Thread: OT: Yanks Abreu Out For At Least 2 Weeks.

Hall Of Fame

OT: Yanks Abreu Out For At Least 2 Weeks.

Veteran
    This would probably be news worthy in September, but now?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine51
    Ok not neccessary now, but BTW whats up with your sig, Lamont has become as good as Houston or Leon is.

Veteran
    Nothin to worry about, he'll be back and his OBP will be crazy high again.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Ok not neccessary now, but BTW whats up with your sig, Lamont has become as good as Houston or Leon is.
    Leon? Maybe. Not Houston. I just liked Jordan and was left confused when Cumar was nearing the end of his career. Jordan had good YPC here. He even managed over 1k running and 500 catching in Oakland, with the worst offensive line in football, heck LT couldn't even get 1,200 rushing with that O-Line. I don't make a huge gripe our LaMont, just wished he was here so we would not have to be in this RB situation. Not saying he is great or anything, but at this point of our RB careers, Id take LaMont over any of them. Taking him over Leon is hard but I would like to see more out of him. I personally want a Brian Leonard & Leon Washington backfield, that would erase any RB mistakes

no biggie, rest up and come back swingin'

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine51
    Leon? Maybe. Not Houston. I just liked Jordan and was left confused when Cumar was nearing the end of his career. Jordan had good YPC here. He even managed over 1k running and 500 catching in Oakland, with the worst offensive line in football, heck LT couldn't even get 1,200 rushing with that O-Line. I don't make a huge gripe our LaMont, just wished he was here so we would not have to be in this RB situation. Not saying he is great or anything, but at this point of our RB careers, Id take LaMont over any of them. Taking him over Leon is hard but I would like to see more out of him. I personally want a Brian Leonard & Leon Washington backfield, that would erase any RB mistakes
    Oh, ok, I thought you meant you were hell-bent on having him and wouldn't want Leonard.

All Pro
    See, Pavano I expected. Abreu, not so much. He was really good for you guys last year.