Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Task Force 145 Takes Out Bin Laden's Brother In Law In Madagascar

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like

Task Force 145 Takes Out Bin Laden's Brother In Law In Madagascar

[url]http://billroggio.com/archives/2007/01/mohammed_jamal_khali.php[/url]

[quote]Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, Osama bin Laden's brother-in-law, murdered in Madagascar

Khalifa had an extensive history in funding, plotting al-Qaeda terrorist activities; Task Force 145 likely scored the kill

Mohammed Jamal Khalifa, one of Osama bin Laden's brother-in-laws with deep roots in al-Qaeda as a financier and facilitator, has been reported to have been murdered in his bedroom in Madagascar. Khalifa, "who mined and traded precious stones in Madagascar," was reported to have been murdered by "a gang of 20 to 30 gunmen broke into his brother's bedroom, shot him dead 'in cold blood' and stole his belongings."

"I don't think [his death] was politically motivated," said Malek Khalifa, Mohammed Jamal's brother. But Khalifa's deep ties to al-Qaeda, coupled with his history of funding global terrorist operations, his operations in mining precious stones in Africa (a source of untraceable income), and the size of the 'gang' that murdered him, suggests otherwise. We suspect Khalifa was assassinated. "They stole everything — his computer, all of his things," said Khalifa's brother. Task Force 145 has a mandate to hunt down senior al-Qaeda operatives world wide, and is known to have operated in Pakistan to destroy Osama bin Laden's Black Guard. Also, the U.S. recently deployed naval assets to the region, as well as Task Force 145, in the hunt for al-Qaeda and Islamic Courts leaders fleeing Somalia.

Jamal Khalifa's history with al-Qaeda and Islamic terrorism is extensive. His involvement with al-Qaeda stretches as far back as the late 1980s, at the founding of the terrorist organization.

He was instrumental in the establishment and financing of the Abu Sayyaf Group, a Filipino terrorist and criminal gang made up of fighters returning from the Afghan jihad against the Soviet Union. Filipino forces, back by the United States and Australia, are fighting against Abu Sayyaf to this day. Khaddafy Janjalani, the recently slain leader of Abu Sayyaf, claimed just prior to his death that Khalifa funded Abu Sayyaf. Khalifa also funded the Islamic Army of Aden, which was responsible for the suicide boat attack on the USS Cole which killed 17 US sailors.

Khalifa was behind two major Islamic charities which support al-Qaeda and other Islamic terrorist groups. He founded Benevolence International Foundation, which funded terrorist activities in the Philippines, Chechnya and Bosnia. Benevolence International was designated as a financiers of terrorism under Executive Order 13224.

He also was the head of the Philippines chapter of the International Islamic Relief Organization, which has extensive ties to al-Qaeda and international terrorism.

Khalifa also participating in the planning and financing of the Operation Bojinka airline plot, which was conceived in the Philippines. The plot included bombings in the Philippines, the assassination of Pope John Paul II, ramming airplanes into each other over the Indian Ocean, and slamming airplaines into the "CIA headquarters, the Pentagon, an unidentified nuclear power plant, the Transamerica Tower in San Francisco, the Sears Tower, and the World Trade Center." This plot was foiled in 1995.

Khalifa was arrested in the United States in Decmeber of 1994, and "The FBI finds and quickly translates literature in Khalifa’s luggage advocating training in assassination, explosives, and weapons, bombing churches, and murdering Catholic priests. Over the next weeks, they discover his ties to funding bin Laden’s activities, as well as to Ramzi Yousef and other Operation Bojinka plotters." Information connecting Khalifa to Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, Osama bin Laden, associates of Ramzi Yousef, and Bojinka plotter Wali Khan Amin Shah were also found. He also contacted Hambali, the former Southeast Asian commander of al-Qaeda who is now in U.S. custody. Hambali attended planning sessions in the Philippines for the 9-11 strikes.

Mohammed Jamal Khalifa is perhaps the poster-child for failure in exclusively relying on the law-enforcement model for counterterrorism operations. Khalifa was detained numerous times, but each time was freed. Khalifa was released by the U.S. and deported to Jordan, where he was sentenced to death for a string of bombing in the country. The conviction was overturned after a witness recanted. "No government had enough evidence to put him behind bars," noted a CBS News report in 2003. "Khalifa was arrested in America, in Jordan, and after 9/11, in Saudi Arabia, and on each occasion was eventually released."

Khalifa cannot escape the grave.[/quote]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan][url]http://billroggio.com/archives/2007/01/mohammed_jamal_khali.php[/url][/QUOTE]

good thing you were able to dig it up on some small site....I watched CNN this morning and they never mentioned a thing...how surprising... :rolleyes:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]good thing you were able to dig it up on some small site....I watched CNN this morning and they never mentioned a thing...how surprising... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Bush's mouthpiece (Fox News) hasn't reported it either.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geez. Talk about nailing a bad guy, this guy seems right out of central casting.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]Bush's mouthpiece (Fox News) hasn't reported it either.[/QUOTE]
    I happen to like Fox News. Better the ass kissing left of center media!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]I happen to like Fox News. Better the ass kissing left of center media![/QUOTE]

So instead watch what the ass kissing right of center side has to say?

Both sides are agenda-driven and could care less about reporting the truth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY]good thing you were able to dig it up on some small site....I watched CNN this morning and they never mentioned a thing...how surprising... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I just heard they killed Osama's cousin's brother-in-law's nephew's uncle too!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]So instead watch what the ass kissing right of center side has to say?

Both sides are agenda-driven and could care less about reporting the truth.[/QUOTE]

I actually listen to both and read between the lines. I have my own agenda and its called America!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This should be big news since we should be in Afghanistan taking out Bin Laden and Al Queda. Unfortunately, the Iraqi War machine is so big that stories like this simply fall through the cracks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan]I actually listen to both and read between the lines. I have my own agenda and its called America![/QUOTE]

As you should. I do the same.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]I just heard they killed Osama's cousin's brother-in-law's nephew's uncle too![/QUOTE]

I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former room-mate.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]So instead watch what the ass kissing right of center side has to say?

Both sides are agenda-driven and could care less about reporting the truth.[/QUOTE]

You have been so blinded by the charade called the news for so long that when a truly neutral news corporation like Fox comes along you automatically refer to them as right. If some day they come along with a program called "Broken Government" like CNN did prior to the past election, while the Democrats hold power than I might be inclined to agree with you. But until then...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=viermoo]You have been so blinded by the charade called the news for so long that when a truly neutral news corporation like Fox comes along you automatically refer to them as right. If some day they come along with a program called "Broken Government" like CNN did prior to the past election, while the Democrats hold power than I might be inclined to agree with you. But until then...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for my laugh of the day.

I won't try and convince anyone most sources don't slant left... but to call Fox News 'truly neutral' hahahahahaha!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=viermoo]...when a truly neutral news corporation like Fox comes along ...[/QUOTE]

Are you hallucinating? FOX is definitely right leaning...but that's OK since every other news station is left leaning. Fair and balanced? That depends on where the viewer stands.

Besides...how does it get any better than Fox and Friends? That show is a riot!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan]Are you hallucinating? FOX is definitely right leaning...but that's OK since every other news station is left leaning. Fair and balanced? That depends on where the viewer stands.

Besides...how does it get any better than Fox and Friends? That show is a riot![/QUOTE]
    Is Fox right leaning because they allow the right to debate the left? Maybe I'll tune into George Stephanopolous's special report to find out what he thinks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=viermoo]You have been so blinded by the charade called the news for so long that when a truly neutral news corporation like Fox comes along you automatically refer to them as right. If some day they come along with a program called "Broken Government" like CNN did prior to the past election, while the Democrats hold power than I might be inclined to agree with you. But until then...[/QUOTE]

You think Fox is neutral and [I][B]I'm[/B][/I] the one that's blinded by a charade? :eek:

Fox calls themselves "Fair and Balanced." What's a bigger charade than that?

And I'm not bashing Fox. With all of the left-leaning news outlets it was a matter of time before a right-leaning one came along. But I read both sides and then form my opinion.
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 02-02-2007 at 08:46 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]
    Fox calls themselves "Fair and Balanced." What's a bigger charade than that?
    [/QUOTE]
    What do you mean by this?

Not that I watch regularly, but Fox seems to take relatively exceptional efforts to have the left and the right vigorously debate their points on its programming. The rest don't. Fox gets the ratings. The rest don't. Fox gets the "conservative" label. The rest don't. Why? Because they are left leaning and staff themselves with Clinton cabinet members and journalists who graduated from Columbia.

The left gets its shots in at Fox. So does the right. That's fair. That's balanced.

[I](post-script: I might forward this to HR at Fox and fish for a jobby-job)[/I]
    Last edited by sackdance; 02-02-2007 at 09:05 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    so catch me up here

we won the war on terror by killing Bin Ladin's cousin's uncle's mother's hairstylist's brother in law?

seriously though doesn't bin ladin have like 20 wives

how many brothers in law is that?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]What do you mean by this?

Not that I watch regularly, but Fox seems to take relatively exceptional efforts to have the left and the right vigorously debate their points on its programming. The rest don't. Fox gets the ratings. The rest don't. Fox gets the "conservative" label. The rest don't. Why? Because they are left leaning and staff themselves with Clinton cabinet members and journalists who graduated from Columbia.

[B]The left gets its shots in at Fox. So does the right. That's fair. That's balanced.[/B]

[I](post-script: I might forward this to HR at Fox and fish for a jobby-job)[/I][/QUOTE]

Really? Do they? The "other" opinion gets yelled over by Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity in every debate.

CNN has a show called Crossfire that claims to be balanced as well. But the conservative gets drowned out by the liberals. On Fox it's the opposite.

Except for Alan Colmes (who gets two minutes of airtime to Hannity's 58) Fox's personalities are all pro-Bush.

To say Fox is neutral is a total farce.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance]What do you mean by this?

The left gets its shots in at Fox. So does the right. That's fair. That's balanced.

[I](post-script: I might forward this to HR at Fox and fish for a jobby-job)[/I][/QUOTE]

I love how conservatives argue that Fox News is not biased towards the right because they have both conservatives and liberals in their debates. It all comes down to the manner of the programming, the tone, and cherry picking of topics to discuss which work to the right's favor. Watching Fox News is like watching a Harlem Globetrotters game, everyone knows which side is supposed to win.