Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duke students reinstated- are they due reparations?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BrooklynBound]convict people without a case![/QUOTE]

that's the rat and leftist way....Haditha marines, karl rove, tom delay- assume guilt before due process...

bin laden and terrorists?? they deserve a fair trial...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]You are the clown. All you say to anyone who disagrees with you is that their argument is without merit.

I am also not making any joke about anyone's ancestral heritage, just making a joke about how ridiculous is the fight for reparations. By your logic, you should also have a problem with Dave Chappelle, as he made light of the issue of reparations.[/QUOTE]

Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

Your post clearly mocks that. I don't need to hide behind a computer screen.

The argument regarding the snow and Katrina is without merit as one is the largest natural disaster in the history of the USA and you tried to equate it to a snow storm.

If you want to pick at me, you don't have to do it from behind a screen.

Don't try to hide behind Chappelle, he is a paid comedian

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]that's the rat and leftist way....Haditha marines, karl rove, tom delay- assume guilt before due process...

bin laden and terrorists?? they deserve a fair trial...[/QUOTE]

Unless your on the jury you can assume anything. They all got due process except those being held by the US cought in roundups whether they are terriorist or not.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

The argument regarding the snow and Katrina is without merit as one is the largest natural disaster in the history of the USA and you tried to equate it to a snow storm.

Don't try to hide behind Chappelle, he is a paid comedian[/QUOTE]
    Don't be so sensitive. No one was mocking your heritage.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

How is he mocking your ancestral heritage?

You know, you still haven't determined whether your actual relatives were indeed slaves or slave-trading African warlords. There is a distinction beyond skin color. Not everyone sees in just black and white like you.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio]Don't be so sensitive. No one was mocking your heritage.[/QUOTE]

yes you were- denying him a handout because he may be an ancestor of a slave who may have been forced to come here, though he has not a clue of either, is, in essence, mocking his ancestory....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely no one mocked your heritage. They mocked your position about reparations.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lawyers, Guns and Money]Absolutely no one mocked your heritage. They mocked your position about reparations.[/QUOTE]
    Exactly!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nifong should be indicted, and sued.