus, they will KNOW they can beat us. Plus, he did not want to win the 2nd meeting so as to keep his players doubtful that a win against us would be a "guarantee".

3) He wants Mangini to use the opposite of what was used in our win because he is so certain that Mangini will downplay the role of rain and our extra week to practice. This is how he will be ready for Mangini. And, even if Mangini goes with the same relative gameplan, his players will be ready for it after watching film on that second game.

Hey douche. Did he THEN fix all the games to go the only way to ensure Jets at Foxboro in the Wild-card?

All Pro
    Dude, are you out of your mind?

All Pro
    Twilight Zone Material.

TBP

Where do you work, an asylum for the criminally insane?

No offense, but this might singlehandedly be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.

Bill Belicheck let us win the Second Game to make us doubt ourselves when we had lost 7 in a row before that game. Does that honestly make any sense to you?

The only thing that game accomplished is showed the Jets that they COULD compete with the Patriots. Not the other way around.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    No offense, but this might singlehandedly be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.
    Now THATS saying something.

Yes you're right on the money! And he will throw Sunday's game so we can be embarrassed by San Diego!

NOT!

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication

Creative...crazy as hell, but creative

The Giants lost all those games at the end of the season so that they could sneak up on people in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    Hey douche
    Hey smegma

Ooops, my bad - I'm not 15. Shouldnt be talking like that. Oh, snap. I'm not even a "fanatic" like you.

ps - Knowing he's not going to go 19-0, do you think he would throw a game to gain the upperhand in the playoffs?

REMEMBER SAT TAKERS: This was what was heard at work today, it did not come from me. Reading comprehension works!

All League

definition of absurd.

Banned
    another gem... this guy is who moga wants to be when he grows up.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Hey smegma

Ooops, my bad - I'm not 15. Shouldnt be talking like that. Oh, snap. I'm not even a "fanatic" like you.

ps - Knowing he's not going to go 19-0, do you think he would throw a game to gain the upperhand in the playoffs?

REMEMBER SAT TAKERS: This was what was heard at work today, it did not come from me. Reading comprehension works!
    It's spelled "schmegma". Some advice: change jobs. You're standing too close to the fryer anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Ven0m]No offense, but this might singlehandedly be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board.

A close second to going to the ballet instead of watching a Jet playoff game.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by phitzc

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by phitzc
    definition of absurd.
    I wonder what the 2nd craziest idea he heard at work today was?

Banned

BRILLIANT!!!

Veteran

Is there a real place where you go to "work"? Or is that just code for the closet your handlers put you in?

All Pro
    Hey smegma

So does discretion and judgment when it comes to actually posting it!