Thread: The Jets :"It's like having a puppy hump your leg"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The Jets :"It's like having a puppy hump your leg"

Words never more true.
    Cute little season. You had some fun. Despite the BLOWOUT, your season got to last an extra week. New York papers sold some copy. Jets ownership made a little playoff coin. Now time to settle in for your fourth decade watching others play for the trophy. Put your Namath jerseys away.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    sdfu TROLL I WILL ENJOY TOMLINSON SHRED your D NEXT WEEK

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by borg
    Words never more true.
    Cute little season. You had some fun. Despite the BLOWOUT, your season got to last an extra week. New York papers sold some copy. Jets ownership made a little playoff coin. Now time to settle in for your fourth decade watching others play for the trophy. Put your Namath jerseys away.
    go beat your wife and leave these guys alone

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Simmons gets raped and killed.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol?

Is this stupid faggot actually talking ish?

Do you even KNOW what's gonna happen next year? Your talking to a new Jets team with a great coach and THE MOST CAP SPACE OF ANY TEAM IN THE NFL.

I hope you get a lombardi this year cause it's OVER for you after this season. moron.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if 90% of the Pats fans have class, its the 10% douchebags like this guy that give them a bad name.

Wow, the Patriots won. I guess that means that your crummy life means something now, doesn't it? You think Bill Bellicheck knows who you are or gives a s*** about you? You think Tom Brady says 'I could never have won without Borg'?

Hall Of Fame
    13, Knights Who say Ni street, Long Island, NY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words never more true.
    go f*ck yourself, you no life having troll....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Words never more true.

Your a D-Bag dik!! Go f yourself!!