sanches prob not ready for openning day......other hits
as per rick peterson, also:
- duque prob will be ready
- humber and pelfrey both have a shot at the rotation
- peterson impressed with chan ho's ability to close at the world classic said if he isnt starting he could be comming out of the pen.
- Something has to happend for Maine and Perez NOT to start
- Pedro finished the first phase of his rehab and is looking great
- feels like this team is better going into the season then they were last year
- very high on the KC kid....ill **** up the spelling for sure
Omar Manaya interview followed
- said they bid 39 mil for DMat and thought it would be enough, said if he had known 51 mil would get it done he would go for it as well
- said they werent giving Zito 7 years no matter what the money was
- said they have the money and the green light to go get a front line guy before the trade deadline......expects guys to be available
But will he be willing to give up the prospects?
Originally Posted by Man-O-Gold
his exact quote.......we have the money and the prospects to make a deal...
Originally Posted by JeffWeaverFan