Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lib panty shedding time: hillary's running!

All Pro

Lib panty shedding time: hillary's running!

As a conservative, I couldn't be happier.

The two dem frontrunners:
    1) barack HUSSEIN obama - a muslim pretending not to be one that attended a four year maddrassa is wholeheartedly endorsed by jesse jackass
    2) and a woman whose only claim to fame is that she's married to an unfaithful sexaholic with as much conviction as a ham sandwich.

Gonna go over real big in those red and gray states. Especially when the American public gets their fill of a democratic congress for two years.

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]As a conservative, I couldn't be happier.

1) barack HUSSEIN obama - a muslim pretending not to be one that attended a four year maddrassa is wholeheartedly endorsed by jesse jackass
    2) and a woman whose only claim to fame is that she's married to an unfaithful sexaholic with as much conviction as a ham sandwich.

Gonna go over real big in those red and gray states. Especially when the American public gets their fill of a democratic congress for two years.[/QUOTE]

Both are a giant step up from the idiot in there now!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Hillary; "you can vote for me or you can vote for that madrasa educated wahabi-Pres...er, wannabe President hussien obama...."

[I]Much of the world outside the US considers Bush a bully. [B]"You're either with us or against us" [/B] is a bully's threat that anyone can recognize. The Bush doctrine of pre-emptive strikes is a bully's doctrine.

For his intimates and those closer to home, Bush appears to be what is called an emotional bully. An emotional bully gains control [B]using sarcasm, teasing, mocking, name calling, threatening, ignoring, lying, or angering [/B] the other and forcing him to back down. Bush administration insider accounts describe this sort of behavior from the president. He's well known for his [B]dismissive remarks[/B]. His penchant for giving nicknames to everyone has its dark, bully's side. Naming people is a way to control them.[/I]

These notes are from another thread. They fit the republican traits found throughout this forum. Great job of leadership GWB....

Most of them want others to die for the cause, they will not put themselves out there at all. They will name call and mock, but they won't face an Iraqi.
    These are the "Patriots" who hide from military service to the USA. Yet call those who disagree with them, UnPatriotic. Even those that have served that disagree.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg][I]Much of the world outside the US considers Bush a bully. [B]"You're either with us or against us" [/B] is a bully's threat that anyone can recognize. The Bush doctrine of pre-emptive strikes is a bully's doctrine.

For his intimates and those closer to home, Bush appears to be what is called an emotional bully. An emotional bully gains control [B]using sarcasm, teasing, mocking, name calling, threatening, ignoring, lying, or angering [/B] the other and forcing him to back down. Bush administration insider accounts describe this sort of behavior from the president. He's well known for his [B]dismissive remarks[/B]. His penchant for giving nicknames to everyone has its dark, bully's side. Naming people is a way to control them.[/I]

These notes are from another thread. They fit the republican traits found throughout this forum. Great job of leadership GWB....

Most of them want others to die for the cause, they will not put themselves out there at all. They will name call and mock, but they won't face an Iraqi.
    These are the "Patriots" who hide from military service to the USA. Yet call those who disagree with them, UnPatriotic. Even those that have served that disagree.[/QUOTE]

as usual the never-ending daily dose of complete and total hypocrisy from Jetdawg who complains and accuses others of changing the topic yet has no problem doing it himself....

The best thing about Barrack Obama is that he will prevent Hillary from even getting the Democratic nomination. The Hollywood crowd is starting to fawn all over him.

It's great watching her sweat.

Now it's up to the GOP to pick a strong candidate. The problem is the right wing radicals, who are litmus test dummies, may not support Giuliani or McCain because neither of those candidates march in lock step on social issues.
    Last edited by JetsFanatic; 01-20-2007 at 08:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]as usual the never-ending daily dose of complete and total hypocrisy from Jetdawg who complains and accuses others of changing the topic yet has no problem doing it himself....[/QUOTE]

[B]Hillary; "you can vote for me or you can vote for that madrasa educated wahabi-Pres...er, wannabe President hussien obama...."[/B]

Your words......

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg][B]Hillary; "you can vote for me or you can vote for that madrasa educated wahabi-Pres...er, wannabe President hussien obama...."[/B]

Your words......[/QUOTE]

you truly are dense....and for your simple mind I will try and slowly spell it out for you...

the thread is about Hillary Clinton....

her main rival in this is hussien obama, as was stated by the author of this thread...

as was posted here clinton has done a background check to discredit hussien obama...

George W. Bush has nothing to do with the thread...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY]you truly are dense....and for your simple mind I will try and slowly spell it out for you...

the thread is about Hillary Clinton....

her main rival in this is [B]hussien [/B] obama, as was stated by the author of this thread...

as was posted here clinton has done a background check to discredit hussien obama...

George W. Bush has nothing to do with the thread...[/QUOTE]

The republican "mean spirited" name calling machine spreads throughout your posts.

The emphasis on Barack's middle name is well noted.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]The republican "mean spirited" name calling machine spreads throughout your posts.

The emphasis on Barack's middle name is well noted.[/QUOTE]

and the liberal/progessive [B]culture of hypocrisy [/B] is prevelant in everything you post....

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg][i]Much of the world outside the US considers Bush a bully. [b]"You're either with us or against us" [/b]is a bully's threat that anyone can recognize. The Bush doctrine of pre-emptive strikes is a bully's doctrine. [/i]

[i]For his intimates and those closer to home, Bush appears to be what is called an emotional bully. An emotional bully gains control [b]using sarcasm, teasing, mocking, name calling, threatening, ignoring, lying, or angering [/b]the other and forcing him to back down. Bush administration insider accounts describe this sort of behavior from the president. He's well known for his [b]dismissive remarks[/b]. His penchant for giving nicknames to everyone has its dark, bully's side. Naming people is a way to control them.[/i]

These are the "Patriots" who hide from military service to the USA. Yet call those who disagree with them, UnPatriotic. Even those that have served that disagree.[/QUOTE]

Benedawgg,

We get it...you and the other unpatriotic ham radio operators are
    not with us, and against us. You dont need to tell us every
    single solitary post.

America is #1, certainly NOT because of you and anyone like you.

Thank G-d for that.

I can't stand Hillary and I think Obama is way over hyped. But if Hillary's biggest problem was her husband's cheating, then I guess McCain and Guiliani do not have shot as well. Unless it is ok to cheat on your wife, but then get an divorce? That wouldn't be hypocritical would it?

[QUOTE=Spirit of Weeb]As a conservative, I couldn't be happier.

Gonna go over real big in those red and gray states. Especially when the American public gets their fill of a democratic congress for two years.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Benedawgg,

single solitary post.

Thank G-d for that.[/QUOTE]

35-0. Most Americans are not with you....

I love America and what it stands for, which is freedom for all even the lunatic left! BTW have you heard your hero in Venezuela has declared himself President for life and has nationalized just about everything! Communism

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]35-0. Most Americans are not with you....[/QUOTE]

Sure Benedawgg.

62 Million people voted for Bush and he's got 2 more years.

I'm waiting for some sweeping legislation from that big
    35-0 wave, 25+% of whom are blue dogs.....*yawn*

doesnt bother me if you gas your Yugo up at Citgo
    Last edited by flushingjet; 01-21-2007 at 09:47 AM.

All Pro
    Libdawgg, are your panties camoflage colored?

Could all of us JETS fans, liberals - conservatives - democrats - republicans, PLEASE get back to the subject of how much we ALL can't stand Hillary Clinton?

:truce:

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Benedawgg,

single solitary post.

Thank G-d for that.[/QUOTE]

[I]
    [B]First to Fight: The media in the United States began using this term to describe U.S. Marines during World War I. And, for once the media was right. [B]Marines have served in the vanguard of every American war since the founding of the Corps in 1775.[/B] They have carried out over 300 assaults on foreign shores, from the arctic to the tropics. Historically, U.S. Marines are indeed the first to fight.[/B][/I]

something a coward like you will never know about!!!!!

America is number 1 because of PATRIOTS who show by [COLOR=Red]deed [/COLOR] and not by mouth....

Hall Of Fame
    Bill Clinton back in the White House as the First Lady. What an exciting prospect.

[I]Crounching intern, hidden cigar.[/I]

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]I love America and what it stands for, which is freedom for all even the lunatic left! BTW have you heard your hero in Venezuela has declared himself President for life and has nationalized just about everything! Communism[/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=Red]Courage: [/COLOR] Simply stated, courage is honor in action -- and more. Courage is [COLOR=Red]moral strength[/COLOR], the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to [COLOR=Red]do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline[/COLOR], an adherence to a higher standard. [COLOR=Red]Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. [/COLOR] This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. [COLOR=Red]And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror [/COLOR] -- and smile. [/B]

Something you will never know about. Please crawl back to your hole....fool