Thread: T Minus 2 years and counting!

T Minus 2 years and counting!

It is January 20, 2007 on the East Coast!. 2 years from that date, the Bush Regime will be over!

Hang in there America!

Two years left for Mr. Bush. Hope he won't be as dumb as the past six years.
    He isn't almost as evil as Saddam and Osama, but I just say: He started that evil war in Iraq, based on lies.
    How many US troops died since 2003 in Iraq? How many civil people died in Iraq since 2003? Countless.

Only two years...

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]It is January 20, 2007 on the East Coast!. 2 years from that date, the Bush Regime will be over!

Hang in there America!

Two years left for Mr. Bush. [B]Hope he won't be as dumb as the past six years[/B].
    He isn't almost as evil as Saddam and Osama, but I just say: He started that evil war in Iraq, based on lies.
    How many US troops died since 2003 in Iraq? How many civil people died in Iraq since 2003? Countless.

Only two years...[/QUOTE]

Let me see, Ignored China, now they have space weapons. Ignored Chavez, now they are leading LA and in bed with Iran. Wants to start another costly war in Iran inspite of the military being stretched thin and most Iranian being under 30 years of age.

My bet says he is "staying the course"

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Let me see, Ignored China, now they have space weapons. Ignored Chavez, now they are leading LA and in bed with Iran. Wants to start another costly war in Iran inspite of the military being stretched thin and most Iranian being under 30 years of age.

My bet says he is "staying the course"[/QUOTE]

China...hmmmm....let's see, I seem to remember something about the red chinese, Loral, missile technology and contributions to a certain democrat in the 90's.

[url="http://www.fas.org/news/china/1998/h980618-prc8.htm"]www.fas.org/news/china/1998/h980618-prc8.htm[/url]

I also seem to remember a certain incident between America and china over a downed American spy plane early in 2001...who was in office at the time...

[url="news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1269725.stm"]news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1269725.stm[/url]
    Last edited by Spirit of Weeb; 01-21-2007 at 11:22 AM.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]China...hmmmm....let's see, I seem to remember something about the red chinese, Loral, missile technology and contributions to a certain democrat in the 90's.

[url="http://www.fas.org/news/china/1998/h980618-prc8.htm"]www.fas.org/news/china/1998/h980618-prc8.htm[/url]

I also seem to remember a certain incident between America and china over a downed American spy plane early in 2001...who was in office at the time...

[url="news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1269725.stm"]news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1269725.stm[/url][/QUOTE]

The Libs have selective memory! Did nothing about North Korea, ditto Muslim Fundamentalist, China but it is all Bush's fault!

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]Let me see, [B]Ignored China[/B], now they have space weapons. Ignored Chavez, now they are leading LA and in bed with Iran. Wants to start another costly war in Iran inspite of the military being stretched thin and most Iranian being under 30 years of age.

My bet says he is "staying the course"[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images2.sina.com/english/z/051121bushvisit2/U12P6T13D133F52DT20051120210441.JPG[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]China...hmmmm....let's see, I seem to remember something about the red chinese, Loral, missile technology and contributions to a certain democrat in the 90's.

[url="news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1269725.stm"]news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1269725.stm[/url][/QUOTE]

woooda youa lika soma monney for youra campaign???

here you ro....rotsa ruck mr clinton and mr gora...

And while morons on the left fight more with their conterpart morons on the right, our enemies are emboldened and safe.

Dem vs. Con. must be alot of fun, because it's KILLING this country, and making us far far weaker than we should be.

Hope the left and right are happy. They're fighting over Nero's Fiddle, while America is slowly being set up to burn. :mad:

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Warfish]And while morons on the left fight more with their conterpart morons on the right, our enemies are emboldened and safe.

Dem vs. Con. must be alot of fun, because it's KILLING this country, and making us far far weaker than we should be.

Hope the left and right are happy. They're fighting over Nero's Fiddle, while America is slowly being set up to burn. :mad:[/QUOTE]

you left out mention of the principled, intelligent logic of "Libertarian"s and other like minded dupes who support unelectable fringe/3rd party candidates, which enables the election of left wing freaks

you know, those of whom at least 75% of the time
    will not support *any* of the measures Libertarians want except
    crushing expression of Judeo-Christian religion

i love the logic of those who vote that way instead of supporting folks who will do most of what they want most of the time.

funny you should mention fiddles, the libs just played the libertarian/"conservatives in name only" like one to get in...hope you like the tune theyre playing

[QUOTE=flushingjet]hope you like the tune theyre playing[/QUOTE]

I don't like their tune. I don't like your tune.

You both care more about your own political power, and your own pet issues of minor true importance, to truly see the greater picture of what will happen to this nation if it continues on it's way. You both hate each other far more than you hate our true enemies. You both spend far too much time bickering and backstabbing and reaching for the scraps of the Political power game to see what such an un-civil war is doing to a formerly unstoppable nation. Be it the resictive lunacy of political correctness, or the restrictive lunacy of religious zealotry, you both choose politics over freedom, fighting each other over fighting our enemy.

Don't like third party folks, eh Flush. No suprise, as you care more for politics that truth. More for power than greatness.

And you are as much to blame for this nations downfall as any lefty.

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Warfish]I don't like their tune. I don't like your tune.

You both care more about your own political power, and your own pet issues of minor true importance, to truly see the greater picture of what will happen to this nation if it continues on it's way. You both hate each other far more than you hate our true enemies. You both spend far too much time bickering and backstabbing and reaching for the scraps of the Political power game to see what such an un-civil war is doing to a formerly unstoppable nation. Be it the resictive lunacy of political correctness, or the restrictive lunacy of religious zealotry, you both choose politics over freedom, fighting each other over fighting our enemy.

Don't like third party folks, eh Flush. No suprise, as you care more for politics that truth. More for power than greatness.

And you are as much to blame for this nations downfall as any lefty.[/QUOTE]

Care to tell us again what are you for exactly?
    Or why its more important than what I or others care for?
    dont lecture me about the truth, and whats right or wrong,
    You cant even do the right thing and marry your gf.

As far as I can read, youre just a semi-egotistical, pseudo-intellectual atheist who just enabled people who sympathise with our enemies
    than other Americans, openly, to come to power.

Why, I have no idea. If you think thats more patriotic thats your problem.
    I cant not thank you enough for sticking to your principles and f'ing the rest of us adults over in the short term.

The country isnt suffering any downfall due to my votes or actions-its the likes of me who prop it up economically and morally.

Unlike the commies around here I'm squarely behind this country and I dont support Radical Islam, Abortionists, Atheism, and handing out $ and rights to illegals/non citizens in the name of some vague principle like privacy being more important than national security, no matter what..

The government will never read your mail or eavesdrop on your conversations, you're not a person of interest/importance. The government is not interested in your toy train collection.

And no, I dont like 3rd party RW candidates, or "Independent" / "Conservative" people who vote for them...theyre unelectable,
    split the RW vote which
    plays right into Libtards' hands. I thought the Perot thing taught
    the Right a lesson*, but I guess some of us are happy to lose and
    to the Left, as long as we are "principled".
    Last edited by flushingjet; 01-21-2007 at 09:39 PM.

[QUOTE=YellowSubmarine]It is January 20, 2007 on the East Coast!. 2 years from that date, the Bush Regime will be over!

Hang in there America!

Two years left for Mr. Bush. Hope he won't be as dumb as the past six years.

Only two years...[/QUOTE]
    SuperstarJetsinRen2004!.

You just proved Warfish's point.

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Care to tell us again what are you for exactly?

As far as I can read, youre just a semi-egotistical, pseudo-intellectual atheist who just enabled people who sympathise with our enemies

I cant not thank you enough for sticking to your principles and f'ing the rest of us adults over in the short term.

The country isnt suffering any downfall due to my votes or actions-its the likes of me who prop it up economically and morally.

Unlike the commies around here I'm squarely behind this country and I dont support Radical Islam, Abortionists, Atheism, and handing out $ and rights to illegals/non citizens in the name of some vague principle like privacy being more important than national security, no matter what..

The government will never read your mail or eavesdrop on your conversations, you're not a person of interest/importance. The government is not interested in your toy train collection.

And no, I dont like 3rd party RW candidates, or "Independent" / "Conservative" people who vote for them...theyre unelectable,
    split the RW vote which
    to the Left, as long as we are "principled".[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Care to tell us again what are you for exactly?

split the RW vote which

Wow, a personal attack from Flushing. What a shock. :rolleyes:

I would never be party to a party with you in it Flushing. You may be on the "better" of the two big party sides....but you're still just a weak little internet bully, who thinks degrading people is a better way to win an argument than convincing them.

You wave the flag of patriotism as a badge of how much better you think you are than everyone else, just like Dawgg does, speaking alot, saying VERY little. And when you are confronted, you never debate the issue, you simply lash out, like a petulent child.

But no worries Flush. Like a few other posters in this forum, your usual message is repetative, intellectually shallow, and VERY easy to ignore. All the insults and sniping you choose to do won't change how empty of substance your actual posts are.

EDIT: By the way, why does your name show up as banned?

Nothing better than the somber imbecility of political fanaticism...

[QUOTE=flushingjet]You cant even do the right thing and marry your gf.

youre just a semi-egotistical, pseudo-intellectual atheist

I dont support Radical Islam, Abortionists, Atheism, and handing out $ and rights to illegals/non citizens.[/QUOTE]

For the record, for those who may not know me as well as you seem to think yo do, I'll answer these claims:

--Marrying my GF is my private business, and what is "right" for US is all that matters, not what is right in your narrow viewpoint.

--I am not semi-egotistical. I am VERY egotistical. Arrogant too.

--What exactly is a psudo-intellectual? I like to debate and talk issues, based on logic and reason, and at times, passion.

--I am not an Atheist (Belives there is no God). I AM an Agnostic (is unsure if there is a God, and remains neutral on religious issues).

--I don't, nor have ever, supported Radical Islam in any form.

--I dislike Abortion, and would be viewed as a moderate pro-lifer. I favor compromise, to protect children as much as possible, rather than an unrelaistic (IMO) all or nothing campaign, currently at nothing for the pro-life side. Saving one via compromise is better than saving none via the all or nothing view.

--Again, not an Atheist. I am an Anti-Establisment/Semi-Anti-Religion Agnostic.

--I hate social programs, hate welfare, hate illegal immigration, and have spoke on it repeatedly here.

Now......if you have an actual ISSUE you'd like to debate, and disagree with me on, be my guest.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]
    split the RW vote which
    I'm a Libertarian because I believe in their platform. It's not some 'lets show the republicans' thing. I believe in small, Constitutional government. My voting record shows it. If you vote for either of the major parties, you vote for backroom deals, misleading campaign promises, and grift. Alas, I guess third parties will never have a chance though... when's the last time you voted for a Whig, by the way? :rolleyes: