Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Six more Jews got saved today!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Six more Jews got saved today!!!!!

This is unbelievable news. The Jews for Jesus out of Brooklyn reported that so far 6 religious Jews found the truth in Jesus Christ this month! I also heard that there are 50 religious Jews in Brooklyn who will begin "private" bible studies starting February 1st as they would like to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ the Messiah. More Jews have come to Christ the past few years than in hundreds of years put together. God is working in their hearts more and more as the end of time is plainly near. Here is a great link with testimonies of Jews who came to Christ and escaped the Wrath of God to come.

[url]http://www.jewsforjesus.org/answers/lifestories/more[/url]

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=6]Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved but through Jesus Christ. -Acts 4:12

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father. -Phil 2:9-11[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    Last edited by sackdance99; 01-12-2007 at 12:55 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]This is unbelievable news. The Jews for Jesus out of Brooklyn reported that so far 6 religious Jews found the truth in Jesus Christ this month! I also heard that there are 50 religious Jews in Brooklyn who will begin "private" bible studies starting February 1st as they would like to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ the Messiah. More Jews have come to Christ the past few years than in hundreds of years put together. God is working in their hearts more and more as the end of time is plainly near. Here is a great link with testimonies of Jews who came to Christ and escaped the Wrath of God to come.

[url]http://www.jewsforjesus.org/answers/lifestories/more[/url]

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=6]Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved but through Jesus Christ. -Acts 4:12

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
    and gave him the name that is above every name,
    that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father. -Phil 2:9-11[/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
    i've been meaning to ask you for a while now- is your name Bernie Parmalee by any chance???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]i've been meaning to ask you for a while now- is your name Bernie Parmalee by any chance???[/QUOTE]
    yes, no, maybe??

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]yes, no, maybe??[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.thegoal.com/players/football/parmalee_bernie/parmalee_bernie.html[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16]i've been meaning to ask you for a while now- is your name Bernie Parmalee by any chance???[/QUOTE]

I would say no considering that Bernie Parmalee is the TE coach for ND

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Religion, becomes a thing of form, instead of fact — of notion, instead of principles; morality is banished to make room for an imaginary thing called faith, and this faith has its origin in a supposed debauchery; a man is preached instead of God; an execution is an object for gratitude; the preachers daub themselves with the blood, like a troop of assassins, and pretend to admire the brilliancy it gives them; they preach a humdrum sermon on the merits of the execution; then praise Jesus Christ for being executed, and condemn the Jews for doing it. A man, by hearing all this nonsense lumped and preached together, confounds the God of the creation with the imagined God of the Christians, and lives as if there were none.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm happy that you're happy, Bernie. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still trying to figure out what they were saved from....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]I'm still trying to figure out what they were saved from....

.......[/QUOTE]

From this:

[IMG]http://www.amightywind.com/hellf/eternalhell.gif[/IMG]

I don't want you to go to hell either. What do you have to do to go to hell?? Absolutely NOTHING, you're already going! Want to change that?? Get saved.

[url]www.getsavedtoday.com[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]This is unbelievable news. The Jews for Jesus out of Brooklyn reported that so far 6 religious Jews found the truth in Jesus Christ this month! I also heard that there are 50 religious Jews in Brooklyn who will begin "private" bible studies starting February 1st as they would like to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ the Messiah. More Jews have come to Christ the past few years than in hundreds of years put together. God is working in their hearts more and more as the end of time is plainly near. Here is a great link with testimonies of Jews who came to Christ and escaped the Wrath of God to come.

[url="http://www.jewsforjesus.org/answers/lifestories/more"]http://www.jewsforjesus.org/answers/lifestories/more[/url]
    [/QUOTE]

That's odd, because I heard that 17 jews for jesus went Muslim in brooklyn

[url="http://www.geocities.com/homs99/contact.htm"]http://www.geocities.com/homs99/contact.htm[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    psht...we jews save every day...its in our nature...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saved from what??Christ was Jewish dumbass

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it]That's odd, because I heard that 17 jews for jesus went Muslim in brooklyn[/QUOTE]

Akiva when are you going to get saved?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]Akiva when are you going to get saved?[/QUOTE]

When are you going to stop beating your wife?

TMahoney
    [QUOTE=doggin94it]When are you going to stop beating your wife?[/QUOTE]

During Lent.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jews for Jesus, or, as Howard Stern once called them, "Jews screaming for attention in the back of the temple."

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it]When are you going to stop beating your wife?[/QUOTE]

As soon as you stop torturing your children (see sig).

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CarlSpackler]During Lent.[/QUOTE]

Lent is for Catholics. :rolleyes:

TMahoney
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]Lent is for Catholics. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Oh yea thats right, I forgot you're a "Non-denominational" Christian. You know the type; rich on bible study and lacking in good works, morality, tolerance and piety.

The type of Christianity that asks you to buy their sh*t off of a website in order to get into heaven.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99]As soon as you stop torturing your children (see sig).[/QUOTE]

That was funny.

SD99 when are you going to let me save you? You are wasting your life trying to appease your false God, following some story that you found in a book written by man when you could be hanging out with me having fun. Get saved now! You never know when it is all going to end and then it will be to late, you would have wasted the best years of your life just so you can rut in the ground like the rest of us.