Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: OT: Tom Brady to be a Daddy (merged x 4)

  1. #1

    OT: Tom Brady to be a Daddy

    http://www.nypost.com/seven/02182007..._liz_smith.htm


    February 18, 2007 -- BRIDGET Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

    Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

    She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

    "They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis,Ind
    Posts
    1,695
    did'nt know men can have kids

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,185
    Quote Originally Posted by NE_PATS_FAN_54
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/02182007..._liz_smith.htm


    February 18, 2007 -- BRIDGET Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

    Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

    She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

    "They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

    Just like Ellen is a Mommy

  4. #4
    Cool, maybe he'll lose his fire for awhile like Tiger Woods did.

  5. #5
    so was he artificially inseminated?


    my money's on bellichick as brady's sperm donor........

    you think brady will have a c-section or just try to push it out of his enlarged anus?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,185
    Quote Originally Posted by neckdemon
    so was he artificially inseminated?


    my money's on bellichick as brady's sperm donor........

    you think brady will have a c-section or just try to push it out of his enlarged anus?

    We should have a pool who the sperm donor is!!!! I agree the HCNEP is the favorite

  7. #7
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,517
    Big schwoop. Please move it to a Pats board.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    2,617
    Remember this: McGreevy has kids, too.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yankee
    Remember this: McGreevy has kids, too.

    Good point. I think Brady will soon come out of the closet just like McGreevy.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    I agree, who gives a poop???

    Good job Tom, a kid out of wedlock (and the kid won't have a father growing up since Tom will probably only be involved financially).

    The kid will probably end up partying with Britney Spear's kids and they will end up in rehab by the age of 17.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet
    Big schwoop. Please move it to a Pats board.
    There are more Brady post on JI.

  12. #12
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,185
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    There are more Brady post on JI.

    That is because this was posted by a Troll. If there were no Trolls allowed there would be no more gay boy Brady posts then any other opposing player.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Dutchess County, NY
    Posts
    1,040
    NE_PATS_FAN_54 =

  14. #14

    Talking Brady father of baby!

    Evidently, Tom Brady is the father of his ex's unborn baby. Go to the link on MSNBC.com . Let me know what you think.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey Shore/Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,974
    whos the father?

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,278
    I think your kind of late, its been posted already.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,000
    Wow, she is probably going to get some intense child support.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    4,000
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    I think your kind of late, its been posted already.
    Your like the king of telling people they're late

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,278
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine51
    Your like the king of telling people they're late
    Like thankyou.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us