Thread: Now Milan is looking for Ronaldinho

Now Milan is looking for Ronaldinho

I don't know how much of a possiblity this is, but here's the story:

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has said that he hopes Ronaldinho will sign for the club.

The midfield workhorse believes that the Barcelona genius is exactly the type of player the Serie A club need.

"I hope that Ronaldinho comes to Milan," confirmed Gattuso.

"He is one of those players that play's in a position where he can really make a difference."

Gattuso also echoed coach Carlo Ancelotti's praise of Ronaldo, after the Brazilian striker's lively debut against Livorno.

"Ronaldo came on and showed great enthusiasm, as soon as he entered the field he showed his quality," he said.

It's so tough to follow these stories on this side of the Atlantic. That would be a monstrous signing for Milan, especially after recently adding Ronaldo and Massimino Oddo on loan. It looks like Milan is in a desperate push for the Champions League.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    I don't know how much of a possiblity this is, but here's the story:

It's so tough to follow these stories on this side of the Atlantic. That would be a monstrous signing for Milan, especially after recently adding Ronaldo and Massimino Oddo on loan. It looks like Milan is in a desperate push for the Champions League.
    hate to break it to you paulie, but i'd say this is incredibly unlikely...i cant see a scenario where barca doesnt meet all of his contract demands, given that he is the most marketable athelete in the world...and, naturally, the best player in the world...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    the best player in the world...
    ActuallyThe best player in the world is Ibraimovic. If this year Internazionale Milano will win the champions league he will win the Golden Ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sqCfnu9BgM

Maybe I'm wrong
    Last edited by Licurgo; 02-14-2007 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Licurgo
    ActuallyThe best player in the world is Ibraimovic. If this year Internazionale Milano will win the champions league he will win the Golden Ball

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sqCfnu9BgM

Maybe I'm wrong
    Cristiano Rolando

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL5cSfxV5Gs

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan
    i didnt realize we were talking about women soccer...certainly Chrissy can give Mia Hamm a run for her money...

Quote Originally Posted by deadringer
    i didnt realize we were talking about women soccer...certainly Chrissy can give Mia Hamm a run for her money...

LOL C. Ronaldo is a huge *****, that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec
    LOL C. Ronaldo is a huge *****, that's for sure
    Oh that's not what we are discussing here? Haha?

Oh that's not what we are discussing here? Haha?
    Ronaldo is so go to over take Ronaldinho and Ibraimovic is the laziest striker even and only stands out cos there isn't any other half decent strikers for the national squad except Larrson

Quote Originally Posted by tinster000
    Ronaldo is so go to over take Ronaldinho and Ibraimovic is the laziest striker even and only stands out cos there isn't any other half decent strikers for the national squad except Larrson
    Henrik Larsson? He isn't on Portugal's national squad. He is on Sweden's.

Henrik Larsson? He isn't on Portugal's national squad. He is on Sweden's.

Sorry mate I was talking about Ibraimovic is Swedish

Hall Of Fame