Thread: OT - Morris says: Hillary will be elected President in 2008

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

OT - Morris says: Hillary will be elected President in 2008

Political Guru Dick Morris said yesterday...

[COLOR=DarkGreen]“Hillary will be the next president, and she’ll be the worst president we’ve ever seen.” No matter what happens, the situation in Iraq will “assure that the GOP gets massacred in 2008 congressional elections.” In 2010, the Republicans will take back the Congress — “Hillary will give Republicans the same gift she gave them in 1994” — and they’ll win the presidency in 2012, but thanks to demographic shifts favoring Republicans (namely the rising Hispanic and African-American populations), “that will be the last Republican president we’ll ever see.”[/COLOR]

Interesting scenario. Could it be true?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ibtm

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets1958]Political Guru Dick Morris said yesterday...

[COLOR=DarkGreen]“Hillary will be the next president, and she’ll be the worst president we’ve ever seen.” No matter what happens, the situation in Iraq will “assure that the GOP gets massacred in 2008 congressional elections.” In 2010, the Republicans will take back the Congress — “Hillary will give Republicans the same gift she gave them in 1994” — and they’ll win the presidency in 2012, but thanks to demographic shifts favoring Republicans (namely the rising Hispanic and African-American populations), “that will be the last Republican president we’ll ever see.”[/COLOR]

Interesting scenario. Could it be true?[/QUOTE]

It could be true. I doubt people will for her for president though. And trying to predict congress in 2010 and the preseidency in 2012 is simply absurd.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not happening.

What liberals fail to realize is Hillary is not even remotely as likeable as her husband. In fact many people who liked her husband can't stand her.

If Hillary wins the primaries, we'll see another republican in the White House.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Political climates change from month to month but the old toe sucker has it figured out until 2012. Um, OK.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx]Not happening.

What liberals fail to realize is Hillary is not even remotely as likeable as her husband. In fact many people who liked her husband can't stand her.

If Hillary wins the primaries, we'll see another republican in the White House.[/QUOTE]

Did you just call Dick Morris a liberal?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

[COLOR=DarkGreen]“Hillary will be the next president, and she’ll be the worst president we’ve ever seen.” No matter what happens, the situation in Iraq will “assure that the GOP gets massacred in 2008 congressional elections.” In 2010, the Republicans will take back the Congress — “Hillary will give Republicans the same gift she gave them in 1994” — and they’ll win the presidency in 2012, but [B][COLOR=Black][B]thanks to demographic shifts favoring Republicans (namely the rising Hispanic and African-American populations), “that will be the last Republican president we’ll ever see.”[/[/B][/COLOR]B][/COLOR]

I sincerely doubt that Dick Morris said the totally illogical portion highlighted.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist]Did you just call Dick Morris a liberal?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was a major mistatement by Source.

Dick Morris has an absolute obsession with the Clintons since they fired him. He has been killing them for over 10 years now.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dick Morris is a tool!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist]Did you just call Dick Morris a liberal?[/QUOTE]

No. What I meant were liberals in general. Sorry about that.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Unlike the kissy-face treatment afforded Hillary by the N.Y. media when she was coronated Senator here, she's already starting to get a taste of the hardball questions and intense scrutiny that comes with running for the whole enchilada.

Just last week she expressed frustration with having to answer for her comments - probably innocent - that she's "used to dealing with evil men in her life." Every politician goes through these uncomfortable moments and Hillary is no exception. I just think that as the pressure and the unrelenting questions about her personal life and that of her philandering husband continue, she won't handle it well and you'll see a meltdown.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is this a joke? Quite possibly the worst prediction I've ever seen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

way to be a hypocrite and start this thread on the main board after complaining about OT threads!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary - Oh nooooooooooo :shakehead

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worse president ever???
    I doubt anyone could be worse than Dubya.

As for Dick "Toe Sucker" Morris, i can not understand why this guy has such a hard on for Hillary. Did she turn down his offer to lick her feet? He seems so bitter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one could possibly do worse than Bush!
    Dick Morris is soooo in love and obsessed with Hil..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parkwayjet1]Unlike the kissy-face treatment afforded Hillary by the N.Y. media when she was coronated Senator here, she's already starting to get a taste of the hardball questions and intense scrutiny that comes with running for the whole enchilada.

Just last week [B]she expressed frustration with having to answer for her comments [/B] - probably innocent - that she's "used to dealing with evil men in her life." Every politician goes through these uncomfortable moments and Hillary is no exception. I just think that as the pressure and the unrelenting questions about her personal life and that of her philandering husband continue, she won't handle it well and you'll see a meltdown.[/QUOTE]

That was 'girl talk'. Try getting any woman to admit something like that. It's a code they have among them :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Worse president ever???
    [B]I doubt anyone could be worse than Dubya.[/B]

As for Dick "Toe Sucker" Morris, i can not understand why this guy has such a hard on for Hillary. Did she turn down his offer to lick her feet? He seems so bitter.[/QUOTE]

I agree

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kennyo7]Worse president ever???
    [B]I doubt anyone could be worse than Dubya.[/B]

As for Dick "Toe Sucker" Morris, i can not understand why this guy has such a hard on for Hillary. Did she turn down his offer to lick her feet? He seems so bitter.[/QUOTE]

His name was Jimmy Carter.