Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 90

Thread: OT: Salami vs. Bologna

  1. #1
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0

    OT: Salami vs. Bologna

    Salami rocks. Especially now that you can buy it pre-sliced.



    SAR I

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Salami rocks. Especially now that you can buy it pre-sliced.



    SAR I
    Poll?

  3. #3
    This should read: Salami Vs. Mortadella.

    Genoa or Hard? Mortadella w/ pistacio is delish!

  4. #4
    when I'm feeling a bit crazy, I like to substitute pepperoni in place of salami. a poll sounds like a good idea

  5. #5
    yeah especially when it has the peppers..or wait is the bologna?? i can never tell....ahhh f it i'll go with Boars head honey coat ham....

  6. #6
    SALAMI by a mile. No brainer.

    Hey rememebr Salami from the White Shadow? (Tim Van Patten) Not to be confused with Vince Van Patten, poker announcer extraordinairre.
    Last edited by FF2; 02-25-2008 at 01:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    East Islip, NY
    Posts
    1,968
    Salami of corse; wasn't there another food thread like this last year with Peanut Butter or something?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I
    Salami rocks. Especially now that you can buy it pre-sliced.



    SAR I
    Is this thread kosher?

  9. #9
    I cant believe that people post crap threads like this but draft threads get yanked around. WTF is going on???

  10. #10
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    I cant believe that people post crap threads like this but draft threads get yanked around. WTF is going on???
    Clearly, you are a bologna man.

    SAR I

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,865
    Bologna.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    I cant believe that people post crap threads like this but draft threads get yanked around. WTF is going on???
    Not to mention that crazy "Should I Wear a Hat" thread. What an obvious cover up that thing is.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,865
    ...with honey mustard.

  14. #14
    If you've ever had real Motadella you might reconsider.
    Can capicolla or prociutto enter into this?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod
    Not to mention that crazy "Should I Wear a Hat" thread. What an obvious cover up that thing is.
    I would like to see this thread merged with the hat thread. Just to confuse people.

  16. #16
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots
    If you've ever had real Motadella you might reconsider.
    Can capicolla or prociutto enter into this?
    No. This discussion is not about designer meats. Just the basics.

    SAR I

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2
    I would like to see this thread merged with the hat thread. Just to confuse people.

  18. #18
    Hey, to all you guidos....

    What this "gabagool" the Tony Soprano is always eating?

    Is it cappicolla?

  19. #19
    I would have to give Bolonga the nod as it makes a better hat.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots
    I would have to give Bolonga the nod as it makes a better hat.
    and you can make a smiley face on it like this with some honey mustard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us