Thread: Who here really believes

Who here really believes

that Islam is a religion of peace. I frankly think it is a very hostile religion no better then Nazism or any other scurge. It has never been or ever will be a religion of peace. Just look to the Middle East or South East Asia for proof. You dont talk to a snake you step on his head until it is dead!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]that Islam is a religion of peace. I frankly think it is a very hostile religion no better then Nazism or any other scurge. It has never been or ever will be a religion of peace. Just look to the Middle East or South East Asia for proof. You dont talk to a snake you step on his head until it is dead![/QUOTE]

I believe that much like Christianity was perverted by tyrants in the past to serve their own ideological ends, Islam is perverted by many Muslim leaders today to serve their own evil purposes.

Quoting Koranic scripture as proof that Islam is some sort of evil 'cult' simply takes your eye off the real issue. Demonizing your enemy makes everyone feel better but in this case it's really pointless.Islam isn't going away so declaring 'war' against as a religion isn't the answer.

The best long term strategy IMO is to move away from a fossil fuel (particularly Oil) based economy. Every additional megawatt of power that the 'West' generates without the use of oil and every single hybrid/electric car that hits the road is one less finger that the dictators in the middle east have around the necks of every American citizen.

This isn't a problem that will fix itself via bombs and gun and 'regime change'.
    The west simply has to wean itself off it's addiction to oil and at the same time infiltrate Muslim culture with western values. It may take 50-100-200 years but that's the sad reality of the situation.

Oil is our heroin and unfortunately right now our dealers are a bunch of despots who use religion as a means to direct the populace to do their bidding.

Banned
    all religions are diseases of the mind, think about it, do you really think there is a invisible man living in the sky? Muslims are just doing what Chrisitans have done hundrdes of years ago went they went around conquering land and slaughtering anyone who didnt accept Christ,, that is why Christianity is so popular today, same reason why Islam is so popular today

Hopefully people will wise up and realize what a disease religion is...

[QUOTE=Renaissance10]all religions are diseases of the mind, think about it, do you really think there is a invisible man living in the sky? Muslims are just doing what Chrisitans have done hundrdes of years ago went they went around conquering land and slaughtering anyone who didnt accept Christ,, that is why Christianity is so popular today, same reason why Islam is so popular today

Hopefully people will wise up and realize what a disease religion is...[/QUOTE]
    Fascinating. What about Judaism?

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]that Islam is a religion of peace. I frankly think it is a very hostile religion [B]no better then Nazism [/B] or any other scurge. It has never been or ever will be a religion of peace. Just look to the Middle East or South East Asia for proof. You dont talk to a snake you step on his head until it is dead![/QUOTE]

That is not a religion. It is a form of gov't. Religions are not bad. People make things bad.

Gov'ts are not bad. People make them bad...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Renaissance10]all religions are diseases of the mind, think about it, do you really think there is a invisible man living in the sky? Muslims are just doing what Chrisitans have done hundrdes of years ago went they went around conquering land and slaughtering anyone who didnt accept Christ,, that is why Christianity is so popular today, same reason why Islam is so popular today

ALL RIGHT!!!! Another brilliant theological mind that has graced us in the political forum... :zzz:

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve]ALL RIGHT!!!! Another brilliant theological mind that has graced us in the political forum... :zzz:[/QUOTE]

Another? Who was the first one? :D :P

Religion gave us laws to live by, what has humanity done? Nuclear Weapons and faster ways of annihilation oh yes abortion! Get your head out of the ground!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Warfish]Another? Who was the first one? :D :P[/QUOTE]

Sackdance... :cool:

[QUOTE=broadwayjoe2]I believe that much like Christianity was perverted by tyrants in the past to serve their own ideological ends, Islam is perverted by many Muslim leaders today to serve their own evil purposes.[/QUOTE]
    Oil is not heroin and religion, because of its popularity, has been used since time immemorial to serve, ultimately, political ends.

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve]Sackdance... :cool:[/QUOTE]
    Ahem, that's Sackdance99. I feel like Michael Bolton from [I]Office Space[/I].

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance]...Oil is not heroin...[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.owonder.com/eco/oil_bird_spain_reuters.jpg[/IMG]

Otherwise this lazy bird would be higher than a motherf*cker!

[QUOTE=MnJetFan]You dont talk to a snake you step on his head until it is dead![/QUOTE]
    Nierdermeyer!!! DEAD!! Marmalarde!!! DEAD!!! ISLAAAAAAAM!!!!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5571/gallerybluto17dv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[QUOTE=sackdance]Fascinating. What about Judaism?[/QUOTE]

He asks the neo-nazi

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sackdance]Ahem, that's Sackdance99. I feel like Michael Bolton from [I]Office Space[/I].[/QUOTE]

Sorry Sackdance....my apologies...

SACKDANCE99 :cool:

[QUOTE=sackdance]Ahem, that's Sackdance99. I feel like Michael Bolton from [I]Office Space[/I].[/QUOTE]

LOL... that "no talent assclown"