Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: 1,000 people gathered on San Francisco's Ocean Beach to spell out the word "IMPEACH!"

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786

    1,000 people gathered on San Francisco's Ocean Beach to spell out the word "IMPEACH!"


  2. #2
    All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,353
    Damn.......It would have been a fantastic time for the big one to hit.

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan
    Damn.......It would have been a fantastic time for the big one to hit.
    These folks are peace protesters.

  4. #4
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Actually, the website is by a Kook-hating Right Winger,

    who when he isnt making fun of their peculiar behavior,

    is pointing out the dysfunctional, sociopathic things they are for.

    But shh, dont tell Benedawgg.

    Proof he doesnt read whats
    in the links beyond the titles or pictures.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786

    Benedawgg - For all to see the typical name calling I get

    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet
    Actually, the website is by a Kook-hating Right Winger,

    who when he isnt making fun of their peculiar behavior,

    is pointing out the dysfunctional, sociopathic things they are for.

    But shh, dont tell Benedawgg.

    Proof he doesnt read whats
    in the links beyond the titles or pictures.
    I saw the link. I don't post by the site, I post by the thread content.....

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    dump...more spam from boy genius

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    dump...more spam from boy genius
    This is from a Right wing site

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island & Section 337
    Posts
    4,859
    What is the point of this thread? That 1000 idiots in San Francisco had nothing better to do on a Saturday? Real constructive use of their time.

    If they wanted to make a difference go build a house for habitat for humanity or some other charity.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    7,731
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio
    What is the point of this thread? That 1000 idiots in San Francisco had nothing better to do on a Saturday? Real constructive use of their time.

    If they wanted to make a difference go build a house for habitat for humanity or some other charity.
    Cause thats what good ole proud 'murkins are doing in Real 'Murkin cities like Mobile, Alabamer

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,400
    Quote Originally Posted by HDCentStOhio
    What is the point of this thread? That 1000 idiots in San Francisco had nothing better to do on a Saturday? Real constructive use of their time.

    If they wanted to make a difference go build a house for habitat for humanity or some other charity.
    there is no point- it's just the usual daily spam from boy-genius....

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    §omewhere ¯§afe®©¯™
    Posts
    10,890
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan
    Damn.......It would have been a fantastic time for the big one to hit.
    Nice!!!

  12. #12
    JetsFan2012
    Guest
    this just proves that there are 1000 more people in this country who don't understand the rules and regulations of impeaching a President.

    God forbid someone should read a book, for chrissakes

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Come Back to NY
    there is no point- it's just the usual daily spam from boy-genius....
    spam is a solid luncheon meat mate!!!

  14. #14
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16
    spam is a solid luncheon meat mate!!!
    just like Vinny.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    These folks are peace protesters.

    They seem like a bunch of morons with foil on their heads.

    My God, being a liberal must suck.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,786
    Quote Originally Posted by jets5ever
    They seem like a bunch of morons with foil on their heads.

    My God, being a liberal must suck.
    There is a beer commercial in which the people in the stands form a beer pouring into a glass and then emptying.

    The purpose of that is to sell more beer. The purpose of this is to inform people to give peace a chance.

    What do you posters have against peace?

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    9,931
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet
    just like Vinny.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    There is a beer commercial in which the people in the stands form a beer pouring into a glass and then emptying.

    The purpose of that is to sell more beer. The purpose of this is to inform people to give peace a chance.

    What do you posters have against peace?
    I simply refuse to answer such a childish post. You think like a child.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Long Island & Section 337
    Posts
    4,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    There is a beer commercial in which the people in the stands form a beer pouring into a glass and then emptying.

    The purpose of that is to sell more beer. The purpose of this is to inform people to give peace a chance.

    What do you posters have against peace?
    Nothing, but the Islamo-fascists have a BIG problem with it.

  20. #20
    flushingjet
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    There is a beer commercial in which the people in the stands form a beer pouring into a glass and then emptying.

    The purpose of that is to sell more beer. The purpose of this is to inform people to give peace a chance.

    What do you posters have against peace?
    All those poor people killed to make beer.
    Must be fictional victims of fictional Islamic terror.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us