Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. missile defense maturing, latest test a success

Banned
    [QUOTE=parafly]Of course not. The 9/11 commission blamed 9/11 on Clinton? This is news to me...[/QUOTE]
    You should read up on things..you might be surprised about what you don't know. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bill parcells]You should read up on things..you might be surprised about what you don't know. ;)[/QUOTE]

you mean read INTO things ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bill parcells]You know what you were insinuating,**** for brains..and all of you liberals always laugh and have a blast until innocent Americans get killed..and then you all start pointing the finger[/QUOTE]

So what do you want me to do, stumpf*cker? Sh*t my pants every time I see kim Jong Illin' on TV? If you read my posts correctly you would see that I was poking fun at N Korea's sorry attempt at military might. I posted a picture of a trebuchet made out of freaking Lego's for christ sake!

And watch who you say "...always laugh and have a blast until innocent Americans get killed...". You don't know who I am or my history, c*ckboy.

I fear N. Korea the way this guy...

[IMG]http://www.specwargear.com/images/helmet-Navy%20SEAL-4.jpg[/IMG]

...fears this guy.

[IMG]http://www.alliance-fencing-academy.com/Alisher_1.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]So what do you want me to do, stumpf*cker? Sh*t my pants every time I see kim Jong Illin' on TV? If you read my posts correctly you would see that I was poking fun at N Korea's sorry attempt at military might. I posted a picture of a trebuchet made out of freaking Lego's for christ sake!

And watch who you say "...always laugh and have a blast until innocent Americans get killed...". You don't know who I am or my history, c*ckboy.

I fear N. Korea the way this guy...

[IMG]http://www.specwargear.com/images/helmet-Navy%20SEAL-4.jpg[/IMG]

...fears this guy.

[IMG]http://www.alliance-fencing-academy.com/Alisher_1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

AAAHHH..The old internet tough guy routine...worn out..for sure..I could give 2 ****s what your history is..but..since you seem to be a semi retired modern day James Bond in an assclown outfit..tell everybody the classified material you,and only you truly know about North Korea...or STFU!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bill parcells]..tell everybody the classified material you,and only you truly know about North Korea...or STFU![/QUOTE]

Classified material?! What in gods good green earth are you talking about? I need classified material to not be scared sh*tless of some 4' 10" megalomaniac dictator from the poorest country on earth?

Seriously bro...you post an article about a successful US anti-missile defense system test and I'm supposed to be scared? That just doesn't make any sense. I read your posted article, feel more confident about my country's ability to defend me, post a picture alluding to N. Korea's crappy wannabe missile being able to be brought down with a catapult made from Lego's and this makes me a classic libtard lunatic who delights in the death of other Americans?

Maybe if you weren't on pace to bring down the JI server with your astronomically high 1 year total post count you would have more time to do other things with your hands to relieve your pent up frustrations...

Banned
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Classified material?! What in gods good green earth are you talking about? I need classified material to not be scared sh*tless of some 4' 10" megalomaniac dictator from the poorest country on earth? [/QUOTE]

Wiping out Japan and South Korea and threatening the U.S. economy is what is at stake here..and you're not afraid??thats nice to know :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Seriously bro...you post an article about a successful US anti-missile defense system test and I'm supposed to be scared? That just doesn't make any sense. I read your posted article, feel more confident about my country's ability to defend me, post a picture alluding to N. Korea's crappy wannabe missile being able to be brought down with a catapult made from Lego's and this makes me a classic libtard lunatic who delights in the death of other Americans?[/QUOTE]
    I didn't say Plumber Khan was a libtard lunatic :rotfl: (thats CBTNY)..I said libtards like you..I can see you getting very defensive about that..but for what reason if you actually are not a libtard?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Maybe if you weren't on pace to bring down the JI server with your astronomically high 1 year total post count you would have more time to do other things with your hands to relieve your pent up frustrations...[/QUOTE]
    :rotfl: What in the blue hell does my post count have to do with test firing of a missile defense system?
    I'll tell you..it deflects attention from your poor response..I could give 2 ****s what anybody thinks about my post count..hell..I might even try and post more now that I know it bothers you. ;) also..keep your homophobic thoughts about my pent up frustrations to yourself..I know you don't like embarrassing yourself. :rotfl:
    Last edited by bill parcells; 01-31-2007 at 12:01 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=bill parcells]Wiping out Japan and South Korea and threatening the U.S. economy is what is at stake here..and you're not afraid??thats nice to know :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, jacka*s...

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=Jetdawgg]We are just overjoyed with the way that this admin is managing Katrina[/QUOTE]

Uh...talking Korea here, not Katrina.
    Anyway, you got the letter "K" right, thats a start

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Uh...talking Korea here, not Katrina.
    Anyway, you got the letter "K" right, thats a start[/QUOTE]

That particular post was pertaining to how the current admin mismanages things. You could not even get that correct....