Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Real Obama?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

The Real Obama?

A friend e-mailed this to me today. I don't come here often but thought it was interesting if no one has posted it yet.

[QUOTE]FACTS ABOUT .....Barack Hussein Obama

Stay Alert Everyone

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita, Kansas. Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii .

When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya . His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia . When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia . Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, “He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.”

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education. Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Osama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta . Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama’s expected presidential candidacy

[/QUOTE]

I think that was posted here already.

I thought that freedom of religion was an accepted American practice?

All Pro
    ALERT ALERT....Obama is a radical fundamentalism Muslim....DANGER DANGER

This non-sense was debunked last week by a news agency that actually does its job...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=parafly]ALERT ALERT....Obama is a radical fundamentalism Muslim....DANGER DANGER

This non-sense was debunked last week by a news agency that actually does its job...[/QUOTE]

It is true or not?? If it's not, post the facts from a non partisan source.

IMO, the best thing is that this guy and Hillary duke it out. It will guarantee a new republican president.

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]It is true or not?? If it's not, post the facts from a non partisan source.

IMO, the best thing is that this guy and Hillary duke it out. It will guarantee a new republican president.[/QUOTE]

I think you're right, and that's why all John Edwards needs to do is say "Aw shucks", shrug his shoulders, and flash his baby-faced smile to nail the Democratic nomination. It will be easier to win than all those junk malpractice suits he handled over the years.

All Pro
    [URL=http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/index.html]CNN Report Debunks Obama Smearing[/URL]

flushingjet
    [QUOTE=parafly][url="http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/01/22/obama.madrassa/index.html"]CNN Report Debunks Obama Smearing[/url][/QUOTE]

Paraquat,
    The Obama story is about Hillary smearing dumbo ears.
    Not the Right Wing.
    But maybe heres an Osama story more to your liking, or not:
    (SF Examiner)
    [url="http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html"]http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html[/url]

[QUOTE=flushingjet]Paraquat,
    Not the Right Wing.
    (SF Examiner)
    [url="http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html"]http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html[/url][/QUOTE]

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8366/ohhbama7ld.gif[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]IMO, the best thing is that this guy and Hillary duke it out. It will guarantee a new republican president.[/QUOTE]

Haven't the last 8 years clued you into the fact that that isn't a good or the best thing?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=flushingjet]Paraquat,
    Not the Right Wing.
    (SF Examiner)
    [url="http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html"]http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Trapped_between_two_worlds_.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I never said it was the right wing. But news agencies should do their job first before publishing this non-sense.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg]I think that was posted here already.

I thought that freedom of religion was an accepted American practice?[/QUOTE]

sure it is...just ask Mitt Romney....

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Tanginius]Haven't the last 8 years clued you into the fact that that isn't a good or the best thing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sure. Gore or Kerry would have been better. A few missles shot at the mid east and 6 years of negotiating followed by likely thousands of civilians dead due to more terrorist attacks on US soil. Perhaps the current adminstration hasn't handled everything right but I sure as hell feel a lot safer with them in the white house.

the article in question is a week old hoax originating from the right wing. It's a double smear, first on Obama, second on Hillary's camp for digging it up.

The whole thing is completely made up.

Let me say one thing, this man could be a confirmed suicide bomber, his name could be Iraq Osama and he'd be a better President than what we've got now.

That's how bad things have gotten.

All Pro
    Why are we wasting time concerning over this? This is around the same s*** we used to hear about JFK being a Roman Catholic President. Religion shouldn't be an issue. Even if he is Muslim, he's obviously not the same type of believer as the nutjobs going around strapping bombs to chest and blowing up women and children so they can go screw 72 virgins.

This should be a dead issue.

If he gets elected, there's a good possibility he'll blow himself live on TV during his first presidential address. :rolleyes:

My personal thanks to the 'author' of the article who warns us to be 'alert'.

I wonder if he has any other ethnic/religious groups that he feels we should be on 'alert' for...

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=bitonti]That's how bad things have gotten.[/QUOTE]

Please..such liberal nonsense.

Things are great for me. Both my wife and I just had our best year in business ever, my house and investments are worth more than I ever thought and taxes are lower. The future looks great. Never did this well with Clinton in office.

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]Please..such liberal nonsense.

Things are great for me. Both my wife and I just had our best year in business ever, my house and investments are worth more than I ever thought and taxes are lower. The future looks great. Never did this well with Clinton in office.[/QUOTE]

most political scientists will agree the effect a President has on the economy in the NEAR TERM is slim to none. You should be thanking Greenspan and Bernake

i was talking about our foreign policy.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]Yeah, sure. Gore or Kerry would have been better. A few missles shot at the mid east and 6 years of negotiating followed by likely thousands of civilians dead due to more terrorist attacks on US soil. Perhaps the current adminstration hasn't handled everything right but I sure as hell feel a lot safer with them in the white house.[/QUOTE]

the ball between your son and Vilma would've been frigging better than Bush!

glad you feel safer with a reduced capacity to defend America because we have 150k troops tied up in Iraq... 30k of our soldiers wounded and 3k of them dead. We aren't inspecting even 5% of cargo containers... airport security is a joke. The whole world hates us and is less likely to cooperate with us if/when they get good intel. Terrorist attacks worldwide are WAY up since Bush took office... the REAL threat, Al Qaeda & Bin Laden, are roaming free and we're just creating more hatred and anti-americanism in the ME... Did I mention N Korea now has 4-8 nukes? Iran is enriching uranium to produce there own under the cover of a civilian nuclear program? Meanwhile we invade Iraq with NO WMDs and no valid reason and create a huge cluster**** in the middle of countries that can't stand us

but we're somehow "safer"
    Last edited by King Ryan; 01-31-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER]Please..such liberal nonsense.

Things are great for me. Both my wife and I just had our best year in business ever, my house and investments are worth more than I ever thought and taxes are lower. The future looks great. Never did this well with Clinton in office.[/QUOTE]

Glad things are going well for you and your wife!

FYI Bush nor Clinton have nothing to do with your house value...

Tough to have investments worth more than during late Clinton years, so you must not have been heavily involved with the market back then...

I'm doing better than during the Clinton years as well, but none of that is due to Bush.. it's due to my own hard work and my career growing more. Plus I was in college for half the Clinton years and just getting started working late in his term...

As for taxes, yes you are paying less in federal taxes, however the tax burden has just shifted to state/local. And just want until the tax bill for Bush's war and tax cuts comes due to your kids thanks to Bush's record deficits. Also, not knowing how much you make, most people's share of the tax cuts have been minimal, as in a couple hundred bucks to a thousand dollars off a year... not life changing or even year changing!
    Last edited by King Ryan; 01-31-2007 at 10:45 AM.

[QUOTE=Tanginius]Glad things are going well for you and your wife!

FYI Bush nor Clinton have nothing to do with your house value...

Tough to have investments worth more than during late Clinton years, so you must not have been heavily involved with the market back then...

I'm doing better than during the Clinton years as well, but none of that is due to Bush.. it's due to my own hard work and my career growing more. Plus I was in college for half the Clinton years and just getting started working late in his term...

As for taxes, yes you are paying less in federal taxes, however the tax burden has just shifted to state/local. And just want until the tax bill for Bush's war and tax cuts comes due to your kids thanks to Bush's record deficits. Also, not knowing how much you make, most people's share of the tax cuts have been minimal, as in a couple hundred bucks to a thousand dollars off a year... not life changing or even year changing![/QUOTE]

Plus the Iraq war is being fought on a credit card, oops I mean blank check. Our kids and grandkids will be fitting the bill.

This is the first war that any president has fought without a new tax or war tax to foot the bill. Incredible.