Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 55

Thread: McNabb to the Jets?

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    McNabb to the Jets?

    What if the Eagles go far with Jeff Garcia, they might cut McNabb.

    Then what do you guys think of the Jets signing him, we have the cap room?

    THERE IS NO SOURCE ON THIS, JUST AN IDEA FROM YOURS TRULY.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    What if the Eagles go far with Jeff Garcia, they might cut McNabb.

    Then what do you guys think of the Jets signing him, we have the cap room?

    THERE IS NO SOURCE ON THIS, JUST AN IDEA FROM YOURS TRULY.
    They are not going to cut McNabb.

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    They are not going to cut McNabb.
    What if Garcia gets them to the SB, they would have to make a choice, Garcia would demand lots of money, and they wouldn't be able to keep both.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Elmont, NY
    Posts
    1,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    no they wont

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    535
    Post Thanks / Like
    If that did ever happen, I would sign McNabb in a heartbeat

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    What if Garcia gets them to the SB, they would have to make a choice, Garcia would demand lots of money, and they wouldn't be able to keep both.
    I don't care if they win the SB or not with Garica, McNabb is not going to be cut.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever they get rid of, McNabb or Garcia, we should sign that guy and get rid of Chad.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    18,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Andy Reid has already said that McNabb is his Unquestioned Starter for next season no matter what happens. If any QB leaves, it's Garcia.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2
    Whoever they get rid of, McNabb or Garcia, we should sign that guy and get rid of Chad.
    I would not want Garcia over Chad and I don't even like they way Chad plays.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m
    Andy Reid has already said that McNabb is his Unquestioned Starter for next season no matter what happens. If any QB leaves, it's Garcia.

    Wow, he really went out on a limb with that didn't he.

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    I would not want Garcia over Chad and I don't even like they way Chad plays.
    You're crazy. I'd take Garcia any day over Chad. I like my Qbs to be smart and have an arm.
    Last edited by escamoter2; 01-13-2007 at 10:39 PM.

  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone needs his Ritalin....

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2
    You're crazy. I'd take Garcia any day.
    Why, because you heard he was gay?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Why, because you heard he was gay?
    I'd let people think I was gay too so I could date playboy playmates...LOL

  15. #15
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,271
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick
    Why, because you heard he was gay?
    Well thats just an idiotic responce Mick, no facts, nothing to back up what your saying, just saying it to be a b*tch.

    Now, I agree with the poster who said he would take Garcia, but I wouldn't make him auto starter, make him in a competition with Chad.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft Lauderdale by way of New York
    Posts
    13,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Well thats just an idiotic responce Mick, no facts, nothing to back up what your saying, just saying it to be a b*tch.

    Now, I agree with the poster who said he would take Garcia, but I wouldn't make him auto starter, make him in a competition with Chad.
    Maybe you heard he was gay also.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5,243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Well thats just an idiotic responce Mick, no facts, nothing to back up what your saying, just saying it to be a b*tch.

    Now, I agree with the poster who said he would take Garcia, but I wouldn't make him auto starter, make him in a competition with Chad.
    Chad is going to be the only QB in the NFL who has to be in a "competition" for his job every year because he is so good.

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lynbrook, NY
    Posts
    2,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love Garcia on this team. Our Coaching Staff would make the system suit his strengths, like we maximized Chad this year. Garcia with Coles and Cotchery...makes you wonder.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,074
    Post Thanks / Like
    McNab is on the roids. I'll pass

    Seriously, the guy is close to 300 lbs if you ever saw him stand next to any reporters

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetman73
    McNab is on the roids. I'll pass

    Seriously, the guy is close to 300 lbs if you ever saw him stand next to any reporters
    Right, because the camera can always add about 60 pounds.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us