Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. missile defense maturing, latest test a success

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by parafly
    Of course not. The 9/11 commission blamed 9/11 on Clinton? This is news to me...
    You should read up on things..you might be surprised about what you don't know.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bill parcells
    You should read up on things..you might be surprised about what you don't know.

you mean read INTO things

Hall Of Fame
    You know what you were insinuating,**** for brains..and all of you liberals always laugh and have a blast until innocent Americans get killed..and then you all start pointing the finger

So what do you want me to do, stumpf*cker? Sh*t my pants every time I see kim Jong Illin' on TV? If you read my posts correctly you would see that I was poking fun at N Korea's sorry attempt at military might. I posted a picture of a trebuchet made out of freaking Lego's for christ sake!

And watch who you say "...always laugh and have a blast until innocent Americans get killed...". You don't know who I am or my history, c*ckboy.

I fear N. Korea the way this guy...

...fears this guy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan
    So what do you want me to do, stumpf*cker? Sh*t my pants every time I see kim Jong Illin' on TV? If you read my posts correctly you would see that I was poking fun at N Korea's sorry attempt at military might. I posted a picture of a trebuchet made out of freaking Lego's for christ sake!

And watch who you say "...always laugh and have a blast until innocent Americans get killed...". You don't know who I am or my history, c*ckboy.

I fear N. Korea the way this guy...

...fears this guy.

AAAHHH..The old internet tough guy routine...worn out..for sure..I could give 2 ****s what your history is..but..since you seem to be a semi retired modern day James Bond in an assclown outfit..tell everybody the classified material you,and only you truly know about North Korea...or STFU!

Hall Of Fame
    ..tell everybody the classified material you,and only you truly know about North Korea...or STFU!
    Classified material?! What in gods good green earth are you talking about? I need classified material to not be scared sh*tless of some 4' 10" megalomaniac dictator from the poorest country on earth?

Seriously bro...you post an article about a successful US anti-missile defense system test and I'm supposed to be scared? That just doesn't make any sense. I read your posted article, feel more confident about my country's ability to defend me, post a picture alluding to N. Korea's crappy wannabe missile being able to be brought down with a catapult made from Lego's and this makes me a classic libtard lunatic who delights in the death of other Americans?

Maybe if you weren't on pace to bring down the JI server with your astronomically high 1 year total post count you would have more time to do other things with your hands to relieve your pent up frustrations...

Banned
    Classified material?! What in gods good green earth are you talking about? I need classified material to not be scared sh*tless of some 4' 10" megalomaniac dictator from the poorest country on earth?
    Wiping out Japan and South Korea and threatening the U.S. economy is what is at stake here..and you're not afraid??thats nice to know

Seriously bro...you post an article about a successful US anti-missile defense system test and I'm supposed to be scared? That just doesn't make any sense. I read your posted article, feel more confident about my country's ability to defend me, post a picture alluding to N. Korea's crappy wannabe missile being able to be brought down with a catapult made from Lego's and this makes me a classic libtard lunatic who delights in the death of other Americans?
    I didn't say Plumber Khan was a libtard lunatic (thats CBTNY)..I said libtards like you..I can see you getting very defensive about that..but for what reason if you actually are not a libtard?

Maybe if you weren't on pace to bring down the JI server with your astronomically high 1 year total post count you would have more time to do other things with your hands to relieve your pent up frustrations...
    What in the blue hell does my post count have to do with test firing of a missile defense system?
    I'll tell you..it deflects attention from your poor response..I could give 2 ****s what anybody thinks about my post count..hell..I might even try and post more now that I know it bothers you. also..keep your homophobic thoughts about my pent up frustrations to yourself..I know you don't like embarrassing yourself.
    Last edited by bill parcells; 01-31-2007 at 01:01 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Wiping out Japan and South Korea and threatening the U.S. economy is what is at stake here..and you're not afraid??thats nice to know

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, jacka*s...

flushingjet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetdawgg
    We are just overjoyed with the way that this admin is managing Katrina
    Uh...talking Korea here, not Katrina.
    Anyway, you got the letter "K" right, thats a start

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by flushingjet
    Uh...talking Korea here, not Katrina.
    Anyway, you got the letter "K" right, thats a start
    That particular post was pertaining to how the current admin mismanages things. You could not even get that correct....