Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: OT: Suns have 64 at halftime..

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    OT: Suns have 64 at halftime..

    on the road at Minnesota, 64-52. Predictions on how many they'll have for the game?

    i guess...123

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another example of "defense" being a lost art in the NBA.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    134

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are the suns?

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Another example of "defense" being a lost art in the NBA.
    Not really, the Suns are just that good offensively with Nash.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    134
    just to give you some interest in the game, if you hit, you can take down the sig tonite

    good luck

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    IN YA GIRL
    Posts
    2,075
    Post Thanks / Like
    118

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    128

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets
    118
    No way. More then that. If the mavs can rally, I can see suns scoring 140+

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Not really, the Suns are just that good offensively with Nash.
    yo where's your guess

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    6,179
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Not really, the Suns are just that good offensively with Nash.
    Suns wouldn't be running the way they are if they was playing during the 80's to mid 90's when the game was physical and defense was actually played.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3
    Not really, the Suns are just that good offensively with Nash.
    Anyway do you think loduca deserves an extension? I dont he's pretty old.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40
    Suns wouldn't be running the way they are if they was playing during the 80's to mid 90's when the game was physical and defense was actually played.
    Oh ok, I thought you were talking about 70's and early 80's when the score was always 130-126...etc.I was like huh? Theres still low scoring in the NBA usually, just not when the Suns play

  14. #14
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    Anyway do you think loduca deserves an extension? I dont he's pretty old.
    No, plus his hand is hurting him again.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIIICHAMPS
    No, plus his hand is hurting him again.
    He's fine... But Hes almost 35 i think, and too old for a 3 year or so extension.

  16. #16
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,329
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    He's fine... But Hes almost 35 i think, and too old for a 3 year or so extension.
    Yeah..I really like his toughness. I dont know Id take it a day at a time.

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    Oh ok, I thought you were talking about 70's and early 80's when the score was always 130-126...etc.I was like huh? Theres still low scoring in the NBA usually, just not when the Suns play
    personally, i love defensive basketball. even if i'm watching 'just for fun' with no rooting interest, i'm not the type of fan that gets excited with high scores. that goes for football for me too...i've always been glad the jets have been blessed with pretty good defense over the last few years...even in their off-years, you don't see the jets giving up 30+ points too often... i could not imagine cheering a team giving up rams/cardinals points, that would KILL me ...

    wow that was all over the place lol

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    personally, i love defensive basketball. even if i'm watching 'just for fun' with no rooting interest, i'm not the type of fan that gets excited with high scores. that goes for football for me too...i've always been glad the jets have been blessed with pretty good defense over the last few years...even in their off-years, you don't see the jets giving up 30+ points too often... i could not imagine cheering a team giving up rams/cardinals points, that would KILL me ...

    wow that was all over the place lol

    Me too.. Smart fans would agree... I also like rubber matches in baseball. Many people dont

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 24
    Me too.. Smart fans would agree... I also like rubber matches in baseball. Many people dont
    i definitely love a low-scoring, hard-earned runs baseball game, especially in the playoffs. i don't watch baseball all too often, but there's nothing like kicking back and watching a crucial playoff game that you know will be a rubber match...

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Posts
    21,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life
    on the road at Minnesota, 64-52.
    I stopped reading right there

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us