Thread: Pacman Jones available?

Veteran

Pacman Jones available?

http://rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL

before you all tell me that this guy isnt the mangini-type player i completely agree and doubt that the jets would go after him. with that said, however, hes got a ton of talent, as raw as it is, and could be worth the risk. we desperately need help in the db category and this guy isnt that far removed from being a top ten draft pick

Not a chance dude

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by gmortner
    http://rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL

before you all tell me that this guy isnt the mangini-type player i completely agree and doubt that the jets would go after him. with that said, however, hes got a ton of talent, as raw as it is, and could be worth the risk. we desperately need help in the db category and this guy isnt that far removed from being a top ten draft pick
    How exactly are the Jets "desperate" for DB help ? They have two solid players in Dyson and Barrett (who played all of last season hurt) and two talented young corners in Coleman and Miller. Yeah, I can see adding a guy like Hood. But "desperate" enough to take a chance on a guy who is an absolute cancer ? No way in the world.

Wow.

hey maybe the Jets could take a shot on bringing OJ out of retirement? i mean we are DESPERATE at RB...

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    hey maybe the Jets could take a shot on bringing OJ out of retirement? i mean we are DESPERATE at RB...
    Lawrence Phillips is a lot younger and he should be available in a few years when he gets out...