Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Important Day: Democratic Congress Begins!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]right; the country's in a huge mess...it had nothing to do with the appeasment minded administration from the 90's who let bin laden sit in sanctuary while he planned and carryied out attack after attack with no reprecussions...it had nothing to do with signing deals with terrorists like yassir arafat, who was then handed a nobel peace proze by the vaunted international community....

all this sh!t started 1/20/01....this is how the mind of the lunatic left works...[/QUOTE]

appeasment minded from 90s? Why dont we go back 10 years and look at Reagans adminstration when we gave Saddam and Osama Billions of dollars

While I watched the News today and for the first time in 6 years I felt good to be American again,, I really dont think the Dems can clean up the Repubs mess this time,, I hope I am wrong

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]appeasment minded from 90s? Why dont we go back 10 years and look at Reagans adminstration when we gave Saddam and Osama Billions of dollars

While I watched the News today and for the first time in 6 years I felt good to be American again,, I really dont think the Dems can clean up the Repubs mess this time,, I hope I am wrong[/QUOTE]

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]While I watched the News today and for the first time in 6 years I felt good to be American again[/QUOTE]

Why? Specificly, if you please....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Republican answer for having to face the problems they create

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Why? Specificly, if you please....[/QUOTE]

I only saw a part of Nancy Pelosis speech but see seems like a decent person,, she doesnt sound like a shill for corporate america whos only concern is lining the pockets of wealthy republicans who do nothing but collect paychecks and trade stocks

I dont know much about Politics but I do know Republicans are bad and Democrats are good