Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why are Jets fans so delusional?????

Jets Insider VIP

Question Why are Jets fans so delusional?????

I have never seen fans so delusional like this in my life. You can't even make this stuff up.

Coles isn't going ANYWHERE. Mangini lets him be the voice of the team. His face lights up when he talks about Coles. He's not getting traded or whatever impulsive transaction that may come to mind at any given moment. He didn't like the camp any less than about 10 other players who immediately come to mind. Stop with the silliness. End of story.

Randy Moss does not want to come to the Jets. Sorry everyone. And to really burst your bubble the team he will MOST likely go to is New England this offseason. Yes, New England!

I totally see why PatsFanTX belittles 90% of the people on this board regularly. You come up with some idea and run with it while it has absolutely no merit whatsoever. Delusional is the perfect word.

Only god knows...

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99
    I have never seen fans so delusional like this in my life. You can't even make this stuff up.

Coles isn't going ANYWHERE. Mangini lets him be the voice of the team. His face lights up when he talks about Coles. He's not getting traded or whatever impulsive transaction that may come to mind at any given moment. He didn't like the camp any less than about 10 other players who immediately come to mind. Stop with the silliness. End of story.

Randy Moss does not want to come to the Jets. Sorry everyone. And to really burst your bubble the team he will MOST likely go to is New England this offseason. Yes, New England!

I totally see why PatsFanTX belittles 90% of the people on this board regularly. You come up with some idea and run with it while it has absolutely no merit whatsoever. Delusional is the perfect word.
    Kind of like you with Jesus.

Hall Of Fame
    Agree 100% Ive been saying the same all night.

hey sackdance is kinda right about something!

All League

Good enough. As long as you're not lumping me in with the crazies.

Wow I actually agree with the Holy Roller...

Not only delusional but disrespectful.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelBormand
    Wow I actually agree with the Holy Roller...

Not only delusional but disrespectful.
    Right, I forgot about that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Says the non-fan with the throwback jerseys.

You're right here. His contract makes him untradeable
    I'm sure he's singing Kumbaya with LJ as we speak. No, he wants out, but why Pats? He won't get the attention he starves up there.

Who?

Jets Insider VIP
    Jumba.....you haven't seen throwback until I break out my Mike Augustyniak throwback jersey next season home opener at 16-H. Ohhhh yeaaaaaa.

Hall Of Fame
    Jumba.....you haven't seen throwback until I break out my Mike Augustyniak throwback jersey next season home opener at 16-H. Ohhhh yeaaaaaa.
    Shouldn't you be wearing a jersey with money signs on it since you think the Jets are a pathetic franchise and you only watch them because you have to because you represent some of the players?

While I agree the Coles talk is exaggerated and the chances of Moss coming to the Jets are next to none, there's no reason not to discuss every possible situation. After all, is this not what this board is about? If some people want to discuss their opinions on it, then so be it. I don't know what the need for crap like this thread is, it's really unnecessary.

That said, when you then counter with Moss most likely going to the Pats you make your whole point go down the toilet. You have an offense that spreads the ball and doesn't target a top WR, a head coach that won't put up with any players crap, a team unlikely willing to give up much of anything for a disgruntled under-achieving player. Moss has a piss poor attitude and goes against everything that is in the players mold. The Patriots have dumped players that have one quarter of the attitude issues that Moss does, then combine that with his complete lack of a hard-working mentality and he is the complete opposite of a Patriots type player (just as he would be with the Jets).

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Shouldn't you be wearing a jersey with money signs on it since you think the Jets are a pathetic franchise and you only watch them because you have to because you represent some of the players?
    True.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green
    That said, when you then counter with Moss most likely going to the Pats you make your whole point go down the toilet.
    Randy Moss wants to come to the Pats BAD. Not saying it's 100% he will, but VERY likely AT THIS POINT. His agent reps 2 guys from the Jets. I talk to him often. His contract is being restructured. This isn't some BS take an idea and run with it. if I were to do that I'd say Atlanta or Dallas to make it believable.

Banned
    This thread needs a poll, Bernie..you have 13 replies and 73 views..

Do you think you proved your point??

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Bewildered Beast
    True.

Okay, then.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I guess it's safe to say that Moss isn't sacky's customer.

Hey Sacky, McCareins shouldn't be here next year either.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper
    I guess it's safe to say that Moss isn't sacky's customer.

Hey Sacky, McCareins shouldn't be here next year either.
    McCareins could still be a quality number 3 receiver if he just attacks the damn ball instead of waiting for it to come to him.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Bernie...
    Do you get off on pissing people off all the time???? This is going to the dump...