Thread: Herm only lost by 15

Herm only lost by 15

KC would be happy to trade Herm back to the Jets right now. I guess Mangini's "borrowed" Pats playbooks don't work in the playoffs.
    Next year, the truth will be known if Mangini is the real deal. The rah rah, gung ho, boxing psyche up will get old and it comes down to Xs and Os, eventually.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by borg
    KC would be happy to trade Herm back to the Jets right now. I guess Mangini's "borrowed" Pats playbooks don't work in the playoffs.
    Next year, the truth will be known if Mangini is the real deal. The rah rah, gung ho, boxing psyche up will get old and it comes down to Xs and Os, eventually.
    Shut up./

Quote Originally Posted by borg
    The Jets just played a playoff game in a year when they were expected to be in the basement. Have some perspective.

Herm turned a 10-6 team into a 9-7 team.
    Mangini turned a 4-12 team into a 10-6 team.

enough said.

JI fandom states: Herm sux cause he lost by 15.....but Mangini is great though he lost by 21. Yeah, my perspective problem, sorry

Borg...why don't you retire like Bjorn you A-hole....I can't deal with these 15 year old pimple faces geeks making asinine posts...yea....we want Herm back....moron !!!

Quote Originally Posted by USMCNJ
    Herm turned a 10-6 team into a 9-7 team.
    Mangini turned a 4-12 team into a 10-6 team.

enough said.
    So your saying a healthy Chad and a healthy roster had nothing to do with the Jets improvement. As I remember, Jets fans were dreaming large prior to the mass of injuries in 2005. Injuries crush all teams, esp when the QB goes down.

People like this should be banned. Wasn't anywhere to be found during the season and now is just trying to rub it in.