Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISO:Jetdawgg:Part II

Banned

ISO:Jetdawgg:Part II

Since you like to keep bringing up your long distinguished heroic military career ALL THE TIME...I think we need a thread to hear all of your globe trotting heroics..please..inform everyone what you did..for how long and where..

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I believe....[url]http://www.marines.com/page/Home.jsp?forceHtml=true[/url]

Republicans please sign up....We are looking for a few good men. We already have 16,000 single moms fighting for you in the military[/QUOTE]
    here is one quote..I will find some more..
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I wonder how many of them pushing for the "killing" would put them or their children on the front lines?[/QUOTE]
    and more
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]My family was in NYC at the (911) time also.

I am talking about the front lines of Somalia. [B]When did you serve?[/B] And why do you want to kill 1.2BB people.

Surely not all of them attacked the USA on 911. Or maybe I am mistaken.....[/QUOTE]
    and more
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Tell me what amazes you? I served in the Marines. Where/when did you serve?[/QUOTE]
    Thats from one thread in a couple of hours..now it's your turn..

[QUOTE=bill parcells]Since you like to keep bringing up your long distinguished heroic military career ALL THE TIME...I think we need a thread to hear all of your globe trotting heroics..please..inform everyone what you did..for how long and where..[/QUOTE]

I dont think Jetdawgg LIKES to bring up his military career. And i dont recall him calling himself heroic or characterizing his service as distinguished. He (as I am)merely is sick and tired of being called a traitor, a terrorist supporter, a Benedict Arnold, communist etc. by a bunch of chickenhawks who havent clue as to what being patriotic means. Some a$$clowns here think that wearing an american flag lapel pin, or slapping a "I support the troops" bumper sticker on their car or being the loudest cheerleader for this ill conceived war some how makes them patriotic. This is insanely funny.

I tell you what, why dont we have a thread where ToiletJet, CBNY, and the rest of the right wing mouth foamers on this site can tell us what service they have done for this country. Tell us specifically how you have sacrificed for America. And tell us what makes you such a Great American Patriot?

Banned
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I dont think Jetdawgg LIKES to bring up his military career. And i dont recall him calling himself heroic or characterizing his service as distinguished. He (as I am)merely is sick and tired of being called a traitor, a terrorist supporter, a Benedict Arnold, communist etc. by a bunch of chickenhawks who havent clue as to what being patriotic means. Some a$$clowns here think that wearing an american flag lapel pin, or slapping a "I support the troops" bumper sticker on their car or being the loudest cheerleader for this ill conceived war some how makes them patriotic. This is insanely funny.

I tell you what, why dont we have a thread where ToiletJet, CBNY, and the rest of the right wing mouth foamers on this site can tell us what service they have done for this country. Tell us specifically how you have sacrificed for America. And tell us what makes you such a Great American Patriot?[/QUOTE]
    You are the number one delusional libtard on this site..which you should be very proud of considering there are some right on your heels in this forum running a close second..and since you were not even involved in the discussion in the thread in question [URL=http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135350]here[/URL] .I don't see how you can defend him about calling others out..

I never called myself a ''great american patriot''dumbass..he's the one gloating about his military career..not me or anybody else..

[QUOTE=kennyo7]I dont think Jetdawgg LIKES to bring up his military career. And i dont recall him calling himself heroic or characterizing his service as distinguished. He (as I am)merely is sick and tired of being called a traitor, a terrorist supporter, a Benedict Arnold, communist etc. by a bunch of chickenhawks who havent clue as to what being patriotic means. Some a$$clowns here think that wearing an american flag lapel pin, or slapping a "I support the troops" bumper sticker on their car or being the loudest cheerleader for this ill conceived war some how makes them patriotic. This is insanely funny.

I tell you what, why dont we have a thread where ToiletJet, CBNY, and the rest of the right wing mouth foamers on this site can tell us what service they have done for this country. Tell us specifically how you have sacrificed for America. And tell us what makes you such a Great American Patriot?[/QUOTE]

Amen brother. If only these guys had a clue of what it takes......Yet they are ready to spew nasty names without hesitation....

Only because one disagrees with their point of view....

[QUOTE=bill parcells]You are the number one delusional libtard on this site..which you should be very proud of considering there are some right on your heels in this forum running a close second..and since you were not even involved in the discussion in the thread in question [URL=http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135350]here[/URL] .I don't see how you can defend him about calling others out..

I never called myself a ''great american patriot''dumbass..he's the one gloating about his military career..not me or anybody else..[/QUOTE]

Hes never gloated. Not once. All he did was resond to personal attacks on his patriotism by calling others out. Wanna call him a traitor/appeaser, fine then show us what makes you a better patriot. He served you did not, so you better be able to back up your patriotism

Banned
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Hes never gloated. Not once. All he did was resond to personal attacks on his patriotism by calling others out. Wanna call him a traitor/appeaser, fine then show us what makes you a better patriot. He served you did not, so you better be able to back up your patriotism[/QUOTE]
    Did you serve Kenny??

[QUOTE=bill parcells]You are the number one delusional libtard on this site..which you should be very proud of considering there are some right on your heels in this forum running a close second..and since you were not even involved in the discussion in the thread in question [URL=http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=135350]here[/URL] .I don't see how you can defend him about calling others out..

I never called myself a ''great american patriot''dumbass..he's the one gloating about his military career..not me or anybody else..[/QUOTE]

No Marine/Sailor/Soldier/Air Man would ever call me a traitor, Un-Patriotic, Benedict Arnold, etc....only the clueless.....

Please sign up so you can see what it takes......particularly before you call someone a traitor or un-Patriotic....

[QUOTE=bill parcells]Did you serve Kenny??[/QUOTE]

My Patriotism, like Jack Murtha's is well documented.....

Banned
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Hes never gloated. Not once. All he did was resond to personal attacks on his patriotism by calling others out. Wanna call him a traitor/appeaser, fine then show us what makes you a better patriot. He served you did not, so you better be able to back up your patriotism[/QUOTE]
    He never answered direct questions to him..he deflected them with the question..''where did you serve''..or..''when did you serve''..he never answered the questions..

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]No Marine/Sailor/Soldier/Air Man would ever call me a traitor, Un-Patriotic, Benedict Arnold, etc....only the clueless.....

Please sign up so you can see what it takes......particularly before you call someone a traitor or un-Patriotic....[/QUOTE]
    Where did I call you that??

Can you read??I know you can type letters..but it makes no sense...all the time..I asked you a question..a simple one..I never called you a traitor..and you know that

[QUOTE=bill parcells]Where did I call you that??

Can you read??I know you can type letters..but it makes no sense...all the time..I asked you a question..a simple one..I never called you a traitor..and you know that[/QUOTE]

There is a group of folks on the board like you. There are numerous posts where I have been called those names....

Again, my Patriotism is well documented......

[QUOTE=bill parcells]Did you serve Kenny??[/QUOTE]

You must have not been around the board much because you would have known that I have served.

3 years Army ROTC in college and then 7 years before I went to Med School.

Banned
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]You must have not been around the board much because you would have known that I have served.

3 years Army ROTC in college and then 7 years before I went to Med School.[/QUOTE]
    Wrong..I have been around the board..but, unlike jetdawgg..you don't talk about it EVERY DAY,and bring it up in every conversation on this board..do you understand now??

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]There is a group of folks on the board like you. There are numerous posts where I have been called those names....

Again, my Patriotism is well documented......[/QUOTE]
    Not by me..and you know that..I call bull **** on you dude..answer the ****ing question..and stop making FALSE accusations about me..

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]There is a group of folks on the board like you. There are numerous posts where I have been called those names....

You're one notch below a Frenchman on the patriot scale.

[QUOTE=flushingjet]You're one notch below a Frenchman on the patriot scale.[/QUOTE]

Just my company has French Name :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

sure...just as long as we have a thread highlighting the way a pea-brained liberal like yourself exploited the military for a free education....

included in this thread will be your edorsement/approval of Iran's recent holocaust denial convention...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 01-09-2007 at 06:38 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bill parcells]He never answered direct questions to him..he deflected them with the question..''where did you serve''..or..''when did you serve''..he never answered the questions..[/QUOTE]

he never answers direct questions or challenges to back up posts....

he always changes the topic when he's caught in his many lies...then, in typical liberal/leftist hypocritical fashion, he accuses others of not staying on the thread....

Banned

Are you profiling me jetdawgg??:rotfl: I thought you didn't like that??you are also a hypocrite..