Thread: Stephen Colbert on O'Reilly Factor and Vice Versa

All Pro

Stephen Colbert on O'Reilly Factor and Vice Versa

Heres a video of Colberts appearance on Bill's show and Bill's appearance on Colbert's show "The Colbert Report" in case any of you are interested in either.

[url]http://gorillamask.net/colbert-oreilly.shtml[/url]

[url]http://gorillamask.net/oreilly-colbert.shtml[/url]

I saw him on Colbert yesterday, O'Reilly is actually a pretty cool guy.

Colbert is starting to become one of my favorites though, did anyone see the episode of Colbert right after the Duke Cunningham scandal? I was in tears from laughing so hard.

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]I saw him on Colbert yesterday, O'Reilly is actually a pretty cool guy.

Colbert is starting to become one of my favorites though, did anyone see the episode of Colbert right after the Duke Cunningham scandal? I was in tears from laughing so hard.[/QUOTE]
    I saw it too. Good show. I think the best Colbert show ever was the night after the elections. His word segment that night was hilarious.

Do I really have to say Speaker Pelosi? What do I wear to a gay wedding?

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]I saw it too. Good show. I think the best Colbert show ever was the night after the elections. His word segment that night was hilarious.

Do I really have to say Speaker Pelosi? What do I wear to a gay wedding?[/QUOTE]
    "So....by my understanding, you are a Democrat."

"Yes that's correct Stephen."

"Why do you hate America?"

Wed night he had on Richard Clarke.

Colbert asks. Your first book was about the Bush Administration and how they didn't protect us well against terrorists.
    Clarke. That's correct.
    Colbert. Now you have written a science fiction novel.
    Clarke. Yes.
    Colbert. So what is easier to write science fiction or treasonous books?

[QUOTE=Queens Jet Fan]Wed night he had on Richard Clarke.

Colbert asks. Your first book was about the Bush Administration and how they didn't protect us well against terrorists.
    Clarke. That's correct.
    Colbert. Now you have written a science fiction novel.
    Clarke. Yes.
    Colbert. So what is easier to write science fiction or treasonous books?[/QUOTE]
    "Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."

[QUOTE=RutgersJetFan]"Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family."[/QUOTE]
    Colbert shows a clip of the 60 minute interview with Bush where he is asked if he thinks he is stubborn.
    Bush answers no I am flexible and understanding.
    Colbert says that's not what we want from our President. If we wanted that we would have elected Gore
    On the side of the screen the linotype says. [I]We already did.[/I]

I thought both guys were pretty funny. Colbert did his usual routine (which was hilarious as usual) and O'Reilly showed a rare great sense of humor. Kudos to both of them.