Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throwing my hat back into the Political forum

Throwing my hat back into the Political forum

Hello political forum!

Over a year ago, I started posting in this forum, got a little frustrated, and decided it wasn't worth the aggravation.

Since then, I've still cruised on over to read some of the opinions of everyone here, and due to recent events I've decided to come back over and engage with you fine ladies and gentlemen once again.

It also has to do with the fact that all my friends are drunken fools and could care less about politics, and ever since I graduated I've had nowhere to discuss politics as class is now non-existent.

So, just wanted to say hello to all once again, and I look forward to talking about the world with everyone! I'll try my best this time to keep the discussions as formal as possible and not get offended about anything this time around.

Banned
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Hello political forum!

Over a year ago, I started posting in this forum, got a little frustrated, and decided it wasn't worth the aggravation.

Since then, I've still cruised on over to read some of the opinions of everyone here, and due to recent events I've decided to come back over and engage with you fine ladies and gentlemen once again.

It also has to do with the fact that all my friends are drunken fools and could care less about politics, and ever since I graduated I've had nowhere to discuss politics as class is now non-existent.

So, just wanted to say hello to all once again, and I look forward to talking about the world with everyone! I'll try my best this time to keep the discussions as formal as possible and not get offended about anything this time around.[/QUOTE]
    Jet Moses isn't around anymore..which sucks..he entertained here..

All Pro
    SOOOOOOOOOO....................

What do you want to talk about?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=bill parcells]Jet Moses isn't around anymore..which sucks..he entertained here..[/QUOTE]

hands down he was the funniest guy on this board- I really miss his sense of humor...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]hands down he was the funniest guy on this board- I really miss his sense of humor...[/QUOTE]

I think that you are :yes: :yes: In a good way guy :yes:

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Hello political forum!

So, just wanted to say hello to all once again, and I look forward to talking about the world with everyone! I'll try my best this time to keep the discussions as formal as possible and not get offended about anything this time around.[/QUOTE]

So are you a sober fool, or just a hungover fool now.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Hey Rut. Hows it goin.

[QUOTE=Warfish]Hey Rut. Hows it goin.[/QUOTE]
    It's goin good WF, feeling good. Year end reviews just came at my company and my scores were through the roof, apparantly they think I'm a good employee......go figure. On top of that finishing up sending my law school apps out, other than that everything's been pretty solid for '07.

Hope all's well with you buddy, meaning I hope the health problems you had a few months back have cleared up and you have a happy and healthy '07.

[QUOTE=flushingjet]So are you a sober fool, or just a hungover fool now.[/QUOTE]
    Little bit of both, however I'm sure someone like you, with several degrees from various institutions would be able to understand that.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]It's goin good WF, feeling good. Year end reviews just came at my company and my scores were through the roof, apparantly they think I'm a good employee......go figure. On top of that finishing up sending my law school apps out, other than that everything's been pretty solid for '07.

Hope all's well with you buddy, meaning I hope the health problems you had a few months back have cleared up and you have a happy and healthy '07.[/QUOTE]

Truly glad to hear all is going so well for you. Seems like you have a bright future ahead of you my young friend, and I am very happy for you.

As for me, eh, that which hasn't killed me (yet), only makes us stronger, right? :D

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve]SOOOOOOOOOO....................

What do you want to talk about?[/QUOTE]
    For one, I'd like to discuss the possible parallels between domino theory in the 50's and 60's and the current reasoning of the current administration towards what the possible fall of Baghdad would cause in the surrounding areas.

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, I'm still digesting his speech from the other night, but there seem to be some eery parallels between the two ways of thinking.

[QUOTE=Warfish]Truly glad to hear all is going so well for you. Seems like you have a bright future ahead of you my young friend, and I am very happy for you.

As for me, eh, that which hasn't killed me (yet), only makes us stronger, right? :D[/QUOTE]
    :cool:

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Little bit of both, however I'm sure someone like you, with several degrees from various institutions would be able to understand that.[/QUOTE]
    Are we just killing time until you announce that you're liberal and available for trashing or what?

Dash the pleasantries.

Banned
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Are we just killing time until you announce that you're liberal and available for trashing or what?

Dash the pleasantries.[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=bill parcells]Jet Moses isn't around anymore..which sucks..he entertained here..[/QUOTE]
    But..we still have CBTNY,Flushing and good ole Sackdance for entertainment purposes :yes:

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]For one, I'd like to discuss the possible parallels between domino theory in the 50's and 60's and the current reasoning of the current administration towards what the possible fall of Baghdad would cause in the surrounding areas.

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet, I'm still digesting his speech from the other night, but there seem to be some eery parallels between the two ways of thinking.[/QUOTE]

Hey - glad to see you back. If you're still digesting the speech, check out the blog post and let me know what you think.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Little bit of both, however I'm sure someone like you, with several degrees from various institutions would be able to understand that.[/QUOTE]

Look karate kid, dont annoy me, ok.

Go back to your college weenie #12 Rutgers circle of jerks
    if youre gonna start in here.

I have a BSBA, a MBA countless hours of
    other postgraduate education
    and 26 years of business experience,
    dont force me to use my brainpower on ya.

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Look karate kid, dont annoy me, ok.

Go back to your college weenie #12 Rutgers circle of jerks
    if youre gonna start in here.

I have a BSBA, a MBA countless hours of
    other postgraduate education
    and 26 years of business experience,
    .[/QUOTE]
    And I'm glad to see that you act up to your claimed intelligence level.

I still have yet to see what it is I've ever done that upsets you so much besides talk about Rutgers football with posters who aren't even associated with you. If that's truly something you find offensive then I offer my sincere appologies for ever offending you by my talk of college football in a pro football forum.
    Last edited by RutgersJetFan; 01-12-2007 at 02:42 PM.

[QUOTE=sackdance]Are we just killing time until you announce that you're liberal and available for trashing or what?

Dash the pleasantries.[/QUOTE]
    Mostly non-partisan actually, I've got things I'm liberal towards and other issues I'm conservative towards.

[QUOTE=doggin94it]Hey - glad to see you back. If you're still digesting the speech, check out the blog post and let me know what you think.[/QUOTE]
    Thanks. I'll definitely check it out, blogspot's banned at work though unfortunately. :(

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]Mostly non-partisan actually, I've got things I'm liberal towards and other issues I'm conservative towards.[/QUOTE]
    I just entered your words into the BatComputer and it replied:

[B]'screaming liberal' [/B]