Thread: Anyone Go To The Bahamas?

All Pro

Anyone Go To The Bahamas?

I am staying for 6 days at breezes, a resort in the bahamas... all inclusive, beer, everything, im pretty pumped. july 6-12th with 9 other of my guy friends as a graduation of high school thing...

... im just wondering if anyone has ever tried to and if its easy to buy weed there, and if they did, is it cheaper there? thankssssssssssss lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 51 VILMA 51
    I am staying for 6 days at breezes, a resort in the bahamas... all inclusive, beer, everything, im pretty pumped. july 6-12th with 9 other of my guy friends as a graduation of high school thing...

... im just wondering if anyone has ever tried to and if its easy to buy weed there, and if they did, is it cheaper there? thankssssssssssss lol

they probably grow it everywhere..

hot garbage.....bring your own

Jets Insider VIP

Can't help you with the Mary J. but I did stay on Paradise Island in the Bahamas on Spring Break about 10 years ago (yup, I'm getting old). Lots of fun, I vaguely remember a club called The Zoo. The other interesting thing was when we were drinking in the hotel we'd buy bottles of Bacardi rather than beer. A case of Budweiser was about $45 and bottles of Bacardi were about $4 each.

Have fun, be safe dude.

All League

Thumbs down

Yes it's easy to buy weed there, and even easier to spend time in thier lovely jails.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead
    Yes it's easy to buy weed there, and even easier to spend time in thier lovely jails.
    from experience lol

i might be wrong but i heard that the police over there go undercover and try to sell weed to the tourists...if thats true you better find a good way to bring your own and get it onto the plane

Hall Of Fame
    Make sure when you go to buy your weed you have a ton of cash on you, so when the crooked cops grab you, they take all your money in order for you to get off the hook.

All Pro
    is this true guys, i just want like a eight or so, and i dunno how to bring it there without them findin it

oh man, the Breezes... that place is a disaster and a half for a bunch of college guys.

Trust me, I know.

The pool is scummy, the sheets have bedbugs, and it's an awesome freakin' time. There is a swim up bar with a constant flow of alcohol, the food isn't too bad, and there's a cool nightclub in the basement of the place.

Not my scene, but a bartender at the swim up bar sold a few of my buddies some weed. So, there's a source right there. Don't worry, as long as you don't go out on the street looking for a drug dealer, you won't get in any trouble.

Make sure to go to Senior Frog's one night, I believe it's right by the straw market.

If you go to downtown Nassau, they will literally try and pull you in the alleys to sell you weed, coke, etc. I was never into that kind of stuff so I never bought any but they are pretty forceful about it. I also remember Beer was expensive and Liquor was cheap. And don't drink their water.

All Pro
    nice, thanks guys

Hall Of Fame
    I was wondering why this was in the Garbage Dump, then I saw

"im just wondering if anyone has ever tried to and if its easy to buy weed there, and if they did, is it cheaper there?"

Lol, I love these mods