Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72

Thread: Prediction - TOM BRADY WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THIS GAME!!

  1. #1

    Prediction - TOM BRADY WILL NOT MAKE IT THROUGH THIS GAME!!

    The JETS may not win the game but you heard it here first.

    The JETS will knock Tom Brady out of the game!! Somebody is going to put a hit on him like nobodies business.....

  2. #2
    it would be Bryan Thomas or Rhodes.

    But a nice Ferguson rape in the backfield would be nice too

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,073
    After this game is over Brady will be playing football in another style.



  4. #4
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,850
    Do you just want the Pats trolls to come and trash you? I bet this thread doesn't even last an hour before TX gets a hold of it and turns it into a Pennington bash thread.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Forked River, NJ
    Posts
    4,728
    It is embarassing to me that fellow fans would wish harm on ANY player.

    If Brady were to go out and we were then to win, it would take much of the pleasure from the win.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rep
    Do you just want the Pats trolls to come and trash you? I bet this thread doesn't even last an hour before TX gets a hold of it and turns it into a Pennington bash thread.
    or injects his signature comeback "Since the merger..."

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast
    It is embarassing to me that fellow fans would wish harm on ANY player.

    If Brady were to go out and we were then to win, it would take much of the pleasure from the win.
    Why, if we knocked him out? It's one thing if he didn't start because of injuries and we won... then, they could say they didn't field their best team.

    But if WE knock his azz out, so be it! CRIPPLE THE PRETTY BOY. As John Madden used to say "Where'd that truck come from!?"

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Torrington CT
    Posts
    704
    I hope I get to see Vinny QB

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVYMAN

    The JETS will knock Tom Brady out of the game!!
    And what do you base that on?

    All the games that Brady has missed in his career?

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,618
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    And what do you base that on?

    All the games that Brady has missed in his career?
    Sadly, Brady doesn't miss games or get injured. First time for everything though.

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    644
    TX you should be out buying your new jumping shoes because we all know you will hop on the next bandwagon team that comes along as you are not a real fan. I bet you did not even know where New England was until 1998.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie the wiz

    as you are not a real fan. I bet you did not even know where New England was until 1998.
    I love how Jets fans are so friggn' intelligent they even know who are Pats fans, and who are not.

    What time is the Mensa meeting this week?

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    4,745
    there is only one accurate prediction for sunday...at least 45 minutes will be played, and one team will finish with more points than the other....

    so lets cut out the "OMFG WERE GONNA TAKE OUT TOM BRADY" threads, shall we?

  14. #14
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,508
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99
    After this game is over Brady will be playing football in another style.


    Holy Darryl Stingley Batman! I can't believe that's coming from you!

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Albany NY
    Posts
    644
    I love how Pat fans are so stupid they cannot even start their own teams message board. I guess that is what a 7th grade education gets you now a days.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelBormand
    it would be Bryan Thomas or Rhodes.

    But a nice Ferguson rape in the backfield would be nice too


    Ferguson rape? Tom Brady. Brick Ferg is on Offense. Jason Ferg plays for the Cowboys. I am very confused.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99
    After this game is over Brady will be playing football in another style.





    Hey WWJD?

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast
    It is embarassing to me that fellow fans would wish harm on ANY player.

    If Brady were to go out and we were then to win, it would take much of the pleasure from the win.

    I'm not wishiing harm on Mr. Brady. I would never wish harm on anyone. I just have a feeling that he will get injured some how and will not make it through this game. Just a feeling. I hope he doesn't and we still kick butt.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,049
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie the wiz
    I love how Pat fans are so stupid they cannot even start their own teams message board. I guess that is what a 7th grade education gets you now a days.
    You are from Albany. That says everything. Good lord man, you live in the
    S**Thole of the free world, next to Troy which uses Albany as their septic
    system and you have the grapes to call out Pats fans? David Letterman said it
    right one night discussing the proposed express train from Manhattan to Albany.

    His simple question was: Why?

    TBP

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX
    And what do you base that on?

    All the games that Brady has missed in his career?

    thats because you cant even touch Brady anymore without getting a 15 yard penalty. its gotten fricken ridiculous.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us