Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: StJohns might make BigEast tourney?

  1. #1

    StJohns might make BigEast tourney?

    The Johnnys have won 2 big home games in a row over Scuse & #20 ND!
    If they can win 4-5 more games then Coach Norm Roberts has done a decent job in yr.3!

    up next is at Pitt #6 & then the Hoyas on next thurs at MSG!



    GO JOHNNYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    The Johnnys have won 2 big home games in a row over Scuse & #20 ND!
    If they can win 4-5 more games then Coach Norm Roberts has done a decent job in yr.3!

    up next is at Pitt #6 & then the Hoyas on next thurs at MSG!



    GO JOHNNYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    at pitt= loss
    GT at home = loss

    djr44

  3. #3
    Go Duke !!!

    Yeah!!


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by djr44
    at pitt= loss
    GT at home = loss

    djr44
    I agree that at Pitt will be tough expec. since they want revenge!

    Gtown beat the crap out of St.J's 2x last yr. but this yrs team can score more.I expect thurs nite game to be close like ND game last min.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJET2280
    Go Duke !!!

    Yeah!!

    You really root for Puke?????

    They are very beatable this year honey & that game is a sellout!

    St.Johns 72
    Puke 64

    Pukies upset by Johnnys & Dickie V's glass eyes pops out of his head!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    I agree that at Pitt will be tough expec. since they want revenge!

    Gtown beat the crap out of St.J's 2x last yr. but this yrs team can score more.I expect thurs nite game to be close like ND game last min.
    GT is way way to big fo St Johns. Hibbert and Green are a tough match up.

    djr44

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    You really root for Puke?????

    They are very beatable this year honey & that game is a sellout!

    St.Johns 72
    Puke 64

    Pukies upset by Johnnys & Dickie V's glass eyes pops out of his head!
    I LOVE DUKE!!!

    I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by djr44
    GT is way way to big fo St Johns. Hibbert and Green are a tough match up.

    djr44

    If Lamont brings his A game & Spears & Thomas any game inside The Johnnys will hang tough even if its ugly!
    Last year no one could hit the 3pters to help Lamont inside but this yr. Patterson,Wright & Geno are popping 3's!

    I think Hill will play soon too!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJET2280
    I LOVE DUKE!!!

    I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!
    Just Joking!

    Are you a Duke Alumni????{Good Academic School with Naughty Lacross boys}

  10. #10
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,519
    it is so sad that st john's can't assume playing in the Big East tourney anymore - and hasn't been able to for so many years.

    Thanks you Mike Jarvis.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    Just Joking!

    Are you a Duke Alumni????{Good Academic School with Naughty Lacross boys}
    shes deff just a front runner prob doesnt even live anywhere near North Carolina...

    I'm a St.Johns fan as well since my uncle's cousin used to play for them (Chris Mullin) and my sister and cousin go there now..

    Go Red Storm!

  12. #12
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,817
    assuming they lose to pitt and duke, they could still go 20-10
    that would be really sweet

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    Just Joking!

    Are you a Duke Alumni????{Good Academic School with Naughty Lacross boys}
    no I am from Canada

    I love their basketball team

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanJetFan
    assuming they lose to pitt and duke, they could still go 20-10
    that would be really sweet

    DUKE IS OVERHYPED THIS YR!

    They have a great Coach but their real young!

    The Johnnys will be all pumped up bec. its a sellout game at Garden!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJET2280
    no I am from Canada

    I love their basketball team

    WHY???

    I thought a Nice girl from Canada would Love Gretsky Not Duke!

    Do you like Hockey? What team?


    LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    St. Johns is garbage until they fire Norm Roberts. Hes competeing for MAAC players and doesnt play Torres enough. Duke sucks this year too but no chance they beat ST. Johns. Go Seton Hall.

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,240
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    DUKE IS OVERHYPED THIS YR!

    They have a great Coach but their real young!

    The Johnnys will be all pumped up bec. its a sellout game at Garden!
    A sell out with more Duke fans.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHard JETfan
    WHY???

    I thought a Nice girl from Canada would Love Gretsky Not Duke!

    Do you like Hockey? What team?


    LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love the Blue Devils
    I love the Jets

    I love the blue Jays
    I love the Raptors
    I love the MAPLE LEAFS!!


  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet
    St. Johns is garbage until they fire Norm Roberts. Hes competeing for MAAC players and doesnt play Torres enough. Duke sucks this year too but no chance they beat ST. Johns. Go Seton Hall.



    Screw SetonFall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maac players? listen Jerky Norm has Coker,Burrell,Thomas,.Boothe & Cavataio
    coming next yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Norm is not getting Fired this yr espec. if he makes BE!
    Torres took a whole yr to get into shape & still is SLOW!
    Larry Wright is much better than Ricky!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJET2280
    I love the Blue Devils
    I love the Jets

    I love the blue Jays
    I love the Raptors
    I love the MAPLE LEAFS!!

    At least you root for some Canadian teams


    Is it Frezzing in Canada like NYC is 10degrees?????????????????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us