Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Duke students reinstated- are they due reparations?

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound
    convict people without a case!
    that's the rat and leftist way....Haditha marines, karl rove, tom delay- assume guilt before due process...

    bin laden and terrorists?? they deserve a fair trial...

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio
    You are the clown. All you say to anyone who disagrees with you is that their argument is without merit.

    I am also not making any joke about anyone's ancestral heritage, just making a joke about how ridiculous is the fight for reparations. By your logic, you should also have a problem with Dave Chappelle, as he made light of the issue of reparations.
    Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

    Your post clearly mocks that. I don't need to hide behind a computer screen.

    The argument regarding the snow and Katrina is without merit as one is the largest natural disaster in the history of the USA and you tried to equate it to a snow storm.

    If you want to pick at me, you don't have to do it from behind a screen.

    Don't try to hide behind Chappelle, he is a paid comedian

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    13,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    that's the rat and leftist way....Haditha marines, karl rove, tom delay- assume guilt before due process...

    bin laden and terrorists?? they deserve a fair trial...
    Unless your on the jury you can assume anything. They all got due process except those being held by the US cought in roundups whether they are terriorist or not.

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island & Section 337
    Posts
    4,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

    Your post clearly mocks that. I don't need to hide behind a computer screen.

    The argument regarding the snow and Katrina is without merit as one is the largest natural disaster in the history of the USA and you tried to equate it to a snow storm.

    If you want to pick at me, you don't have to do it from behind a screen.

    Don't try to hide behind Chappelle, he is a paid comedian
    Don't be so sensitive. No one was mocking your heritage.

  5. #25
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

    Your post clearly mocks that. I don't need to hide behind a computer screen.

    The argument regarding the snow and Katrina is without merit as one is the largest natural disaster in the history of the USA and you tried to equate it to a snow storm.

    If you want to pick at me, you don't have to do it from behind a screen.

    Don't try to hide behind Chappelle, he is a paid comedian

    How is he mocking your ancestral heritage?

    You know, you still haven't determined whether your actual relatives were indeed slaves or slave-trading African warlords. There is a distinction beyond skin color. Not everyone sees in just black and white like you.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio
    Don't be so sensitive. No one was mocking your heritage.

    yes you were- denying him a handout because he may be an ancestor of a slave who may have been forced to come here, though he has not a clue of either, is, in essence, mocking his ancestory....

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenwich Village, NY
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    Anyone can disagree with me. I don't like like people disrepecting my heritage.

    Your post clearly mocks that. I don't need to hide behind a computer screen.

    The argument regarding the snow and Katrina is without merit as one is the largest natural disaster in the history of the USA and you tried to equate it to a snow storm.

    If you want to pick at me, you don't have to do it from behind a screen.

    Don't try to hide behind Chappelle, he is a paid comedian

    Absolutely no one mocked your heritage. They mocked your position about reparations.

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island & Section 337
    Posts
    4,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawyers, Guns and Money
    Absolutely no one mocked your heritage. They mocked your position about reparations.
    Exactly!!!

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Nifong should be indicted, and sued.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us